Youngkin Already Picking Fight With Virginia Parents, Get's Smacked Down On Mask Mandate

Ever heard of airflow?

Airflow yes, but the viruses are less potent and more aerosolized in the open air. The chance of being infected by a virus becomes considerably lower outside than it does in a confined space.

And yes, airflow is why standard masks are ineffective at stopping the transmission of the virus.

N95 masks are not easily available to the public. The price ranges anywhere between 20 and 100 bucks depending on the version.

Last edited:
If there is a law against Typhoid Mary working in food service, isn’t that an infringement of her rights?
No.

We believe there are laws that work and make sense, contrary to popular belief. If you know you have a communicable disease and go to work in the foodservice industry anyway, you can be held liable for anyone that dies or gets sick from it.

Makes perfect sense.

What you can't do is make childcare decisions for Mary without her consent. Virginia law states that plainly, so do many SCOTUS rulings dating back to 1923.

You can't make Mary mask up or inject herself against her will. SCOTUS made a ruling on that less than a week ago, striking down the OHSA mandate for private businesses, including those operating in the foodservice industry.

Airflow yes, but the viruses are less potent and more aerosolized in the open air. The chance of being infected by a virus becomes considerably lower outside than it does in a confined space.

Agree, that is why I don’t see the point outside unless it is a tight crowd.

And yes, airflow is why standard masks are ineffective at stopping the transmission of the virus.
They are less effective with omicrom but probably better than nothing.

N95 masks are not easily available to the public. The price ranges anywhere between 20 and 100 bucks depending on the version.

Kn95 Is less costly and more effective and they are more readily available. It does suck though, having to keep on with it.

Oh I get it, let's oppress the minority.

Rebellion against these mandates is strongly encouraged.
One minute you are all for the majority who voted for the governor and are “oppressing“ the minority the next you are all about ”oppressing” the minority when the situation is flipped.

I think parents at the local district levels should have a say here.

Forum List

Back