Young Illegal immigrant diagnosed with H1N1 at Lackland Air Force Base

Well, I know your pea sized brain wouldn't think about other third world diseases, such as TB, HIV/AIDS, Cholera, all Hepatitis strains, Rotavirus, Shigella infection, & Typhoid among some of the more virulent!

Well I knew that my point would sail right over the deflated balloon that is your head.

Vagisil fails yet gain.

Just Eat Dick, the point is that much of the disease ISN'T detected until they have already infected many others..... Yup, right over your head! :cuckoo:

Do you know how to do it any different?

Well, seeing that the president and the Regime lies like you subversives do in here, I tend to go with the obvious, instead of the idiotic spin that 90,000 illegal SUPPOSED children, entering our country, bringing with them every sort of 3rd world disease, ISN'T a fucking problem.... You lefties are a deranged little bunch! No wonder this country is in such trouble, and is laughed at by the world for having a leader as effective as a girls football coach.
i get it. you aren't interested in facts, and you certainly won't let them get in the way of using children to bash the president

ANYTHING the U.N. produces is PROPAGANDA, and presents an agenda that is diametrically opposed to anything that would be good for America. But, you being a diehard, obuma supporter wouldn't see that! You do know that the U.N. wants to take away all of our guns, but as a lefty shill, you don't believe in the second amendment! Or do you?
oh i see. you dont care about facts and you're a crazy person. i get it now

i hear costco is having a sale on foil. you'd better go stock up

Last edited:
Well I knew that my point would sail right over the deflated balloon that is your head.

Vagisil fails yet gain.

Just Eat Dick, the point is that much of the disease ISN'T detected until they have already infected many others..... Yup, right over your head! :cuckoo:

Do you know how to do it any different?

Of course, you put up the fence that has been purposed and passed several times, and you let NO ONE into the country at the border. If someone does get in, IMMEDIATELY, without some bullshit ICE hearing deport them. Common sense measures that seem to go over the heads of many 2 digit IQ'd people here!

as if Central American States liek Guatemala and Honduras just became dirt-poor since obama became president

that's what you morons on the Left are implying when you're whining about "facts"

the facts are the word got out; it's open season on our southern border

it is simply laughable for any left-wing loser to complain others are failing to include facts

it is what it is; obama's pandering for Hispanic votes caused the hunamitarian crisis we are seeing

i get it. you aren't interested in facts, and you certainly won't let them get in the way of using children to bash the president

ANYTHING the U.N. produces is PROPAGANDA, and presents an agenda that is diametrically opposed to anything that would be good for America. But, you being a diehard, obuma supporter wouldn't see that! You do know that the U.N. wants to take away all of our guns, but as a lefty shill, you don't believe in the second amendment! Or do you?
oh i see. you dont care about facts and you're a crazy person. i get it now

i hear costco is having a sale on foil. you'd better go stock up

Facts? The U.N. hasn't given a shit about facts since the 1990's! You, of course don't remember Saddam's OIL FOR FOOD U.N. policy where he paid off the U.N. Sec. General Annan, and Germany, France, and Russia BILLIONS of dollars so that they opposed any enforcement of meaningful sanctions against him.... Naw, you're too blinded by your devotion to the Manchurian muslim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back