Youtube promptly removes Trump phone interview on Newsmax.

This is my message to the left.
View attachment 458501

That's why Trump's lies are being removed from the public press. He cannot lie to the American people. His Ministry of Truth is closed, and the daily two minutes of hate, otherwise known as Trump's Twitter feed is gone too. The Truth is not whatever Trump decides is the truth.

You would have made such an eager little Nazi.

My oldest brother was nearly killed in WWII fighting the NAZI's on Juno Beach on D-Day. .....

Which means exactly NOTHING about YOU, little wannabe Nazi. You will be judged by your words here, not unrelated anecdotes.

View attachment 458501

That's why Trump's lies are being removed from the public press. He cannot lie to the American people. His Ministry of Truth is closed, and the daily two minutes of hate, otherwise known as Trump's Twitter feed is gone too. The Truth is not whatever Trump decides is the truth.

My oldest brother was nearly killed in WWII fighting the NAZI's on Juno Beach on D-Day. .....

Which means exactly NOTHING about YOU, little wannabe Nazi. You will be judged by your words here, not unrelated anecdotes.

So will you. You're the guy ordering me around telling me what I can and cannot do. And then you call other people NAZI's, liars and general behave like a total dick.

If Trump is going to continue to lie to the American people, decent people will not let post his lies. That's because stupid little shits like you are too ignorant to know your ass from a hole in the ground and are easily lead astray.

View attachment 458501

So will you. You're the guy ordering me around telling me what I can and cannot do. And then you call other people NAZI's, liars and general behave like a total dick.

If Trump is going to continue to lie to the American people, decent people will not let post his lies. That's because stupid little shits like you are too ignorant to know your ass from a hole in the ground and are easily lead astray.

1613699895797.png

He's not the one who's surrounding himself with a fence and enough troops to invade a country like a Nazi dictator while calling for the silencing and reprogramming of others that would be your heroes.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Democrats suffer from schizophrenic multipersonality disorder...

They spend 4 years trying to make him - Trump - go away ... then prevent him from leaving by attempting a failed Impeachment that forces him to stay long enough to kick their asses AGAIN...

They ban him on Social media so he can't speak out....then give his team a stage & microphone with which to embarrass them during failed Impeachment #2...

They say they want to erase his memory, but instead of moving on they keep attempting to author legislation just for him...like the new Arlington Cemetery bill...

They are psychotically obsessed with him & can't let him go....

He has a permanent residence in their heads....a nasty side effect of Terminal TDS...

:p

...If Trump is going to continue to lie to the American people, decent people will not let post his lies. That's because stupid little shits like you are too ignorant to know your ass from a hole in the ground and are easily lead astray.

And you don't catch the stink of NAZI in that ^^^^^^ attitude? Do you know, you ignorant slab of walrus jerky in a dress, what Mussolini used his black shirts for?

View attachment 458501
OMG NO! It's censorship I tell you! I can't find this video anywhere else!!

Oh, wait...

So YouTube is the government now?

View attachment 458501
The GOP must be held accountable for their lies, their failure, and their insurrections.

Republicans must be banned from all social media until they can stop peddling lies, which I don't see hapening anytime soon.

I strongly support holding idiot republicans accountable for their deplorable words and actions. They must be banned from all social media until they can show they can stop lying and fucking up.

The GOP must be held accountable for their lies, their failure, and their insurrections.

Republicans must be banned from all social media until they can stop peddling lies, which I don't see hapening anytime soon.

I strongly support holding idiot republicans accountable for their deplorable words and actions. They must be banned from all social media until they can show they can stop lying and fucking up.

0000000.gif

Last edited:
What things that we can’t process is nanny YouTube saving us from?

View attachment 458501
OMG NO! It's censorship I tell you! I can't find this video anywhere else!!

Oh, wait...

So YouTube is the government now?
They’re morons, Seawytch. They can’t comprehend simple concepts no matter how many times it’s explained to them.

Forum List

Back