YouTube removed a Trump lawyer's opening statement at the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud.

RINO Mitt type.:auiqs.jpg:
The RINO Mitt wing of the party expects trump voters to vote for them

but take their football and go home when our candidate is chosen instead
I've already said a dozen times that I voted for Jill Stein in 2016, but knowing what I do now, I would have proudly voted for Trump like I did this year. No question about it.

Uh...why? We know you Trump supporters have no integrity or credibility. We're just calling you and your savior out for it.
How's that our fault? :)

1608498100698.png

Uh...why? We know you Trump supporters have no integrity or credibility. We're just calling you and your savior out for it.
How's that our fault? :)

View attachment 431605

B-O-R-E-D!!
Good thing Comey did break protocol...your savior might have never ascended to the throne.
If Comey releases the Russian connection in detail or keeps his mouth shut about the redundant emails...we never see Trump in the Oval Office...except as an extra! :auiqs.jpg:

B-O-R-E-D!!
Good thing Comey did break protocol...your savior might have never ascended to the throne.
If Comey releases the Russian connection in detail or keeps his mouth shut about the redundant emails...we never see Trump in the Oval Office...except as an extra!
To know you're guilty is one thing, but to show no remorse about it
deflates what little character you had to zero.

Now apparently it has resurfaced and so far they've decided to leave it up.

I just love how the lawyer reads this impassioned statement of historic, earth-shattering corruption, and when finished, all he gets from the chaurman is a dry, emotionless "thank you," like the guy was reading off the weather report.

In fact, I've heard more impassioned reactions to weather reports!

These places like You Tube, FB, etc., need to start getting sued for taking down material. There is NO justification for censoring people in a free society. If you don't like the message, don't go there, look somewhere else or just put a warning of the content.

When a company starts to decide WHAT you can hear, we are all in trouble.

PaperTiger.jpg

B-O-R-E-D!!
If Comey releases the Russian connection in detail or keeps his mouth shut about the redundant emails...we never see Trump in the Oval Office...except as an extra!
To know you're guilty is one thing, but to show no remorse about it
deflates what little character you had to zero.

Wahhhh!!!!
Want some cheese to go with that whine?
Trump lost. Deal with it. There was no election fraud...
Only fraud was the guy at the top of the Republican ticket.

Now apparently it has resurfaced and so far they've decided to leave it up.

I just love how the lawyer reads this impassioned statement of historic, earth-shattering corruption, and when finished, all he gets from the chaurman is a dry, emotionless "thank you," like the guy was reading off the weather report.

In fact, I've heard more impassioned reactions to weather reports!

These places like You Tube, FB, etc., need to start getting sued for taking down material. There is NO justification for censoring people in a free society. If you don't like the message, don't go there, look somewhere else or just put a warning of the content.

When a company starts to decide WHAT you can hear, we are all in trouble.

View attachment 431609

Revoke their immunity
They are not platforms.

Then take real good care of USMB. It may be the only venue left for you to call for Civil War.
I havent called for civil war

but if libs stifle free speech it sill raise pressures and stoke the fires of radicalism

But thats what many people on the left are hoping for

And you are willing to give the left what you think they are hoping for. Well, After Jan 20th either get it done or stop talking about it. There are going to fewer and fewer venues for you to sow your Civil War Fear.

Then take real good care of USMB. It may be the only venue left for you to call for Civil War.

but if libs stifle free speech it sill raise pressures and stoke the fires of radicalism

And you are willing to give the left what you think they are hoping for. Well, After Jan 20th either get it done or stop talking about it. There are going to fewer and fewer venues for you to sow your Civil War Fear.
I have not called for a civil war no matter how hard you keep trying to put words in my mouth

I have not called for a civil war no matter how hard you keep trying to put words in my mouth

You are supporting the worst provocator of them all and that is Rump along with his criminal followers. You still don't understand just how volatile all this can be. And how it can get out of control so fast. Since you support these traitors then you, yourself, deserve credit for any and all actions by them. Time to grow up,child.

You are supporting the worst provocator of them all and that is Rump along with his criminal followers. You still don't understand just how volatile all this can be. And how it can get out of control so fast. Since you support these traitors then you, yourself, deserve credit for any and all actions by them. Time to grow up,child.
I support fair elections and 2020 was anything but that

Forum List

Back