🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

Because you DIDN'T see him grab her sign OR push her.

The old guy was jabbing her in the chest several times with the edge of the folded up papers he was holding. I'd probably KO someone who as doing that to me so its not surprising she took a swing at him.
No he did NOT touch her with the papers and NOBODY groped her. She lied. Maximize the screen and watch it again. Those papers do not touch her and if she was groped, it wasn't by him and it wasn't in view of the camera. That's pure bullshit.

Dude I watched the video with my own two eyes of him jabbing her in the chest with his papers it was clear as day.
his hand was holding the paper so tell me how his hand magically groped her? Again, if anything touched her it was the paper, and I'm not sure it knows how to grope someone.
When he threw them into the air, I realized he had two.
why did you think he only had one?

Cops seem to have a different story than the one being promoted by Trump supporters in this thread. Kind of lame how the Trumpers will defend anything, even assault on a teenage girl by a mob. That girl never punched anyone. If she did there would be a photo or the video would show it. The defenders are calling what the cops describe as a possible shove or slap for being groped a punch.

This thread is very reminiscent of reading the 'Big Mike' The Gentle Giant fucking bullshit lies the usual assholes on this forum put up.
You can set your fucking watch by when these habitual losers will chime in with their crap.

Cops seem to have a different story than the one being promoted by Trump supporters in this thread. Kind of lame how the Trumpers will defend anything, even assault on a teenage girl by a mob. That girl never punched anyone. If she did there would be a photo or the video would show it. The defenders are calling what the cops describe as a possible shove or slap for being groped a punch.
obviously you didn't take the time to watch the videos. I pluralized that so you know there are more than one. And the cops can't change the video. See the video is evidence. it has the entire incident on it. So, your post is useless since it doesn't take into account the videos. bye.

Why? Because watched the video and saw the guy grab her sign and push her?

The old guy was jabbing her in the chest several times with the edge of the folded up papers he was holding. I'd probably KO someone who as doing that to me so its not surprising she took a swing at him.
No he did NOT touch her with the papers and NOBODY groped her. She lied. Maximize the screen and watch it again. Those papers do not touch her and if she was groped, it wasn't by him and it wasn't in view of the camera. That's pure bullshit.

Dude I watched the video with my own two eyes of him jabbing her in the chest with his papers it was clear as day.
his hand was holding the paper so tell me how his hand magically groped her? Again, if anything touched her it was the paper, and I'm not sure it knows how to grope someone.
Republican papers apparently do.

obviously you didn't take the time to watch the videos. I pluralized that so you know there are more than one. And the cops can't change the video. See the video is evidence. it has the entire incident on it. So, your post is useless since it doesn't take into account the videos. bye.
I was relying on this article with multiple videos where the cops say "if" a punch was thrown the girl would be charged. Did the punch you claim make contact with anyone or was it just a jab in the air? Where is the video of a punch being landed on the person with the pepper spray?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/30/cops-teen-sexually-assaulted-pepper-sprayed-called-n-ger-lover-at-trump-rally.html

I never claimed he groped her, you must be mixing up my post with someone else. I won't debate this further as I'm growing increasingly disgusted with adults who think its okay to pepper spray some 15 year old girl in the face geesh.

I never claimed he groped her, you must be mixing up my post with someone else. I won't debate this further as I'm growing increasingly disgusted with adults who think its okay to pepper spray some 15 year old girl in the face geesh.

I don't like that she got sprayed, although due to her behavior I do not feel sorry for her.
Also, looking at her in these videos I doubt that anyone there realized she was a minor, she looks 18 or over.

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?

So someone acted in defense of another

You see I don't have any sympathy for people who physically attack other people.

Oh no he did not, that creepy guy in the 2nd row had his pepper spray out and appeared to be looking for an opportunity to spray the girl long before she ever threw a punch at the old guy. The old guy assaulted the girl first and not once but several times, you can't just start jabbing someone in the chest he was out of line.

You people know me, I'm conservative to the core but in this case I have to defend the Trump protester.

Please point to the specific video that clearly shows he assaulted her several times.

"Never punched anyone" ?
The video shows she clearly at the very least punched out towards someone.

The paper did NOT touch her, nor did his hand. She was not assaulted in any way until the guy pepper sprayed her AFTER she threw a punch (and it WAS a punch, not a slap, and it DID connect). She was clearly the aggressor.

no she claimed so, sure bubba, you think she was groped or you wouldn't be arguing so hard. It is your posts that gives the perception you agree with her statement. And she did punch the dude, he wouldn't have reacted the way he did if she didn't. BTW, he wasn't the one who sprayed her.

no she claimed so, sure bubba, you think she was groped or you wouldn't be arguing so hard. It is your posts that gives the perception you agree with her statement. And she did punch the dude, he wouldn't have reacted the way he did if she didn't. BTW, he wasn't the one who sprayed her.

God you are ignorant, right this way to the Ignore lounge where you belong. There, that's better.

When he threw them into the air, I realized he had two.
why did you think he only had one?
Because he couldn't have done it. He was holding a piece of paper.

"Never punched anyone" ?
Therein lies one of the problems. She appeared to have punched or slapped out at someone, but there is no evidence she landed the slap or punch. The pepper spray was an overreaction and according to the linked article, may not have even been sprayed by the alleged target of the alleged punch or slap.
The Trump mob turned into an aggressive mob that turned vile as it attacked a female teenager with insulting taunts and eventually, physical assaults. The main interest of the Trumpers is that a 15-year-old girl threw a 15-year-old girlie punch while getting groped in the middle of a Trump supporter mob.

God you are ignorant, right this way to the Ignore lounge where you belong. There, that's better.
well post up the still that has his hands on her. Please, the paper in his hand didn't even touch her. the dude never laid anything on her. He got punched as well, and he didn't spray her cause he was recovering from the punch. So you sir are the one that is ignorant and obviously too stupid to watch a video.

Please post the specific video that shows the man assaulting her several times.

If he had jabbed her with the papers, the papers would have been bending with each jab. They did not bend. And if the papers had been too dense to bend, her shirt would have been moving with each jab. It was not moving. The papers were not making contact with her and NOBODY was grabbing her lard ass.

"Never punched anyone" ?
Therein lies one of the problems. She appeared to have punched or slapped out at someone, but there is no evidence she landed the slap or punch. The pepper spray was an overreaction and according to the linked article, may not have even been sprayed by the alleged target of the alleged punch or slap.
The Trump mob turned into an aggressive mob that turned vile as it attacked a female teenager with insulting taunts and eventually, physical assaults. The main interest of the Trumpers is that a 15-year-old girl threw a 15-year-old girlie punch while getting groped in the middle of a Trump supporter mob.
here I froze the video into snapshots. clearly she connected with the old dude.
the punch
upload_2016-3-31_12-8-37.png

Landing of the punch…..and the follow through under the arrow head. Notice the head moved and you can see in picture #1 he didn’t see it so he didn’t avoid it. His eyes are looking at the other lady with the glasses on the right.

upload_2016-3-31_12-9-19.png

So not only a punch, a sucker punch.

"Never punched anyone" ?

But you said she "never" punched anyone. The video shows she tried to, and certainly may have landed it. At the very least, she tried to assault someone, and so far I haven't seen any proof that she was groped or assaulted.
Maybe she was, but so far you guys are making up facts.
Please be honest here.

Forum List

Back