Your List!,Things "No Fly Listers" Can Still Purchase That Will Likely Do Harm To Others.

Giving guns to terrorists...

Now can you understand why we no longer elect Republicans Presidents?
No we don't understand that. When did that happen? The election in 2016 is still on.

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet
I believe his name is Donald Trump and he's been here for some time.

Trump will bring the Republican Party down with him

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

what about belts? you can kill anyone with a belt, right?
The Hutu Muslims slaughtered approximately 800,000 Tutsi Christians in Rwanda mostly wielding a machete I understand. I believe they have access to machetes, knives and axes which is more their weapons of choice (without a background check). In one soccer stadium there was a story of them mass murdering 50,000 Tutsi Christians (and a few Hutu's who because of conscience refused to join their Muslim brethren) in one afternoon. Rwanda - ws a nation that had been disarmed - they had no guns - only some of the military and Muslim militants had guns - all the rest of them had machetes. Bill Clinton told our people to stand down and leave - the UN abandoned the Rwandans so that they could massacre almost 1 million Tutsi Christians. To this day the cover up continues and many deny it was Rwandan Muslims that committed genocide against over 800,000 Christians with the blessing of the UN.

That is one of the reasons I believe Obama is trying so hard to disarm Americans. The UN wants us disarmed. It will make it easier for them to mass murder us.

Do yourselves a favor and buy the movie - Hotel Rwanda - then realize that Hollywood edited out all evidence that the Tutsi people were Christians except for one scene where you see the one of the Tutsi's taking refuge in the hotel and they have a cross (not a catholic crucifix but a cross) around their neck. You'll also notice that the Hutu Muslims were getting drunk while butchering Christian men, women and children with their machetes.

Well thats the biggest load of horse manure posted on this board for a while.

The UN Peacekeepers were given a mandate to observe and not to interfere... Which Country do you think came up with that plan?

Clinton stated so 4 years later. Clinton was a fine president and a good man but this was probably his worst mistake as president. I can understand why he did it, Black Hawk Down was a couple months earlier.

The Belgian UN troops want to attack and disarm but were told to stand down...

The U.S. and the Genocide in Rwanda 1994: Evidence of Inaction

Good Movie but didn't cover this... None of this was a christian v Anything... Both sides are Mainly Christian...
Islam is quite small in Rwanda and Actually Muslim Hutu hid Tutsi..

Your whole narrative is totally wrong...

what about belts? you can kill anyone with a belt, right?
The Hutu Muslims slaughtered approximately 800,000 Tutsi Christians in Rwanda mostly wielding a machete I understand. I believe they have access to machetes, knives and axes which is more their weapons of choice (without a background check). In one soccer stadium there was a story of them mass murdering 50,000 Tutsi Christians (and a few Hutu's who because of conscience refused to join their Muslim brethren) in one afternoon. Rwanda - ws a nation that had been disarmed - they had no guns - only some of the military and Muslim militants had guns - all the rest of them had machetes. Bill Clinton told our people to stand down and leave - the UN abandoned the Rwandans so that they could massacre almost 1 million Tutsi Christians. To this day the cover up continues and many deny it was Rwandan Muslims that committed genocide against over 800,000 Christians with the blessing of the UN.

That is one of the reasons I believe Obama is trying so hard to disarm Americans. The UN wants us disarmed. It will make it easier for them to mass murder us.

Do yourselves a favor and buy the movie - Hotel Rwanda - then realize that Hollywood edited out all evidence that the Tutsi people were Christians except for one scene where you see the one of the Tutsi's taking refuge in the hotel and they have a cross (not a catholic crucifix but a cross) around their neck. You'll also notice that the Hutu Muslims were getting drunk while butchering Christian men, women and children with their machetes.

Well thats the biggest load of horse manure posted on this board for a while.

The UN Peacekeepers were given a mandate to observe and not to interfere... Which Country do you think came up with that plan?

Clinton stated so 4 years later. Clinton was a fine president and a good man but this was probably his worst mistake as president. I can understand why he did it, Black Hawk Down was a couple months earlier.

The Belgian UN troops want to attack and disarm but were told to stand down...

The U.S. and the Genocide in Rwanda 1994: Evidence of Inaction

Good Movie but didn't cover this... None of this was a christian v Anything... Both sides are Mainly Christian...
Islam is quite small in Rwanda and Actually Muslim Hutu hid Tutsi..

Your whole narrative is totally wrong...

No it isn't but you and your camp would certainly like people to believe it was! Clinton layed down just like he did for Bin Laden and you know it. So did the UN. They ordered the Belgians to stand down and leave too. The cover-up continues. There were a few moderate Hutu Muslims who didn't want to participate in the slaughter and at the risk of their own lives saved a few Christian lives. The majority of the Muslim Hutus were the ones doing the slaughter.

There were survivors who told the truth before the UN could get to them and start shutting them up by forcing them to revise their stories or suffer the consequences.

what about man eating rabbits? they really need to be banned before those "No Fly Listers" buy them

Forum List

Back