Your Visual:How Will Hillary Walk To The Podium First Debate?Will Huma Or Biden Assist?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:desk: Now that we have all seen her needing to use a handrail and a chair just to hold herself up, doesn't it make you wonder how Hillary is going to walk the 20 or so feet to the podiums on the national stage? :popcorn:
We all know she just not going to make it look like a healthy 35 yr old woman walking with ease. She already has a bit of a limp as it's apparent that either her hips/and or/knees have almost expired. :eek:
So at this point, how do you vision Hillary making it to the podium? Odds are, she wont be able to do it alone. :itsok:

She can make it to the podium the same way a 4 time elected cripple president did..

I wonder if her hands will ever leave the sides of the podium, while Trump is talking with them.

She will refuse to debate until Donald releases his tax returns.
i forgot what they were called, that big thing on wheels that people travel on,,,they are so annoying when they blend in with cars!

Sure, Wreckxx.......yours is by far the "winning strategy" to defeat Hillary.....Keep it going and let us know how it'll turn out........LOL....(what an :ahole-1: )

i wonder if that guy with that "Tool" in his hand will be standing next to her. you know, just in case she shows signs of fainting

They have a new device specifically for this job. . It's called a hiLIARy lift.......

INfo4yj.jpg

:desk: Now that we have all seen her needing to use a handrail and a chair just to hold herself up, doesn't it make you wonder how Hillary is going to walk the 20 or so feet to the podiums on the national stage? :popcorn:
We all know she just not going to make it look like a healthy 35 yr old woman walking with ease. She already has a bit of a limp as it's apparent that either her hips/and or/knees have almost expired. :eek:
So at this point, how do you vision Hillary making it to the podium? Odds are, she wont be able to do it alone. :itsok:
Was she assisted to the podium during the debates with Sanders, retard?

How is it you credulous rubes hold onto the most ridiculous ideas without engaging a single brain cell in thought?

Forum List

Back