Your Humorous And Entertaining Questions For The Candidates Tonight.,If You Only Had The Chance !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:laugh::laugh2::dance: We all must have some amusing/witty questions we would love to ask some of the leading GOP Candidates tonight. So put yourself on the table of monitors, pick one or two candidates, and come up with a "Smart Ass" question you are just dying to ask him/or them.
And in case you forgot who is in the debate tonight...
Cruz
Trump
Rubio
Carson
Christie
Jebby.
Ok,,,,,now lets have some fun !!!
:clap::clap::clap:

Governor Bush, just curious, do you find Senator Marco Rubio kinda sexy?

To all the candidates....How quickly will you prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling Classified Info?
Follow up, After she's convicted, will you push for clemency, based on her brain injuries?

i wish sarah p was in the debate,,,I wouldnt hesitate to ask her to show off her 36dds!

Donald Trump,,,if you had to make a choice, would you rather be stuck in an elevator with Hillary Clinton ,or both Huma and Anthony Weener?

Governor Christie.....most people die from a heart attack when they reach 300 pounds, doesnt this concern you?

To all the candidates....How quickly will you prosecute Hillary Clinton for mishandling Classified Info?
Follow up, After she's convicted, will you push for clemency, based on her brain injuries?
if Bernie was in the debate, i would ask him,,,,"Oil,,or Cream"???

You're Canadian, why are you even on the stage?

and

If elected, do you have even the slightest grasp of the unending birther nonsense the left is going to use?

I'm mean, you actually are not from here.

President Cruz...do you believe that Sasakchewan is one of the 57 states?

Forum List

Back