YouTube removed a Trump lawyer's opening statement at the Senate Homeland Security hearing on election fraud.

Now apparently it has resurfaced and so far they've decided to leave it up.
Deep state is in panic mode.

At some point, every Entertainment Agency in the World will have to develop some for of integrity. Integrity means that they won't be spreading the Rump Lies and stirring up his Cult to violence anymore than they have to.

It's become too dangerous to keep presenting this type of things. On Jan 20th, Rump will be banned from almost every Social Network in the world outside of Russia and even the Russians ones my join in, who knows. Meduro is in the same boat for the same reasons. Notice, his rants don't make it into Youtube or any other Social Media site either. If Rump were to be treated the same way for exactly the same reasons, you wouldn't hear a peep out of him as no Network or Social Media would allow him, his Partyoftherump, his backers or his Cabinet one second of time.

Look for this to be the norm the closer we get to Jan 20th.

Freedom has always been dangerous. That's why tyrants take freedom of speech away first thing.

You are supporting the worst provocator of them all and that is Rump along with his criminal followers. You still don't understand just how volatile all this can be. And how it can get out of control so fast. Since you support these traitors then you, yourself, deserve credit for any and all actions by them. Time to grow up,child.
Save it for Sunday School Skippy.
The media is the one that will be told to trigger riots (and /or civil war) if it comes to Trunp winning. If Biden steals it , we'll be pissed for a week, but we know 2022 is a shit-balloon throw away ( how did ANTIFA make those btw ?), and we're way more patient than you. ..TDS triggered sheepies.

The left censor congressional testimony, what's a bunch of Nazis.
Lies and fake news are lies and fake news whether they happen in front of congress or in front of your dog.

Says who, Dem Nazis? Oh wait, we are back to asshole leftists censoring.
Says reality.

I understand it's not something you have a real understanding of, being a tRumpling.

Shut up stupid.

You are supporting the worst provocator of them all and that is Rump along with his criminal followers. You still don't understand just how volatile all this can be. And how it can get out of control so fast. Since you support these traitors then you, yourself, deserve credit for any and all actions by them. Time to grow up,child.
I support fair elections and 2020 was anything but that

Let's see. The Senate disagrees with you. The AG disagrees with you. ALL the courts disagree with you. Is the rest of the world wrong and just you are right but you can't give a concrete provable reason why.

You just won the daily fruitcake award

1608506166248.jpeg

I just love how the lawyer reads this impassioned statement of historic, earth-shattering corruption, and when finished, all he gets from the chaurman is a dry, emotionless "thank you," like the guy was reading off the weather report.

In fact, I've heard more impassioned reactions to weather reports!

These places like You Tube, FB, etc., need to start getting sued for taking down material. There is NO justification for censoring people in a free society. If you don't like the message, don't go there, look somewhere else or just put a warning of the content.

When a company starts to decide WHAT you can hear, we are all in trouble.

View attachment 431609
Just watch it on CSPAN. A lot of YouTube videos I've seen are edited, by the person who put it up, not by YouTube. If You Tube doesn't approve of a video, don't they take down the whole thing?

I try to go to the source, and for congressional stuff, CSPAN is complete.

]
Just watch it on CSPAN. A lot of YouTube videos I've seen are edited, by the person who put it up, not by YouTube. If You Tube doesn't approve of a video, don't they take down the whole thing?

Not the point. Fewer people get CSpan than don't have computers at home. ( yes - we all have 'smart' phones.) but news is funneled and very biased.
Google owns YouTube...they have been censoring videos at will for a long time, but especially this election year.

And if C Span hadn't covered it, and uploaded it to their YouTube channel, it may have been almost completely censored.

My Party? I am a lifetime Republican.
Keep reminding us of that

because reading your posts no one would have guessed

He's full of shit. I've called him out on this claim in other threads where he identified himself as a proud Democrat the same day he claimed he was a "Lincoln Party Republican" in another thread. No response of course. He's whatever is convenient for the argument he's trying to make. The worst kind of liar.

]

Not the point. Fewer people get CSpan than don't have computers at home. ( yes - we all have 'smart' phones.) but news is funneled and very biased.
Google owns YouTube...they have been censoring videos at will for a long time, but especially this election year.

And if C Span hadn't covered it, and uploaded it to their YouTube channel, it may have been almost completely censored.
Yes, I know you want to bitch about censorship, but actually things aren't being poofed out of existence. Go to the source. CSpan is free and you can watch it all on their site. I just pulled up Jesse Bennall's testimony on my android tablet, so everyone with the internet (or cable or satellite tv) has CSpan.

Other sources some you have to pay, I know, but I don't like using YouTube unless I have to, because you never know what's been cut by the submitter.

I don't like using YouTube unless I have to, because you never know what's been cut by the submitter.
The only ones cutting out and editing are the MSM and big tech ....USMB has been censored since the election - the CT board is flooded with factual legitimate threads.

I don't like using YouTube unless I have to, because you never know what's been cut by the submitter.
The only ones cutting out and editing are the MSM and big tech ....USMB has been censored since the election - the CT board is flooded with factual legitimate threads.
Yeah, I don't know what's going on here. FCT sent a missive a week ago saying they are tightening up more on content. Pressure is coming from somewhere, although it might be an effort to get more serious members. A lot of people move on when they have to deal with dumbass trolls and crackpots everytime they post.

But it really isn't MSM doing the cutting out.

My Party? I am a lifetime Republican.
Keep reminding us of that

because reading your posts no one would have guessed

He's full of shit. I've called him out on this claim in other threads where he identified himself as a proud Democrat the same day he claimed he was a "Lincoln Party Republican" in another thread. No response of course. He's whatever is convenient for the argument he's trying to make. The worst kind of liar.

You have made the claim I am a Democrat. I have never said I was. And I am part of the Lincoln Project but I don't support all that it will lead to. I am a 1956 Eisenhower Republican when the GOP really WAS the Grand Old Party. If we went back to that we would own most of the Republicans AND many of the Democrats as both parties have gone to hell in a hand basket.

Republican Party Platform of 1956

You will notice the color change. Back in those days and back, the color for the Republicans was blue while the Democrats were Red. This follows the doctrine started by Lincoln, operated by Teddy R and Eisenhower. You owe almost everything that affects your life today to that time period including Jet Air Travel, Microwave Ovens, Cell Phones, Highways and Bridges, and much much more. There still is a lot to do and so far, you have been nothing but a freeloader.

Deep state is in panic mode.

At some point, every Entertainment Agency in the World will have to develop some for of integrity. Integrity means that they won't be spreading the Rump Lies and stirring up his Cult to violence anymore than they have to.

It's become too dangerous to keep presenting this type of things. On Jan 20th, Rump will be banned from almost every Social Network in the world outside of Russia and even the Russians ones my join in, who knows. Meduro is in the same boat for the same reasons. Notice, his rants don't make it into Youtube or any other Social Media site either. If Rump were to be treated the same way for exactly the same reasons, you wouldn't hear a peep out of him as no Network or Social Media would allow him, his Partyoftherump, his backers or his Cabinet one second of time.

Look for this to be the norm the closer we get to Jan 20th.

~~~~~~
Yes China Joe will become the ILLEGITAMATE President fraudulently elected by perfidy.

You folks seem really desperate to link Joe Biden to China. Why is that? Afraid all of favours passing back and forth between Trump and the Chinese are going to come to light? Don Jr.'s loan. Ivanka's personal "trademarks", including some for voting machines.

Maybe that's why Donnie's complaining about voting machines. He want's Ivanka's voting machines installed before the next election.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on here. FCT sent a missive a week ago saying they are tightening up more on content. Pressure is coming from somewhere, although it might be an effort to get more serious members. A lot of people move on when they have to deal with dumbass trolls and crackpots everytime they post.

But it really isn't MSM doing the cutting out.

It's not making the trolls go away. If anything they're coming out of the woodwork right now. My ignore list has never been bigger. It's just making it annoying having to look through several forums to get a full inventory of the relevant US politics content that's newsworthy each day.

Forum List

Back