YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

See the “experts” got us all in a rush to get vaccinated and once that control mechanism was implemented we then find out that the vaccinations are dubious as to effect and that more may be needed. So, experts are not experts but merely another batch of opinion givers, just like Paul is too.

The wackiest post comes from you and your quoted doctor who tries to pretend urine is analogous to the microscopic covid virus.

I'm not surprised that you trust it despite it being absurd and illogical on a very basic and
glaring level.

Trust is a very appropriate reaction for an analogy that absolutely treats science like a "wacky" rumor.
You aren't the brightest bulb in the socket.
I can piss through a house screen and the mesh will scatter it but not trap it

This has nothing to do with Trump, but it appears the TDS has irreparable damage you and Mac.

Goddamn, I never thought one man could live in everybody's the way he has. How pathetic of you.
It does. It allowed for “alternative facts” to be an accepted way of framing the world. You dopes are completely inculcated in that way of thinking.

You want Paul to lose his ability to practice law? He isn't a lawyer, dumbass.
You just figured that out? Now take your new found knowledge and extrapolate my point to a physician. I didn’t think I needed to state that but apparently some need extra help.

The wackiest post comes from you and your quoted doctor who tries to pretend urine is analogous to the microscopic covid virus.

I'm not surprised that you trust it despite it being absurd and illogical on a very basic and
glaring level.

Trust is a very appropriate reaction for an analogy that absolutely treats science like a "wacky" rumor.
You aren't the brightest bulb in the socket.

The masks do exactly what the good doctor says they do.

[/URL]

Are you injecting bleach? Why not?
The only bleach being used on You tube or anywhere else right now is the bleach used to clean out the truth of the matter and leave only falsehood behind. Just as the Bleach comment by Trump was never actually made.

JO

The only bleach being used on You tube or anywhere else right now is the bleach used to clean out the truth of the matter and leave only falsehood behind. Just as the Bleach comment by Trump was never actually made.

JO

Rand Paul just wants attention.

Rand Paul is the government, ‘Congress’, as mentioned in the First Amendment; YouTube isn’t.

Not really.

Paul Rand is voicing an opinion of the people, against the government mandate.
And YouTube is leveraging the government monopoly that the internet created.
So you have this backwards.
Paul Rand is the "people", and YouTube is "government".

But those who think the 1st amendment on free speech only restricts government censorship, have never heard of the 14th amendment and the principles of incorporation.

JO

Here's Don John: Maybe he meant PineSol or Lysol huh?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

Forum List

Back