🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

excellent leadership, donald. make America hate again! yes we can!

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

In a video of the protest, the young woman holds up a sign reading, “Damn, Donald, back at it again with the white supremacy.” An angry crowd of older Trump supporters surrounds her, screaming, “All lives matter.”

In another video, the young woman’s friends are holding her back as she angrily confronts the man she claims groped her. She hits him, and instantly recoils from having her eyes hit with pepper spray at point-blank range. Police told local reporters that the young woman could also face charges for hitting the man.

Here's a video (and prev photo) taken by @derek94gt of the punch/pepper spray incident at the Janesville Trump rally pic.twitter.com/iVCHvsISDi

— Molly Beck (@MollyBeck) March 29, 2016

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

EXCLUSIVE vid shows teen get pepper sprayed after shoving protester, called a bitch & "n****r lover" at Trump rally pic.twitter.com/kB4GqQbbaG

— Candace Smith (@CandaceSmith_) March 30, 2016

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally
Liar.

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?
I doubt they knew she's 15. She looks a lot older, IMHO.
She's probably 15 judging by her underlings. Probably just used to getting her way via pushing her weight around at school. Typical bully.

Last edited:
She attacked an elderly person and the person with the pepper spray warded off the attack. Maybe this little bitch learned some manners.

Both Sides were seriously wrong. The girl was a bit more wrong. You don't go to an event like this to disrupt it.

I don't buy deliberate groping either.

I feel dirty, taking sides with a Trumpkin. I need to wash

So the Republican convention in Cleveland has been declared a gun-free zone by the Republican gun-grabbers.

Everyone entering should be armed with industrial strength pepper spray.

Because trump supporters never know when they will be in mortal danger from 15 year old girls. The bane and true enemy of the conservative.

You fucking creep.
I've been married to my beautiful WIFE for thirty years. We have four beautiful very successful professional daughters.
None of them has ever been in the presence of a creep like you were they would have resorted to slapping you for your fucking low-life behavior.
(I have to admit I have had occasion to teach your type some 'life-lessons'. I think some of them are still shitting their pants in their wheelchairs to this day.)

INTERNET TOUGH GUY ALERT!

Dannyboy? That laughter you hear now? It's not people laughing _with_ you.

Why are all of you Trump fans so quick to threaten violence? Not that anyone is worried. Unless they're women or children, or unless Trump fans outnumber them by at least 10-1.

Now, back in reality, the local police are looking for the groper and sprayer. Seems that unlike all the Trump fans, the police aren't big on women being assaulted.

Donald Trump Rally/Free Speech Event Press Release from Janesville Police Department : Nixle
---
We are currently looking for two suspects, one for the sexual assault and one for the pepper spray.
---

But go on, keep making excuses for assaulting women, you big manly Trump fans. Got to keep those women in line, eh?

That's jumping to conclusions and not common sense. Funny that none of that was on tape but you "see" that but need visual confirmation on the groping. Coincidence I'm sure

Watch her body language, and go on Youtube, there are several different videos of this.
As for the groping, right now there is no evidence other than her word.
We do see her however punch at someone, which is obviously what brought the Trump Spray Tan out.

Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.
Excuse me but who was the first to act violently?

That foul mouthed little girl that's who

She learned a valuable life lesson: that actions have consequences

Strike someone and you get maced

So what ever the little girl did or didn't do forced the RWNJs here to display their violent tendencies?

First of all, she's not so little, and she's the one that began the physical attack.

Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.

So what ever the little girl did or didn't do forced the RWNJs here to display their violent tendencies?

First of all, she's not so little, and she's the one that began the physical attack.

What do you think a 15 year old girl should do when she is groped?

As this thread shows, no woman or girl is safe near any Trump supporter.

Yep, she shouldn't have slapped the dude. Funny, I've been slapped by women before, and yet I didn't assault them in response. That's because I'm not a sociopathic uberwuss, like every Trump fan on this thread.

Got slapped ehh ? The reason you didn't slap back is you had already assaulted them, that's why you got slapped in the first place dummy.

First of all, let's have some proof she was groped.
On video, we have her punching someone, then we have her getting sprayed. We have proof of those two, so far no proof of any groping.

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?

So someone acted in defense of another

You see I don't have any sympathy for people who physically attack other people.

Oh no he did not, that creepy guy in the 2nd row had his pepper spray out and appeared to be looking for an opportunity to spray the girl long before she ever threw a punch at the old guy. The old guy assaulted the girl first and not once but several times, you can't just start jabbing someone in the chest he was out of line.

You people know me, I'm conservative to the core but in this case I have to defend the Trump protester.

Have your vision checked.

As this thread shows, no woman or girl is safe near any Trump supporter.

Yep, she shouldn't have slapped the dude. Funny, I've been slapped by women before, and yet I didn't assault them in response. That's because I'm not a sociopathic uberwuss, like every Trump fan on this thread.
So what did YOU do to "women" so egregious that they slapped you in retaliation?
You REALLY ought to give some thought to what an asshole you are that "women" had to slap you.
Any "women" in my family who decided to slap you would have done so with a fucking baseball bat.

I was thinking the same thing.

First of all, let's have some proof she was groped.
On video, we have her punching someone, then we have her getting sprayed. We have proof of those two, so far no proof of any groping.

Witnesses.

W
So the Republican convention in Cleveland has been declared a gun-free zone by the Republican gun-grabbers.

Everyone entering should be armed with industrial strength pepper spray.

Because trump supporters never know when they will be in mortal danger from 15 year old girls. The bane and true enemy of the conservative.
What's it to you

d7252e91-0090-401e-9dd2-28bd285de6ea.jpg

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally

Could you imagine. You know that hurts:

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

“There were so many protesters from all different backgrounds,” she said. “Muslims, gay couples, folks with Black Lives Matter, students. That wasn’t the case on the Trump supporters side, which was basically just middle-aged white people.”

---------------------------------

Groping and pepper spraying a 15 year old to a cheering crowd of Republicans. Typical. Expected. Not unusual. No surprise.
Your source sucks. Libtard lies.

Forum List

Back