YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

Just for you, kaz.

fe9.png

1628704936302.png

Why even bother typing when this dumb shit is all you are going to say?
What’s dumb about saying that the Constitution specifically protects us ’from’ Rand Paul and does not in anyway protect him as a member of Congress? He’s trying to turn the amendment on its head.

Here is the first line from the Nature article.

"The science supports that face coverings are saving lives during the coronavirus pandemic"

And the last

As Digard puts it: “Masks work, but they are not infallible. And, therefore, keep your distance.”
That’s really all there is to it.

Proven to stop the spread of your breath like your panties stop you from peeing all over everybody.

There is no back and forth here. Just you and the wing nuts talking points verse reality.
You are right about one thing. In reality there is no back and forth here since what you
claim is nonsense for reasons already provided.

Peeing is not breathing. This (underwear works therefore face masks work) is the epitome of specious
and fallacious "reasoning".
It compares two different things with two different purposes and says since one does what it's supposed
to do then so does the other.

It's like saying sparrows fly and so do Air Force B-1B Lancers. Therefore we should use sparrows
to make Air Force bombing runs.

That's just idiotic! No wonder you approve.

How many guests at Obama's super spreader event were masked up?

Last edited:
This is how you know a side isn't about the science.

Science is a process. We've seen even our leftist media-darling scientists be wrong over and over again. Yet, as we're figuring this out.. when the wrong politician cites the wrong accurate data... POOF... Censored. Meanwhile, other claims from a specific political narrative are allowed to stand, and are featured.

Totalitarianism. The CCP would be proud. It's entirely political, and has nothing to do with science.
It was bad enough that they gave us the virus.

Working through the Democrat party, they gave us their form of governance, too.

I never thought I'd see the day when so many Americans are cheering on tyranny, censorship and fascism. Yet here we are. Am I the only one who thinks it's surreal?

And make no mistake, if the cheerleading useful idiots keep going, they will eventually be on the receiving end of what they are so idiotically enabling now. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.

Here is the first line from the Nature article.

"The science supports that face coverings are saving lives during the coronavirus pandemic"

And the last

As Digard puts it: “Masks work, but they are not infallible. And, therefore, keep your distance.”
If they worked you wouldn’t need to keep your distance.

I never thought I'd see the day when so many Americans are cheering on tyranny, censorship and fascism. Yet here we are. Am I the only one who thinks it's surreal?

And make no mistake, if the cheerleading useful idiots keep going, they will eventually be on the receiving end of what they are so idiotically enabling now. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for.
Nope. You arent the only one.

Im old enough to remember when the mantras of the left were " Do your own thing" and "question authority", too.

That was back when the left was liberal, though. The leftists in this thread are the very antithesis of liberal.

The people who run YouTube are liberals and liberals believe Democratic Party propaganda has to be the truth. After all republicans are all stupid Neanderthals. Most liberals believe that stereotype which shows just how intelligent liberals are.

Just because Joe Biden tells you masks work it doesn’t mean that is a proven fact.

People once believed earth was the center of the Universe and burned people who disagreed.

Currently the experts disagree on the effectiveness of masks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. That’s fine and the way science should work. Eventually one side will be proven right or a compromise reached on the type of mask that is effective.

Forum List

Back