Your Reputation....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
what do you think your reputation is on USMB?
in real life?

What are you "known" for? One adjective or summary statement?

I'm known as a crazy cat lady, which is weird cuz cats are not my fav critter. Dogs are. But, I love all animals, so I guess I am the crazy animal lover.
I'm also known as the "whiner" or "the deadbeat" or the "buzzkill".
I used to be called "Part Of The Hag Squad" but not any more since all the hags are now pinked and I am not cuz I got out of there real fast. :lol:

On the plus side...I am known as the one that will cry with you, soothe you, pray for you when one of your loved ones die.

I am known as the one that sends mental sparklies to those who need to be pulled up. ;)

I'm known as the sad faggot, desperate for attention.

I try to be the funny guy, but there is an obvious depression underneath.

I'm not here for other's approval, but only for my own self-gratification.

I wish I could speak better of myself.

I'm known as a crazy cat lady, which is weird cuz cats are not my fav critter. Dogs are. But, I love all animals, so I guess I am the crazy animal lover.
I'm also known as the "whiner" or "the deadbeat" or the "buzzkill".
I used to be called "Part Of The Hag Squad" but not any more since all the hags are now pinked and I am not cuz I got out of there real fast. :lol:

On the plus side...I am known as the one that will cry with you, soothe you, pray for you when one of your loved ones die.

I am known as the one that sends mental sparklies to those who need to be pulled up. ;)
You are a sweet, articulate and caring lady, Gracie. Don't pay any attention to those who are probably jealous of your quick mind and sharp wit.

You are witty and I'm sorry if you really are depressed. You should speak better of yourself, and shout over the inner negative self talk with positive talk.

You know, I've never been interested in what others think of me. I always showed up on time, did my job to the best of my ability and managed to earn several letters of commendation as well as 3 Navy Achievement Medals over the course of my career. Just doing my job and knowing I was one of the best at it was enough.

As far as what others think of me on USMB? Again, doesn't matter, because the chances of me meeting anyone on here are pretty slim.

I like what a friend of mine taught me in my late 20's, because he said to me "it matters not what you think of me, but it matters everything what I think of you", meaning that it only matters what my attitude is towards you, because if I think of you as a friend, I will treat you as such, and we will be friends. If I think of you as an adversary, I will treat you as such, and eventually we will part ways, but it is MY attitude towards you that makes the difference.

Makes life a lot more freeing if you don't care what others think. Me? I'm a 51 year old man who still rides a bicycle for fun, dressed in spandex and bike jerseys.

Doesn't bother me a bit if I hear people snicker at me when I go to the store, because I know that those who are laughing are probably in a lot worse shape than I am.

You are witty and I'm sorry if you really are depressed. You should speak better of yourself, and shout over the inner negative self talk with positive talk.

Self deprecating humor has almost become my staple in life. If I couldn't laugh at myself I'd cry.

Thanks for the kind words. :smiliehug:

I agree with what bikersailor said. He and I don't see eye to eye most of the time, but sometimes he says things that make me nod my head.

And I really don't give a rats ass if people here like me or not. I like me. And its nice to be liked but if I'm not...oh well. Pretty sure I will survive it. :lol:

I'm a 51 year old man who still rides a bicycle for fun, dressed in spandex and bike jerseys.

GAY!!!

Really? Because during the last 8 years I was in the Navy, I knew most of the time was going to be spent at sea, so I got rid of my car and bought a bicycle. Impressed the crap out of people I worked with, because not only was I riding 50 to 100 miles/day, I also rode from one duty station to the other when I transferred. Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL took me 7 days, riding from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI took me 12 days, and riding from Newport RI to Norfolk only took 5.

I don't regard staying in shape and looking good as "gay", I look at it as trying to stay young.

And..................if you've had a tough day, riding a bicycle is a good way to let the problems fly off in the wind.

I'm a 51 year old man who still rides a bicycle for fun, dressed in spandex and bike jerseys.

GAY!!!

Really? Because during the last 8 years I was in the Navy, I knew most of the time was going to be spent at sea, so I got rid of my car and bought a bicycle. Impressed the crap out of people I worked with, because not only was I riding 50 to 100 miles/day, I also rode from one duty station to the other when I transferred. Memphis TN to Jacksonville FL took me 7 days, riding from Jacksonville FL to Newport RI took me 12 days, and riding from Newport RI to Norfolk only took 5.

I don't regard staying in shape and looking good as "gay", I look at it as trying to stay young.

And..................if you've had a tough day, riding a bicycle is a good way to let the problems fly off in the wind.
Very impressive.
I'm afraid I'm a fair weather cyclist. Gotta do something about that.

GAY!!!

Mention being in the Navy again. That will totally make me stop making gay jokes.

Forum List

Back