🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Young hysterical Trump protester punches gray haired man then gets pepper sprayed

Hey look the pepper spray was entirely uncalled for I probably would have bashed that asshole in the face wtf.

You might want to watch the video in this link and see what she did to deserve what she got.

VIDEO=> Anti-Trump Protester SLUGS Elderly Trump Supporter in the Face - The Gateway Pundit

she did nothing to "deserve" what she got.... except in the world of trump's brownshirts

I don't think she did enough to deserve being sprayed, but she definitely has no one to blame once she initiated the punch.

Excuse me but who was the first to act violently?

That foul mouthed little girl that's who

She learned a valuable life lesson: that actions have consequences

Strike someone and you get maced

So what ever the little girl did or didn't do forced the RWNJs here to display their violent tendencies?

First of all, she's not so little, and she's the one that began the physical attack.

What do you think a 15 year old girl should do when she is groped?

First of all, let's have some proof she was groped.
On video, we have her punching someone, then we have her getting sprayed. We have proof of those two, so far no proof of any groping.

Witnesses.

Provide a link to the news story then, and if she was groped, was it by the person she punched ? Let's see the proof, I'm willing to read the story.

Nope, she was in his face and it looked like she was the one pushing him. She also pushed another person to her left. She walked up and punched him, she was clearly the aggressor.

How did she push anyone when she had both her hands on a sign holding it above her head before the guy ripped it down and pushed her?
You're making a fool out of yourself.

Why? Because watched the video and saw the guy grab her sign and push her?
Because you DIDN'T see him grab her sign OR push her.

The old guy was jabbing her in the chest several times with the edge of the folded up papers he was holding. I'd probably KO someone who as doing that to me so its not surprising she took a swing at him.
No he did NOT touch her with the papers and NOBODY groped her. She lied. Maximize the screen and watch it again. Those papers do not touch her and if she was groped, it wasn't by him and it wasn't in view of the camera. That's pure bullshit.

Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.

So what ever the little girl did or didn't do forced the RWNJs here to display their violent tendencies?

First of all, she's not so little, and she's the one that began the physical attack.

Well since she wasn't groped, not what she did!

First of all, let's have some proof she was groped.
On video, we have her punching someone, then we have her getting sprayed. We have proof of those two, so far no proof of any groping.

Witnesses.
Don't need any, video is clear she lied!

Hey look the pepper spray was entirely uncalled for I probably would have bashed that asshole in the face wtf.

You might want to watch the video in this link and see what she did to deserve what she got.

VIDEO=> Anti-Trump Protester SLUGS Elderly Trump Supporter in the Face - The Gateway Pundit

she did nothing to "deserve" what she got.... except in the world of trump's brownshirts

I don't think she did enough to deserve being sprayed, but she definitely has no one to blame once she initiated the punch.
The spray terminated the confrontation so I'd say it was the right tool to end it.

The spray terminated the confrontation so I'd say it was the right tool to end it.

Indeed it did.

d7252e91-0090-401e-9dd2-28bd285de6ea.jpg

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally

Could you imagine. You know that hurts:

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

“There were so many protesters from all different backgrounds,” she said. “Muslims, gay couples, folks with Black Lives Matter, students. That wasn’t the case on the Trump supporters side, which was basically just middle-aged white people.”

---------------------------------

Groping and pepper spraying a 15 year old to a cheering crowd of Republicans. Typical. Expected. Not unusual. No surprise.
Trump supporters remarks in this thread demonstrate how much they love violence.

she wasn't groped, a libtard trick, lie get mad and set someone up. She got what she got coming to her.

You people have no business at a Trump rally. None whatsoever.

When you come to disrupt and protest, you have no business whining if things don't go as you planned.

By the way, how many conservatives have gotten violent, blocked or interrupted a Sanders or Hillary rally ?

That foul mouthed girl got what she had coming

You don't hit another person and expect them not to retaliate

He didn't retaliate, it was some other creepy dude in the 2nd row back reached out and sucker punched sprayed the girl with the pepper spray. And the old man started it by jabbing the girl in the chest several times with the folded papers he was holding.

The Trump supporters behaved like jack asses. Yes the girl was a loud mouthed mush brained teenager, these adults behaved worse. At what age is it okay for an adult to spray a kid in the face with pepper spray, 15? 10?

So someone acted in defense of another

You see I don't have any sympathy for people who physically attack other people.

Oh no he did not, that creepy guy in the 2nd row had his pepper spray out and appeared to be looking for an opportunity to spray the girl long before she ever threw a punch at the old guy. The old guy assaulted the girl first and not once but several times, you can't just start jabbing someone in the chest he was out of line.

You people know me, I'm conservative to the core but in this case I have to defend the Trump protester.

Have your vision checked.

When I need your advice...ahaha yeah that day will never come.

How did she push anyone when she had both her hands on a sign holding it above her head before the guy ripped it down and pushed her?

The old guy was jabbing her in the chest several times with the edge of the folded up papers he was holding. I'd probably KO someone who as doing that to me so its not surprising she took a swing at him.
No he did NOT touch her with the papers and NOBODY groped her. She lied. Maximize the screen and watch it again. Those papers do not touch her and if she was groped, it wasn't by him and it wasn't in view of the camera. That's pure bullshit.

Dude I watched the video with my own two eyes of him jabbing her in the chest with his papers it was clear as day.

Dude I watched the video with my own two eyes of him jabbing her in the chest with his papers it was clear as day.
So did I, and you need to watch it more closely. The papers never touch her. But even if they had touched her, she didn't hit him at that time. She bitched about it first, THEN punched him, so it wasn't a reaction, it was an afterthought. She had to take a couple of steps to get close enough to hit him. I'm not calling you a liar, I just think you weren't focused on his hand. Consider also the allegation that he groped her ass. How is that possible when he was in front of her? She's making a false allegation.

Police: Donald Trump Supporters Grope, Pepper Spray 15-Year-Old Girl At Wisconsin Rally

According to the police report, a male in the crowd groped the 15-year-old girl. When she pushed him away, another person in the crowd sprayed her.

After the young woman was blinded by the spray, Trump supporters cheered, and one man wearing Trump’s signature “Make America Great Again” shouted at her, “You goddamn communist n****r-lover, get out of here.”

“There were so many protesters from all different backgrounds,” she said. “Muslims, gay couples, folks with Black Lives Matter, students. That wasn’t the case on the Trump supporters side, which was basically just middle-aged white people.”

Groping and pepper spraying a 15 year old to a cheering crowd of Republicans. Typical. Expected. Not unusual. No surprise.

Video clearly shows there was no "groping"....

If she didn't want someone to defend an elderly gentleman by stopping her assault, she shouldn't have started any shit...
Video Proof: The Media & Police AreLying About the Anti-Trump Agitator Who Got Pepper Sprayed
To me, it looks like he put his hands on her and when she protests, he throws his hands up in the air. They argue and she punches him and walks away and he turns his head to the right and is laughing.
It's difficult to see because bodies are blocking so much. But why would he throw his hands in the air? To say "I'm not touching you now"?

If she didn't want someone to defend an elderly gentleman by stopping her assault, she shouldn't have started any shit...
Video Proof: The Media & Police AreLying About the Anti-Trump Agitator Who Got Pepper Sprayed
To me, it looks like he put his hands on her and when she protests, he throws his hands up in the air. They argue and she punches him and walks away and he turns his head to the right and is laughing.
It's difficult to see because bodies are blocking so much. But why would he throw his hands in the air? To say "I'm not touching you now"?
If you are a man arguing with a young female, it is a very smart thing to have your hands as far away from her as possible.

It is clear that there is a concerted effort to provoke Trump supporters into violent conflict. One notes the lower level of political activism among the left.

because she started yelling he's groping me. are you that fkng blind you can't read her lips? How does one grope one with a paper? Did he touch her? the paper maybe did but not his hands. The paper didn't squeeze anything. I already stated that way back in the thread.

his hand was holding the paper so tell me how his hand magically groped her? Again, if anything touched her it was the paper, and I'm not sure it knows how to grope someone.

his hand was holding the paper so tell me how his hand magically groped her? Again, if anything touched her it was the paper, and I'm not sure it knows how to grope someone.
When he threw them into the air, I realized he had two.

Forum List

Back