YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

LOL,,,you call something "fake news" and then bring out Politifact to make your point?
Politifact is a highly partisan agitprop mill churning out thinly veiled propaganda.
no need to use politifact, because the CDC says that report on masks was being misinterpreted

3q4x7k2irrg71.jpg

Cloth will only temporarily accumulate saliva droplets in the air because water is sticky, but in 15 minutes these tiny droplets evaporate and the virus is free to float around everywhere then.
Plus, kinda like smoke, the virus is so small and light that gravity does not pull it downward so it’s just drifts through the mask and floats and then eventually settles downward. Moisture encapsulation is not required for it to live .
Masks are nothing but a compliance measuring hoax

I never thought I'd see the day when so many Americans are cheering on tyranny, censorship and fascism. Yet here we are. Am I the only one who thinks it's surreal?

And make no mistake, if the cheerleading useful idiots keep going, they will eventually be on the receiving end of what they are so idiotically enabling now. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

Sadly, it's likely the only way that those who participate in coercion will ever learn. Collectively speaking, of course.

I think they just don't understand their role in it. And certainly know nothing at all of its consequence, not only to everyone else, but to them as well. I think there is this false illusion that they have that they're going to be exempt.

I would just ask people that if the establishment has no problem tossing Cuomo under the bus once his usefulness has been spent, do they really think they won't be tossed just as quick.

Ironically, it's the useful idiots who tend to get the axe first.

Last edited:
Another thread with leftists celebrating over silencing dialogue.

There was a time when the left in this nation stood for freedom of speech. Sadly, that time has passed.

Here is the first line from the Nature article.

"The science supports that face coverings are saving lives during the coronavirus pandemic"

And the last

As Digard puts it: “Masks work, but they are not infallible. And, therefore, keep your distance.”
That's the spin, now quote the science or run away and hide.

Senator Paul should make that ban permanent.

He should post on some site that does not censor.

Why would he want to return to YouTube when it treated him so shabbily?

no need to use politifact, because the CDC says that report on masks was being misinterpreted

3q4x7k2irrg71.jpg

So CDC says the report more mask wearers than non mask wearers were getting infected is incorrect.

BFD.

Does that mean the infection rate is the same? If it was less it would seem the CDC would highlight that.

Thanks for the tweet :auiqs.jpg:

I'm glad to see that YouTube has honesty standards and won't compromise that honesty.

People who post such lies should be suspended from websites.

Children are contracting the virus and some are dying.

So youre ok with big tech companies deciding who is right and who is wrong? Even politicians?

This question goes beyond simply democrat or republician. I posed this question simply as do you believe a big tech company has the right to decide if a person is telling the truth, or if they are someone qualified to say something and if not then suspend or even ban them? Youtube, a company that hosts videos should be allowed to decide what is right and wrong?

But I guess this is stupid to ask because you will say yes it is right and we both know you think its right because they suspended a republician and your posts show you have no ability to consider the other side, be level headed, look at all the arguments, be realistic, or actually care about the good of the country because all you do is ever one sided, unadulterated hate republicians and will post anything and everything you can to bash them with a narrow minded point of view.

Guess now that I think of it Ill just add you to the ignore list I have here because you contribute nothing to discussion, common sense and show no intelligence. All you do is hate a group of people who think different than you do and are unable to converse with them.

Another thread with leftists celebrating over silencing dialogue.

There was a time when the left in this nation stood for freedom of speech. Sadly, that time has passed.
They stood for freedom of speech until the fact nature of free speech overtook their emotions of what they wish or feel should be.

And after all that…get vaccinated, wear your mask, and keep your distance………..but you might still get infected and die.
They have no idea of what target to try and hit or even what target can be hit

Forum List

Back