Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
I would like to give my opinion but I can't stand to the lying asshole speak so I didn't watch the press confrence.

I just saw snippets of it and what I saw was him being a lying piece of confused shit.

Or you just obviously have a severe case of BDS.
No, you're just a simple-minded fool who gives stock answers when your intellect fails you. Is that you, Joe...30...3...30?

Nah. You're just incapable of being objective. You look at gaffes in different ways depending on if you support that politician or not.

Pretty standard stuff. Lots of people do it.
You sound like Baghdad Bob.
I bet you used the phrase "mostly peaceful protests" too.
Buckle up, you are going to have your worked cut out for you in the next 4 years.

Not sure what any of that has to do with anything.

Enjoy the next four years.

I hear it is impossible for one vegetable to identify another vegetable. They look sane to each other.

I hear it's impossible for someone with BDS to think objectively about Biden.

When asked to present specific issues with his press conference, they usually stumble all over themselves in an attempt to avoid the question. See HereWeGoAgain for an example of this.

Thats pretty funny coming from a chick who didnt even watch the presser.

And there you have it.

He's super predictable. Oh yes he is!

:auiqs.jpg: You're the one who said you didnt watch it demwit.

Watch as he continues to dance majestically in order to avoid saying anything substantive about Biden's press conference.

His actions are methodical and predictable. Truly a marvelous sight to understand how the Trumpster's natural instincts dictate the way he interacts with those more intelligent than he.

Everyone watch closely as he will continue to avoid answering the question. He will continue his attempts to deflect and sprinkle in a few insults along the way.

:popcorn:

:auiqs.jpg: While you continue to refuse to watch the the presser.
Go away little man,the adults are having a conversation.

Exactly as predicted. :popcorn: :lol:

How else would one react to your special kind of stupidity?

You're still not saying anything. :popcorn:

It's ridiculously easy to predict you guys.

He seemed fine in the part I saw.
Did you see these parts?

He will spin that into Veggie Joe being brilliant!

Politicians have gaffes all the time. Trump had plenty of them. Not a big deal.

If this is the best you can come up with, then I think it's just BDS. Thanks for confirming.

Gaffes. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Here are Trump's. :)

We won't hear a peep out of you on these, will we? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :dance:

Cool story. And?

Thanks for confirming. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Did you see these parts?

If this is the best you can come up with, then I think it's just BDS. Thanks for confirming.

Gaffes. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

We won't hear a peep out of you on these, will we? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :dance:

1 minute 41 duration.
Fuck, we have a 3 page thread on Biden "gaffes"
I hear it is impossible for one vegetable to identify another vegetable. They look sane to each other.

When asked to present specific issues with his press conference, they usually stumble all over themselves in an attempt to avoid the question. See HereWeGoAgain for an example of this.

And there you have it.

Watch as he continues to dance majestically in order to avoid saying anything substantive about Biden's press conference.

His actions are methodical and predictable. Truly a marvelous sight to understand how the Trumpster's natural instincts dictate the way he interacts with those more intelligent than he.

Everyone watch closely as he will continue to avoid answering the question. He will continue his attempts to deflect and sprinkle in a few insults along the way.

Are you happy that Biden refused to take questions from conservative media reporters??
Does that sound like a President in charge??

Did you see these parts?

Cool story. And?

Thanks for confirming. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

As long as more people die. Including Prog children. For they become you.

Did you see these parts?

1 minute 41 duration.

And there you have it.

Are you happy that Biden refused to take questions from conservative media reporters??

Want me to find more videos for you? I've got plenty of videos of Trump's gaffes.

Did you care when Trump called CNN fake news? :)

"You can see it in the eyes" :lol:
You're full of shit.
Lol. You're a fucking moron, kid.
Run along now, even your fellow useful idiots aren't helping you here.

I'm fine right here. You're welcome to whine as much as you like though.

Your retarded "I can see it in his eyes" was about the least objective thing you could have said. Thanks for playing, retard. Go play with your crayons and try not to eat them this time.

Did you see these parts?

1 minute 41 duration.

And there you have it.

Want me to find more videos for you? I've got plenty of videos of Trump's gaffes.

Did you care when Trump called CNN fake news? :)

Anything would be better than watching China Joe.

Forum List

Back