Your Faith On Trial

Sure it does. There are more than 24,000 written manuscripts. Early Christians wrote about Him, Jewish historians wrote about Him and secular historians wrote about Him.
I said "scientific" scrutiny, not literary scrutiny. Please try again.
What scientific scrutiny of the manuscripts prove them to be false?
Science has debunked all the big things in the bible. And none of the rest can be proven scientifically. Like if Jesus turned water into wine...
Turning water in to wine is a metaphor.

It was at a wedding during a time of brutal roman oppression. Not much to look forward to, not much to celebrate. Joyful conversation went dry is what is meant by the wine ran out. Jesus turning water into wine was him taking the bitter water of daily life, which was all that was left to talk about, and turning it into an intoxicating and joyful drink through the revelation that he brought that changed their perceptions and lifted their spirits.

When his mother asked him to do something about it when the wine ran out and the talk became depressing she was prodding him to speak about the new ideas that he was beginning to share. Guests were not expected to keep the booze flowing, but they were expected to keep the conversations positive, the atmosphere happy, not bitch about the Romans...

This was the first sign that God was with Jesus. Sign, not miracle. The very last sign was turning wine into blood.

Both signs demonstrations of the power of God in his words.
That's a massive load of horsecaca. Even for you.

Hmm, Thats entirely possible. There is a lot of horsecaca going around. The stench is so thick its hard to smell anything good.

It could be just another load of crap or it could be the only rational explanation for this supernatural miracle ever heard that conforms to reality.

Who can say?

There is another possibility....

I could be very subtly tricking you into using your own brain to discover an even deeper secret, bwahahaha !

We are living in perilous times. In the days ahead we can either lean upon our own understanding (and fall) or trust in God no matter what may come (and stand). The greater our faith, the greater our peace in times of trouble. The greater our suffering, the bigger our faith grows, if we can only continue to trust in God and believe that God is in full control. There is no triumph without the trial. We have been called to be overcomers but there must be something to overcome. For every trial we overcome, our faith increases. For every cliff hanger moment when Satan whispers, "Where is your God now?"....... There it is God is watching to see the reflection of His only begotten Son in us. Our trials are gifts, promotions, compliments.. it is as if God is saying, I already know this one will pass the test even as my servant Job did. Do your worst Satan because at the end of this thing? My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).

Here is Mrs. Cowman's March 7th Devotional:

For even when we came into Macedonia, our body had no rest at all, but we were troubled in every way – struggles from the outside, fears from within
(2 Cor 7:5).

Why should God have to lead us thus, and allow the pressure to be so hard and constant? Well, in the first place, it shows His all-sufficient strength and grace much better than if we were exempt from pressure and trial. “The treasure is in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

It makes us more conscious of our dependence upon Him. God is constantly trying to teach us our dependence, and to hold us absolutely in His hand and hanging upon His care.

This was the place where Jesus Himself stood and where He wants us to stand, not with self-constituted strength, but with a hand ever leaning upon His, and a trust that dare not take one step alone. It teaches us trust.

There is no way of learning faith except by trial. It is God’s school of faith, and it is far better for us to learn to trust God than to enjoy life.

The lesson of faith once learned, is an everlasting acquisition and an eternal fortune made; and without trust even riches will leave us poor.
—Days of Heaven upon Earth

“Why must I weep when others sing?
’To test the deeps of suffering.’
Why must I work while others rest?
’To spend my strength at God’s request.’
Why must I lose while others gain?
’To understand defeat’s sharp pain.’
Why must this lot of life be mine
When that which fairer seems is thine?
’Because God knows what plans for me
Shall blossom in eternity.’”

Streams in the Desert - March 7

http://www.christianbook.com/stream...780310607052/pd/607053?item_code=WW&p=1025023

Tyre=rock
My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).
So you admit now Jesus is the Prince and king of Tyre (the rock) hence
"Son of Perdition" (lucifer) of Ezekiel 28.

Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
In Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).
You're off topic, flaming, trolling and attempting to derail these devotion threads, HaShev. Final warning before I send printed off copies of yours and Shimone's posts on my devotion threads to The Foundry and request they do something about the two of you.
Zone 2 Posting Rules

That would mean you were off topic and top posting cause all my replies are to things you say that's what these forums are for.
Nobody is singling you out, you just post too many seperate nonessential posts instead of one single one so answering them all means we post in all we see fitting a refutation.
You just admitted not following the rules about dumping cut & paste topics not expecting to reply, thus we see many of your posts are you posting replies to your own post and in some instances tring to censor replies you do not like. That's a violation of the rules and admission of lising arguments when you seek to murder(as the church did)-& thus censor(as you try to do) the voice opposing views.

I expect to get FACTS, so I don't NEED faith.
Sure you do. You have faith that your car will not explode, or you wouldn't drive it. You have faith that your chair will not fall apart, or you wouldn't sit in it. You have faith that scientists are telling you the truth.

We all have faith.
If I thought my car would explode, I wouldn't drive it. I would find another one or walk.

If I thought my chair would fall apart I wouldn't sit in it. I would fix it or throw it in the trash
Exactly. You have faith that those things will not happen, even though they do. We live our lives in faith.

We are living in perilous times. In the days ahead we can either lean upon our own understanding (and fall) or trust in God no matter what may come (and stand). The greater our faith, the greater our peace in times of trouble. The greater our suffering, the bigger our faith grows, if we can only continue to trust in God and believe that God is in full control. There is no triumph without the trial. We have been called to be overcomers but there must be something to overcome. For every trial we overcome, our faith increases. For every cliff hanger moment when Satan whispers, "Where is your God now?"....... There it is God is watching to see the reflection of His only begotten Son in us. Our trials are gifts, promotions, compliments.. it is as if God is saying, I already know this one will pass the test even as my servant Job did. Do your worst Satan because at the end of this thing? My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).

Here is Mrs. Cowman's March 7th Devotional:

For even when we came into Macedonia, our body had no rest at all, but we were troubled in every way – struggles from the outside, fears from within
(2 Cor 7:5).

Why should God have to lead us thus, and allow the pressure to be so hard and constant? Well, in the first place, it shows His all-sufficient strength and grace much better than if we were exempt from pressure and trial. “The treasure is in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.”

It makes us more conscious of our dependence upon Him. God is constantly trying to teach us our dependence, and to hold us absolutely in His hand and hanging upon His care.

This was the place where Jesus Himself stood and where He wants us to stand, not with self-constituted strength, but with a hand ever leaning upon His, and a trust that dare not take one step alone. It teaches us trust.

There is no way of learning faith except by trial. It is God’s school of faith, and it is far better for us to learn to trust God than to enjoy life.

The lesson of faith once learned, is an everlasting acquisition and an eternal fortune made; and without trust even riches will leave us poor.
—Days of Heaven upon Earth

“Why must I weep when others sing?
’To test the deeps of suffering.’
Why must I work while others rest?
’To spend my strength at God’s request.’
Why must I lose while others gain?
’To understand defeat’s sharp pain.’
Why must this lot of life be mine
When that which fairer seems is thine?
’Because God knows what plans for me
Shall blossom in eternity.’”

Streams in the Desert - March 7

Tyre=rock
My servant will still be standing on the Rock (Jesus Christ).
So you admit now Jesus is the Prince and king of Tyre (the rock) hence
"Son of Perdition" (lucifer) of Ezekiel 28.

Ezekiel 28 warns that Lucifer (Jesus) would be a "Created Image"(icon) of a man, one that walked the Garden of Eden (ancient Persia) the place the Mithraic (man on cross) image did stem from.
In Ezekiel 28 We are told this fallen one would die by the hands of "The seas"(i.e. "Rome" in Bible era slang).
We are told this image would be fallaciously deemed perfect(sinless) until we saw the iniquities in these claims(information age exposes the iniquities in the stories) and that this son of *perdition(*meaning fall to the pit which the character did do 1 Peter 3:19, Acts 2:27) would be called the anointed(Christ) cherub(guardian in Hebrew= Nazarene)-Ezekiel 28:14-15.
We are warned of this first fallen messiah (Lucifer) idol all over the Bible.
The Temple Scroll:
(IIQT=IIQ19,20, 4Q365a)
Column II (The Covenant)
You must not bring any abominable idol into your house and come under the ban together with it.
You shall detest and abominate it for it is under the ban.
The rest talks about taking care not to make a covenant with the people who whore after their idol gods and sacrifice to it inviting them to do the same.
Metal idols
Leviticus 19:4
"`Do not turn to idols or make gods of cast metal for yourselves. I am the LORD your God.
1 Kings 14:9
Isaiah 48:5
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
One of the things that G0D forbids is idols, worship using images gods or even of G0D himself (Exodus 20:4 and Leviticus 26:1). Man, as it is written, was created as an image of G0D (Genesis 1:27). And, so, worshipping a man as G0D is idolatry.
After all, G0D himself says that "G0D is not a man" (in Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9).
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more. Isaiah44;13(notice it is 13) The carpenter(Who is that was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the fiqure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(forbidden JESUS).
LIAR!!! JESUS IS NOT LUCIFER!
There is a reason Zone 2 rules apply to the religion forum. To prevent people from derailing threads and inciting trouble, flaming, not addressing the OP (again to derail the thread). There are people who don't care if they destroy a board so long as they achieve their agenda. Many people read the religion forum to read something edifying to lift their spirit. When every thread (including threads meant to be a morning devotion) becomes open season for trolls, the entire board suffers because viewer numbers go down.

I apologize for their inconsideration and rudeness. It's inexcusable.

So you think it's edifying that keepitreal off topic replies to Bible verses with cusses and screams hate speaches calling People Liars, Crazy and Satan? Did you address the Atheist off topic and Ding posting merely for his leaderboard stat that has never been on topic or about any inkling of response to anything anyone has said or brought up.
Therefore you are using excuses to silence the Bible verses posted that are problematic to your affiliation.
You helped disprove Dings post about Christian virtue and I thank you, but you are off topic, assuming you know what your own topic is cause nobody elese seems to know, wgich means you are flooding the forum with cut and paste that makes no posting sense and againt rules seeks no replyn because how can one reply to complete jibberish? And if they do reply, they get harassed by the trolls.

Sure you do. You have faith that your car will not explode, or you wouldn't drive it. You have faith that your chair will not fall apart, or you wouldn't sit in it. You have faith that scientists are telling you the truth.

We all have faith.
If I thought my car would explode, I wouldn't drive it. I would find another one or walk.

If I thought my chair would fall apart I wouldn't sit in it. I would fix it or throw it in the trash
Exactly. You have faith that those things will not happen, even though they do. We live our lives in faith.
no, faith is a belief in something that cannot be confirmed.

The dependability of a car or chair is easily confirmed upon even the slightest inspection. Driving a car or sitting on a chair is a calculated risk based on factual statistics and personal experience that can be easily reviewed.

Do you hand over to some stranger all of your hard earned money and just jump into any car and drive away without first kicking the tires, looking under the hood, and going for a test drive before you buy it?

If you did, you might call that having faith, but I would call that being stupid.

Its not like its a secret that there are liars and con men out there.

Did you never hear about that ever elusive species of talking serpent lurking in the wilderness and what happened to Adam and Eve?

Last edited:

We all have faith.

The dependability of a car or chair is easily confirmed upon even the slightest inspection.

Do you hand over to some stranger all of your hard earned money and just jump into any car and drive away without first kicking the tires, looking under the hood, and going for a test drive before you buy it?

If you did, you might call that having faith, but I would call that being stupid.

Did you never hear about that ever elusive species of talking serpent lurking in the wilderness and what happened to Adam and Eve?
You also have faith in people, or you wouldn't live next door to them. You have faith as a child that your parents have your best interests at heart. Faith is the evidence of things not seen. Until you sit in a chair, you cannot confirm that it won't collapse, even if you've sat in it hundreds of times before.

We all have faith.

The dependability of a car or chair is easily confirmed upon even the slightest inspection.

You also have faith in people, or you wouldn't live next door to them. You have faith as a child that your parents have your best interests at heart. Faith is the evidence of things not seen. Until you sit in a chair, you cannot confirm that it won't collapse, even if you've sat in it hundreds of times before.
Nonsense. I see what the chair your are sitting in has done to you so I will never find myself on the floor because I will never sit in that chair.

Ta da!

I said "scientific" scrutiny, not literary scrutiny. Please try again.
Science has debunked all the big things in the bible. And none of the rest can be proven scientifically. Like if Jesus turned water into wine...

It was at a wedding during a time of brutal roman oppression. Not much to look forward to, not much to celebrate. Joyful conversation went dry is what is meant by the wine ran out. Jesus turning water into wine was him taking the bitter water of daily life, which was all that was left to talk about, and turning it into an intoxicating and joyful drink through the revelation that he brought that changed their perceptions and lifted their spirits.

When his mother asked him to do something about it when the wine ran out and the talk became depressing she was prodding him to speak about the new ideas that he was beginning to share. Guests were not expected to keep the booze flowing, but they were expected to keep the conversations positive, the atmosphere happy, not bitch about the Romans...

This was the first sign that God was with Jesus. Sign, not miracle. The very last sign was turning wine into blood.

Hmm, Thats entirely possible. There is a lot of horsecaca going around. The stench is so thick its hard to smell anything good.

It could be just another load of crap or it could be the only rational explanation for this supernatural miracle ever heard that conforms to reality.

Who can say?

I could be very subtly tricking you into using your own brain to discover an even deeper secret, bwahahaha !
Ok, I'll bite, what's the deeper secret?

Who can say?

you have to use your own brain.

upload_2017-3-21_7-26-59.png

Who can say?

View attachment 117732
So people like me who are too stupid to follow what you're mumbling can't ever discover the deeper secret?

In other words, you have nothing.

Who can say?

View attachment 117732
So people like me who are too stupid to follow what you're mumbling can't ever discover the deeper secret?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

In the gospel of John there are exactly seven miracles or signs that confirm that Jesus was the Messiah.

In the book of revelation there are exactly seven seals placed on scripture that prevent everyone from knowing what was written inside.

You don't have to figure anything out. someone else already did the hard work. All you have to do is use your own brain to decide between true and false, life and death. Thats why I've been telling you to purify your mind. Its much easier to do with a clear head.

I can tell you this much.

During the countdown to Armageddon, between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, the marking of Gods servants takes place, securing the faithful from destruction.

Last edited:

Who can say?

View attachment 117732

Sorry, couldn't resist.

In the gospel of John there are exactly seven miracles or signs that confirm that Jesus was the Messiah.

In the book of revelation there are exactly seven seals placed on scripture that prevent everyone from knowing what was written inside.

You don't have to figure anything out. someone else already did the hard work. All you have to do is use your own brain to decide between true and false, life and death. Thats why I've been telling you to purify your mind. Its much easier to do with a clear head.

During the countdown to Armageddon, between the breaking of the sixth and seventh seals, the marking of Gods servants takes place, securing the faithful from destruction.
Nothing in John passes scientific scrutiny. You still have nothing.

Who can say?

View attachment 117732

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ahem, you have nothing.

Scientific scrutiny is only a constraint in parsing out the meaning of fantastical stories that use figurative language that were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people..

when I read a story where someone is portrayed as a jackass should I ask a scientist if donkeys can talk?

Last edited:
You mean like the universe had a beginning?
Science has debunked the creation story of the bible. Anyways, we don't yet know whether the BB was a start or a continuation of many expansions and contractions.
The Bible correctly tells us that the universe had a beginning and that the evolution of matter into consciousness occurred through stages.
Your statement doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny. Please try again.
Sure it does. It appears that everyone but you accepts that the universe had a beginning.

Again, an interview isn't scientific scrutiny or facts. Show me the paper this guy wrote about what he's proposing and then we can see the science behind his interview. Hey, it might even make sense, let's find out.

It is called inflation theory. It isn't that hard to find. I am afraid you will have to face the fact that the universe had a beginning and that the laws of nature existed before space and time and that the beginning of space and time did not violate those laws but began by following those laws. Please stop rejecting science.

View attachment 117732

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ahem, you have nothing.

Scientific scrutiny is only a constraint in parsing out the meaning of fantastical stories that use figurative language that were never intended to be taken literally by intelligent people..

when I read a story where someone is portrayed as a jackass should I ask a scientist if donkeys can talk?
So John is like a talking donkey? Umm... ok.

Science has debunked the creation story of the bible. Anyways, we don't yet know whether the BB was a start or a continuation of many expansions and contractions.
The Bible correctly tells us that the universe had a beginning and that the evolution of matter into consciousness occurred through stages.
Your statement doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny. Please try again.
Sure it does. It appears that everyone but you accepts that the universe had a beginning.

Again, an interview isn't scientific scrutiny or facts. Show me the paper this guy wrote about what he's proposing and then we can see the science behind his interview. Hey, it might even make sense, let's find out.

It is called inflation theory. It isn't that hard to find. I am afraid you will have to face the fact that the universe had a beginning and that the laws of nature existed before space and time and that the beginning of space and time did not violate those laws but began by following those laws. Please stop rejecting science.

You haven't put anything scientific to reject. I just reject your unscientific explanations without proper links to back up what you say.

The catalyst to the kingdom;
“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, lies and ignorance=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”
Spiritual light=knowledge and truth
It is Michael who best knows the scripture of truth- Dan 10:21 thus also called the angel (messenger)
of truth who's name is in the Mikra (bible).
The name is in the Temple (MIKDASH) in his name.- (Melakim {I Kings8:43}(2Chronicles6)
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”
Michael is the Thresher thus it's also called the MIKdosh (dosh=thresher).
Refering to removing the chaff from the wheat and thus thin film veil from our eyes as well
(Isaiah 25:7says Moshiach removes the thin veil from our eyes)

Jewish tradition says The name of Moshiach will be in the Torah portions;
Torah portion:
Mikeitz מִקֵּץ – Hebrew for "at the end,"
Ketz= A particularly auspicious time for Moshiach to bring the exile to an end.= Mike is the name of the Moshiach who's revealed in the Torah portion regarding the "RETURN" from Exile.
And thus "Restorer". (Ruth, Jeremiah, Isaiah- Jeremiah 11:20, Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4,
Isaiah 25:8)

It is Michael who defeats the devil which is why the "Mikvah" is the name of the ritual cleansing from death.

Michael is the Shiloh (Genesis, Ezekiel)who over turns the false messiah for shiloh means the "one who's
(actual) right it is", that was stolen by the thief.

In Fact Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & last name. That name coinciding with all these prerequisites, like in the name of the Bible, Temple, city Torah portions etc..

The name of Moshiach is in "the Bible" (Mikra). -Melakim {I Kings8:43)and The Torah-Devarim 14:22

RA in Hebrew=Father in Heaven. =Mike is the Father in Heaven (head of the hosts in Jewish and Islamic traditions).

Michael is the Melchizedek (Messenger & king of righteousness) Scrolls and Jewish tradition.

Michael is the Judge of judgement, the refiners fire..see my posts with sources
( to many to list)

See the over 1200 references backing this on my forum post (to many to list).
Malachi 3:24, The Prophet Haggai 2:6-7 , Ps. 72:16, 4Q285 4-5&10, Psalms 7:7-8
4Q246, 1QS x12-18, 1QSb=1Q28b , 4Q300I ii4=4Q299 2 i I4, Melakim {I Kings8:43)Ezekiel 40-43)(Is.2:2, Zekh.14.16-21) Midrash Rabba (Exodus 18) . Exodus 23:20-22, Micah 4:5, Nahum 1. Isaiah 9:6, 11:2-3, 42:19, 61:2 .Psalms 7:7-9, 82:1, 90:4 .Jeremiel 14.
Talmud Ketubot 56a
Zohar II, 146a-146b

Even some sects of Christianity (JW's, Adventist, Coptics, Urantians, some Universalists and Mormons and few orders of Catholic Diocese) know the Biblical Moshiach is Michael.
In fact Abbot Columbia tells us that, on secreting the Stone (Lia Fail), he prophesied that one day 'The Michael' would 'return' to his inheritance.
Interesting enough we find this also in The Coming of Melchizedek 11Q13 Col.2 whereby Michael (the Shiloh of Ezekiel) not only "comes back" for his inheritance, but will "return" them to what is rightfully theirs as well thus the term ones who’s right it is refers to "returning" the Temple and authority "back" to Jerusalem and the Kohanim (Temple Priests/ known as hosts.
The catalyst to the kingdom;
“War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
1QM v, 1-2) States:He (Michael)will not have much room to act as Royal Messiah while battling the Sons of Darkness. (too busy debunking myths, lies and ignorance=darkness) but then also adds:
“God himself is a supreme agent of salvation and after him in importance is Michael.”
Spiritual light=knowledge and truth

How ironic it is that you quote manuscripts
found within the Dead Sea Scrolls to validate your lies
and assert your deception as knowledge

Knowledge and Truth...
You wouldn't know knowledge and truth
if they hit you on the head and ran you over

The Dead Sea Scrolls were hidden
to protect them from being destroyed.
Works that were omitted from the Tanakh
because they were not deemed to be Divinely inspired by God.

Works that were considered blasphemy
because it threatened the traditions
of the scribes, pharisees and high priests

Manuscripts which prove Masoretic Text,
as the unchangeable, infallible and literal translation
of the original Hebrew manuscripts are flawed and interpreted
The Masoretes were not using the original
Hebrew manuscripts of the Bible

Manuscripts which are thousands of years older
then the Masoretic Text used to write the Tanakh

The Dead Sea Scrolls are the Aramaic and Greek
literal translation of the original Hebrew, biblical manuscripts
which predate the Masoretic Text and prove its deception

The KJV and it's offsprings have been corrupted as well,
being that all divinely inspired works are not included

You believe what you want,
I'll have faith in believing

View attachment 117732

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ahem, you have nothing.

Is that what you came up with? Is that really the best you can do?

Seriously?

You could have just said that you were only interested in masturbation and I would have given you some privacy to enjoy your viscous goo........

So you think it's edifying that keepitreal off topic replies to Bible verses with cusses and screams hate speaches calling People Liars, Crazy and Satan?
LIAR!!!

I have made it a point not to use cuss words
Hate speeches...whatever
Calling people crazy and satan...show me where
Calling you a liar....too bad, you are

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Ahem, you have nothing.

Is that what you came up with? Is that really the best you can do?

Seriously?

You could have just said that you were only interested in masturbation and I would have given you some privacy to enjoy your viscous goo........
John still doesn't pass scientific scrutiny.

Forum List

Back