'Youths' jump couple at D.C. Metro station in latest 'knockout'-style beating.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
This is the fourth such attack in the last month on Metro passengers.
The media has mostly covered up this story.
The young couple said they would have likely found another way home if they would have heard about the number of recent beatings.
dc-metro-beatings-.jpg

[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]"Youths" Jump Couple at DC Metro Station in Latest Knock-Out Style Beating (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit[/FONT]
What a fucking disaster. Fucking animals. How much worse have racial tensions become under this fucking race baiting piece of shit administration behind the fucking race baiting piece of shit democrat party behind their stupid fucking piece of shit voters?

The funny thing is how anyone thinking that electing a black president (well half black) was going to make the pile of shit democrats stop with their victimology strategy. How stupid are people?

Yeah, I blame ALL of these things on every fucking liberal. All of them are responsible for it.

This is the fourth such attack in the last month on Metro passengers.
The media has mostly covered up this story.
The young couple said they would have likely found another way home if they would have heard about the number of recent beatings.
dc-metro-beatings-.jpg

[FONT=Lato, sans-serif]"Youths" Jump Couple at DC Metro Station in Latest Knock-Out Style Beating (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit[/FONT]
What a fucking disaster. Fucking animals. How much worse have racial tensions become under this fucking race baiting piece of shit administration behind the fucking race baiting piece of shit democrat party behind their stupid fucking piece of shit voters?

The funny thing is how anyone thinking that electing a black president (well half black) was going to make the pile of shit democrats stop with their victimology strategy. How stupid are people?

Yeah, I blame ALL of these things on every fucking liberal. All of them are responsible for it.
Time to thin the herd.

This should be illegal.

Last time I looked it already is.

Thank heavenly Christ for that!!!

Others cannot detect your pathetic arrogant sarcasm, but I can. You, are a dick. Plus, you are stupid. The fact that you think you are clever and intelligent with an independent mind that can think for yourself is what makes you pathetic.

He's the typical Liberal, asshole, smartass.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

It becomes a stereotype when it's applied to a whole group because a portion of that particular group does something. However, it doesn't change the fact that stereotypes have factual information.

I agree, but people stereotype groups because the same actions keep occurring. We keep seeing inner city youths randomly attacking whites, or "wilding" or otherwise just being out of control to the point that when I see a story like this I can guess the race of the perpetrators 99 times out of 100 before I even read the article.

It sucks, but it's kids like those in the article that keep the stereotype alive.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.

It becomes a stereotype when it's applied to a whole group because a portion of that particular group does something. However, it doesn't change the fact that stereotypes have factual information.

I agree, but people stereotype groups because the same actions keep occurring. We keep seeing inner city youths randomly attacking whites, or "wilding" or otherwise just being out of control to the point that when I see a story like this I can guess the race of the perpetrators 99 times out of 100 before I even read the article.

It sucks, but it's kids like those in the article that keep the stereotype alive.

That's why I agreed that stereotypes involve truth.

I can read the article and tell. If race of the perpetrator is not mentioned, most often it's because the person is black. You can damn well bet that if the perp is white, it will be mentioned especially if the victim is black.

This should be illegal.

Last time I looked it already is.

Thank heavenly Christ for that!!!

Others cannot detect your pathetic arrogant sarcasm, but I can. You, are a dick. Plus, you are stupid. The fact that you think you are clever and intelligent with an independent mind that can think for yourself is what makes you pathetic.

wk5sg0.jpg

No, just the typical Liberal, smartass, piece of shit.

Well I don't know, personally, do you feel you've become more or less racist during President Obama's two terms in office?

Forum List

Back