Your Trump VS Cruz Predictions Tomorrow. The Percentages.One Of Us May Get It Right.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:argue: :2up: :party: How many combinations are there? 10? 12?
I will go first.

Cruz.........44.5%
Trump........32.5%

Ok,,,,,,, who wants to predict next?
And the winner gets a check or cash!!!!
A whopping 19.3 Trillion if you get it on
The Money !!!
:thewave:

:argue: :2up: :party: How many combinations are there? 10? 12?
I will go first.

Cruz.........44.5%
Trump........32.5%

Ok,,,,,,, who wants to predict next?
And the winner gets a check or cash!!!!
A whopping 19.3 Trillion if you get it on
The Money !!!
:thewave:

Trump will win, by how much is not relevant. The media lies that have duped you mean nothing POLL SHOCK. Donald Trump Leads by 10 Points In Wisconsin. Trump Says He Will Win | RedState

Fool
well they did predict that cruz would win Iowa and they were right, along with Utah and Canada

Trump has no chance in Wisconsin, it's simply a matter of the margin.
42/34 Cruz over Trump.

Trump has no chance in Wisconsin, it's simply a matter of the margin.
42/34 Cruz over Trump.
and if trump was ahead by 10, why would he keep mentioning that teds a liar....i mean,,,its getting old by now,,,like right after the third geico ad

Trump 40%, Cruz 36%, Kasich :dig:

The polls showing Trump down by 10%+ are Republican voters from previous Presidential primary only, aka 'Likely Republican Primary voters'.

The only polls I have seen that are for the general electorate show Trump making up a huge margin with independents and Democrat cross over. Those are the ones showing Trump up by 10%+

I dont think it is that much, but think Cruz will get 36% and Trump a bit under the general population polls suggest.

The funny thing about this for Cruz, is that his best case scenario is a win in Wisconsin paving the way for a 2nd place finish and a brokered convention, where the nomination will be stolen away from Trump. Has Cruz done enough to sell out to the establishment over the last few months? Or will they just go with Romney after they've decided the delegate count and popular vote don't matter?

Cruz 43%
Trump 35%

didn't do so well in my last guesses........actually hope I'm wrong here and Trump wins.

The funny thing about this for Cruz, is that his best case scenario is a win in Wisconsin paving the way for a 2nd place finish and a brokered convention, where the nomination will be stolen away from Trump. Has Cruz done enough to sell out to the establishment over the last few months? Or will they just go with Romney after they've decided the delegate count and popular vote don't matter?
Yeah... everybody should lay down for Trump right? Please.. Kasich should get the hell out so i'd be one on one

I really think THIS will have a big effect on the voting.....

CruzAffair.png

Yeah everybody should should lay down for Trump right? Please.. Kasich should get the hell out so i'd be one on one
Trump asked for that today. He knows most of Kasich's votes would go his way. Kasich's been fellating the GOP establishment a lot longer than Cruz; so he's banking on a brokered convention and getting handed the nomination. But good luck to him beating out Romney or Ryan if that happens.

Forum List

Back