Youtuber who does Podcast ADAMCAST IRL has FBI visit his house for a tweet

The tweet? Sorry guys, cant do my podcast tonight, I am being held up at the gun store.

HELD UP, AS IN TAKING TOO LONG. ITS A FUCKING PUN AND A JOKE.

Just insane.

Holy Shit. . . I wonder if that is serious.

It is, I watched his podcast. He talked all about it for nearly an hour. He said the Feds were very polite.

they're always nice right up to the time they quit being nice,,,

still watching him now,,,

The tweet? Sorry guys, cant do my podcast tonight, I am being held up at the gun store.

Just insane.

It is, I watched his podcast. He talked all about it for nearly an hour. He said the Feds were very polite.

He used to be on the Tim Pool IRL podcast every night. Then he broke off and did his own thing, but I think its still under thr Tim Pool umbrella.

Tim Pool IRL is the shit. Every weeknight at 8 pm.

Just insane.

He used to be on the Tim Pool IRL podcast every night. Then he broke off and did his own thing, but I think its still under thr Tim Pool umbrella.

yes it is,,, I think they all live in the same house,,, not sure about a partnership or if tim owns it all,,,

I try to watch all of tims podcasts,,, piss's my wife off cause I dont leave the shop til after 9,, it starts at 7 here,,

Just insane.

yes it is,,, I think they all live in the same house,,, not sure about a partnership or if tim owns it all,,,

I try to watch all of tims podcasts,,, piss's my wife off cause I dont leave the shop til after 9,, it starts at 7 here,,

I bet its fun for those guys. So glad they left Jersey, I think thry are in Maryland now. I think near Burketsville because someone mentioned living near Blair Witch Project woods once. I went to a Haunted Forest there back in like 1999 and it was so fucking scary...and I was a fully grown man at the time. You follow a path, it is pitch dark. Candles every now again just bright enough not to lose your way and crazy shit would jump at you at sporadic times. Just amazing....anyways, I digress. I like Jack Murphy and Seamus. Freedomtunes is hilarious.

Forum List

Back