Young Woman Is Arrested For Hit and Run (How Stupid Can She Be?)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
First of all even little kids know that you need to stop at a stop sign, second of all I know she was scared, but she was also being selfish. How she is doing every little thing possible to avoid being put at blame just goes to show that she deserves to get locked up for it. I don't care how old she is, she needs to learn to be accountable for her actions and kudos to her family for not trying to defend her.

Apparently a lot of American Blacks have such a fear of cops if they get pulled over... this type of thing is going to keep happening. Im sure she wasn't thinking straight when she saw the lights but still , really dumb. She should know you cant flee the scene of an accident

First of all even little kids know that you need to stop at a stop sign, second of all I know she was scared, but she was also being selfish. How she is doing every little thing possible to avoid being put at blame just goes to show that she deserves to get locked up for it. I don't care how old she is, she needs to learn to be accountable for her actions and kudos to her family for not trying to defend her.

I guarantee she is a biden supporter :rofl:

Apparently a lot of American Blacks have such a fear of cops if they get pulled over... this type of thing is going to keep happening. Im sure she wasn't thinking straight when she saw the lights but still , really dumb. She should know you cant flee the scene of an accident
No. They just think if they hit and then run they get away with it. It's hood rules. They want confrontation with police so they can sue. They are the worst Americans by far. There is no comparison to these moochers, criminals, scum, losers.

No. They just think if they hit and then run they get away with it. It's hood rules. They want confrontation with police so they can sue. They are the worst Americans by far. There is no comparison to these moochers, criminals, scum, losers.

Then they wonder why they have such a bad reputation. There are some exceptions of course as Brandon Tatum is black and is as conservative as you can get. Btw, I didn't even really think about the fact that she was black until you guys brought it up believe it or not lol I mean I saw that she was I just didn't put two and two together.

Another worthless black pos.

Forum List

Back