Your opinion on Biden's Press Conference performance?

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today? You can choose two

• Worse than I imagined, and I expected it would be scripted. Total madness

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Exactly or close what I imagined. Total insanity, 1984 stuff right now, & the left made it happen

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • I had no idea Biden had declined so far, this is alarming

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • I thought Biden did pretty well

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I thought Biden did very well. He's honest & very caring, and he's transparent

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Biden is so refreshing. He's sharp, honest, genuine, a great leader & confirmed my belief in him

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Cold Play sucks

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
He seemed fine in the part I saw.
Did you see these parts?

He will spin that into Veggie Joe being brilliant!

Politicians have gaffes all the time. Trump had plenty of them. Not a big deal.

If this is the best you can come up with, then I think it's just BDS. Thanks for confirming.

Gaffes. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Here are Trump's. :)

We won't hear a peep out of you on these, will we? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :dance:

1 minute 41 duration.
Fuck, we have a 3 page thread on Biden "gaffes"
I hear it is impossible for one vegetable to identify another vegetable. They look sane to each other.

I hear it's impossible for someone with BDS to think objectively about Biden.

When asked to present specific issues with his press conference, they usually stumble all over themselves in an attempt to avoid the question. See HereWeGoAgain for an example of this.

Thats pretty funny coming from a chick who didnt even watch the presser.

And there you have it.

He's super predictable. Oh yes he is!

:auiqs.jpg: You're the one who said you didnt watch it demwit.

Watch as he continues to dance majestically in order to avoid saying anything substantive about Biden's press conference.

His actions are methodical and predictable. Truly a marvelous sight to understand how the Trumpster's natural instincts dictate the way he interacts with those more intelligent than he.

Everyone watch closely as he will continue to avoid answering the question. He will continue his attempts to deflect and sprinkle in a few insults along the way.

:popcorn:

:auiqs.jpg: While you continue to refuse to watch the the presser.
Go away little man,the adults are having a conversation.

Exactly as predicted. :popcorn: :lol:

How else would one react to your special kind of stupidity?

You're still not saying anything. :popcorn:

It's ridiculously easy to predict you guys.
Are you happy that Biden refused to take questions from conservative media reporters??
Does that sound like a President in charge??

Want me to find more videos for you? I've got plenty of videos of Trump's gaffes.

Did you care when Trump called CNN fake news? :)

Trump took questions from CNN and the other hacks each day.
Biden has been "President" for 8 weeks and still hasn't taken a direct question from a Conservative.

He seemed fine in the part I saw.
Did you see these parts?

He will spin that into Veggie Joe being brilliant!

Politicians have gaffes all the time. Trump had plenty of them. Not a big deal.

If this is the best you can come up with, then I think it's just BDS. Thanks for confirming.

Gaffes. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Here are Trump's. :)

We won't hear a peep out of you on these, will we? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :dance:

1 minute 41 duration.
Fuck, we have a 3 page thread on Biden "gaffes"
I hear it is impossible for one vegetable to identify another vegetable. They look sane to each other.

When asked to present specific issues with his press conference, they usually stumble all over themselves in an attempt to avoid the question. See HereWeGoAgain for an example of this.

And there you have it.

Watch as he continues to dance majestically in order to avoid saying anything substantive about Biden's press conference.

His actions are methodical and predictable. Truly a marvelous sight to understand how the Trumpster's natural instincts dictate the way he interacts with those more intelligent than he.

Everyone watch closely as he will continue to avoid answering the question. He will continue his attempts to deflect and sprinkle in a few insults along the way.

Are you happy that Biden refused to take questions from conservative media reporters??
Does that sound like a President in charge??

Want me to find more videos for you? I've got plenty of videos of Trump's gaffes.

Did you care when Trump called CNN fake news? :)

Trump took questions from CNN and the other hacks each day.
Biden has been "President" for 8 weeks and still hasn't taken a direct question from a Conservative.

Don't care.

Trump didn't use notes

Ok. What about pics of reporters with their names?

No notes or pictures. He's real.

Trump didn't use notes

Real forgetful of people's names.

Trumpsters only like press conferences where the President insults people and talks about himself for 90 embarrassing minutes.

That's interesting to them. It keeps their attention 'n stuff.

Xiden "I'm flattered people are coming here because I'm a nice guy".

You still repeating that lie? Once again, that's not what he said.

Joe Biden: (08:55)
Well, look, I guess I should be flattered people are coming because I’m the nice guy. That’s the reason why it’s happening, that I’m a decent man or however it’s phrased, that that’s why they’re coming, because they know Biden’s a good guy. Truth of the matter is, nothing has changed. As many people came, a 28% increase in children to the border in my administration, 31% in the last year, in 2019, before the pandemic in the Trump administration. It happens every single solitary year. There is a significant increase in the number of people coming to the border in the winter months of January, February, March. It happens every year. In addition to that, there is a …. And by the way, does anybody suggest that there was a 31% increase under Trump because he was a nice guy and he was doing good things at the border? That’s not the reason they’re coming.

Joe Biden: (09:57)
The reason they’re coming is that it’s the time they can travel with the least likelihood of dying on the way because of the heat and the desert, number one. Number two, they’re coming because of the circumstances in country, in country. The way to deal with this problem, and I started to deal with it back when I was Vice President putting together a bipartisan plan of over $700 million to do the root causes of why people are leaving. What did Trump do? He eliminated that funding. He didn’t use it. He didn’t do it. And in addition to that, what he did, he dismantled all the elements that exist to deal with what had been a problem and has been continued to be a problem for a long time. He, in fact, shut down the number of beds available. He did not fund HHS to get people to get the children out of those Border Patrol facilities, where they should not be, and not supposed to be more than a few days, a little while.

Trumpsters only like press conferences where the President insults people and talks about himself for 90 embarrassing minutes.

Well, look, I guess I should be flattered people are coming because I’m the nice guy. That’s the reason why it’s happening, that I’m a decent man or however it’s phrased, that that’s why they’re coming, because they know Biden’s a good guy. Truth of the matter is, nothing has changed. As many people came, a 28% increase in children to the border in my administration, 31% in the last year, in 2019, before the pandemic in the Trump administration. It happens every single solitary year. There is a significant increase in the number of people coming to the border in the winter months of January, February, March. It happens every year. In addition to that, there is a …. And by the way, does anybody suggest that there was a 31% increase under Trump because he was a nice guy and he was doing good things at the border? That’s not the reason they’re coming.

The reason they’re coming is that it’s the time they can travel with the least likelihood of dying on the way because of the heat and the desert, number one. Number two, they’re coming because of the circumstances in country, in country. The way to deal with this problem, and I started to deal with it back when I was Vice President putting together a bipartisan plan of over $700 million to do the root causes of why people are leaving. What did Trump do? He eliminated that funding. He didn’t use it. He didn’t do it. And in addition to that, what he did, he dismantled all the elements that exist to deal with what had been a problem and has been continued to be a problem for a long time. He, in fact, shut down the number of beds available. He did not fund HHS to get people to get the children out of those Border Patrol facilities, where they should not be, and not supposed to be more than a few days, a little while.
Trumpsters have their own, special perception skills.

Whatever they see or hear is immediately twisted to support the talk radio narrative.

Keeps things real simple 'n stuff!

And there you have it.

Talk about predictable....
You keep going on about Xiden yet you didnt even watch the presser.
So yeah...a lefist bowing to the party line when they know nothing is most certainly predictable.

Trump didn't use notes

No more than anyone else who has a couple hundred people working for him. Joe doesn't even know what day it is. Joe has dementia and that's a fact.

And there you have it.

So yeah...a lefist bowing to the party line when they know nothing is most certainly predictable.

And around we continue to go.

Did I call this or what? :lol:

And there you have it.

And around we continue to go.

Did I call this or what? :lol:

You haven't called anything.
You have however earned a spot on the iggy list.
You're worse than Bulldog a feat I didnt think was possible.

Biggest dumbass on the planet

Attachments

• 585968C8-9F3B-4AA3-A2D6-6572A0D940ED.jpeg
    585968C8-9F3B-4AA3-A2D6-6572A0D940ED.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 15
Trump didn't use notes

No more than anyone else who has a couple hundred people working for him. Joe doesn't even know what day it is. Joe has dementia and that's a fact.

Ok so let's put it all together here.

You complained that Biden uses notes and needs pictures to remember reporter's names. Trump also uses notes and Trump forgets people's names.

Seems like pretty similar issues there. Clearly you just have BDS.

You haven't called anything.
You have however earned a spot on the iggy list.
You're worse than Bulldog a feat I didnt think was possible.

Such a temper tantrum all because you couldn't answer such a simple question and I perfectly predicted that you would just keep dancing around in circles instead of actually addressing it lmao.

Go ahead and iggy me. Doesn't bother me. You already said you would ignore me before and look at where we are now.

See ya, snowflake. Maybe just answer the question next time and stop being so hilariously predictable. :lol:

Trump didn't use notes

You complained that Biden uses notes and needs pictures to remember reporter's names. Trump also uses notes and Trump forgets people's names.

Yep, and you have TDS.

What's your opinion on Biden's performance today?

The Media showed their disloyalty by asking Bite Me questions they could tell he couldn't handle.

No questions about the President's favorite ice cream flavors, what he had for breakfast, or his position on the briefs v boxers controversy.

During March Madness, the media always made a big deal about asking Obama about his brackets, but they didn't even broach the topic with Sleepy Joe.

March Madness, huh? It's like you advertise how lame and stupid you are. Do you ever intentionally worry about things of substance?

Trump didn't use notes

Yep, and you have TDS.

Hey at least you admit your BDS. That's the first step to recovery.

[/QUOTE
So if it's normal, why are they blocking the media?
Why are stuffing hundreds of people in pods designed for 80??
Why are they putting them up in hotels if there is not a surge?

Forum List

Back