Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

Well it appears our resident libs have dropped this thread like a hot potato ! :laugh:
Yes indeed the resident Libs have crawled back under their rocks. Under those rocks are where they hide their 'Trayvon hoodies with a photo of him when he was ten years old and the 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' T-shirt neither of which they will never wear in public. HAAA HAAAA!
Fucking losers!
Speaking of LIB idiots.
I recently was at a dinner party. I young VERY anti-Trump VERY pro anything to do with either Clinton informed us that in FACT the airplane that disappeared over the Indian ocean had in FACT been flown to a top secret island which is a top secret US air force base and is being stored there. When I asked him why he said the US military was repainting it to get it ready to fly into another skyscraper in another US city like they had done before.
"Why wouldn't the US Air Force just repaint one of the planes they already had?" His answer: "That's what I can't figure out".

Last edited:
I can solve violence at Trump rallies in 10 seconds...

1. If you're not voting for Trump, don't go to his rallies.
2. If you insist on protesting at a Trump rally. Do so peacefully.

It just seems to easy. But you know those Liberals...

I can solve violence at Trump rallies in 10 seconds...

1. If you're not voting for Trump, don't go to his rallies.
2. If you insist on protesting at a Trump rally. Do so peacefully.

It just seems to easy. But you know those Liberals...
The LIB protesters are so fucking dumb they don't see that everytime one of them get's into it with a Trump supporter the MSM gives Trump massive amounts of 100% free nationwide media exposure. Keep it up assholes. You're doing a great job helping Trump become the next President.

It would be nice to see some here that jumped to conclusions taking the girls side, admit they were wrong.

It would be nice to see some here that jumped to conclusions taking the girls side, admit they were wrong.
Never going to happen.
They still all believe Zimmerman's "cheap gun" recoiled and broke his nose. Then when he "tripped over the bush and fell backward then when the "cheap gun" flew out of his hand and hit the ground the back of Zimmerman's head hit the gun causing the injuries to the back of his head. See. The imprint of the gun is clearly visible on the photo taken at the hospital".
Now they've crawled back under their filthy blankets waiting for the next time to make themselves look like the fucking losers they know they are.

Just some funny stuff here.

xThuW14AoK3ThonBao.gif
hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

I've seen this before and it sure looks like she was the aggressor. However, I don't think it is remotely funny when someone, anyone, gets mace sprayed into their eyes.

I've seen this before and it sure looks like she was the aggressor. However, I don't think it is remotely funny when someone, anyone, gets mace sprayed into their eyes.
So the glasses she was wearing didn't have any lenses in them?
Wise up.
The bitch was out of control. There were people around her trying to get her to calm down. She refused.
She punched someone. Another time and place.........Another time and place.
She's lucky to be alive.

Wise up.
The bitch was out of control. There were people around her trying to get her to calm down. She refused.
She's lucky to be alive.

THis is why people are asking for open carry at the GOP convention. It is an opportunity to shoot the first protestor.

Wise up.
She's lucky to be alive.

You can see the reflection of the lenses in the video.

I think it is hilarious.

But you're a c unt.

Wise up.
She's lucky to be alive.

You can see the reflection of the lenses in the video.

I think it is hilarious.

But you're a c unt.
And you're an asshole.
Of course the bitch had lenses in her glasses!
YOU claimed the mace (actually not mace) was "sprayed INTO her eyes".
People who wear glasses don't get things "sprayed into their eyes". They get things sprayed onto the lenses of their glasses.
Anyway the bitch has been charged with assault and the charge will stay on a police file as long as she lives.
"I see by your employment application you have an assault charge. Ya sure we'll let you know if we need anyone with your talents and background. Do you have any experience cleaning up 'Glory Holes'?".

Wise up.
She's lucky to be alive.
You can see the orange mace in her eyes. I didn't say she wasn't out of control. I simply said that I don't find it funny.

Forum List

Back