Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America

THERE WERE OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE THERE AND THEY ALL LOVE TRUMP I TELL YOU

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

Wherever he goes he draws huge crowds. The Left did not pay heed to that ahead of 2016...to their peril. I sure hope they're paying attention now

Wow, that was a lot of people, especially with it raining!

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

Not to rain on your worship of Trump, but the crowd for the 4th is always huge in DC...

this was 2016..

GettyImages-818267421-719x485.jpg

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

ho hum, another day, another Leftist wishing for the death of the American president

Wow, that was a lot of people, especially with it raining!

It was sunny but hot in the New York Metro area and I was like is it really raining in DC. Unless there is a weird storm usually the weather in the East/Northeast is somewhat similar. Here are the fly overs surprisingly from NBC. Awesome!

ho hum, another day, another Leftist wishing for the death of the American president

as I said, these people on both sides are a danger to the country.

What the fuck, I am well known for my disagreement and dislike of Trump...but come the fuck on...that tank comment was just stupid and borderline treasonous. People like you and your mirror images on the other side are the true danger to this country.

The 4th in DC is on TV the same reason New Years Eve in NY is. Do you whine about that?

The crowd in DC yesterday was no larger than it is on any other DC July 4 celebration.

-------------------------------------------- GO TRUMP ---OldLady !! [chuckle]

as I said, these people on both sides are a danger to the country.

Excuse me, do not lump me in with her. I never wished for an American president to be "accidentally run over with a tank", and that includes ones I didn't vote for. I had to put up with Obama for 8 years and STILL didn't want him DEAD for pity's sake, and still don't.

Don't you dare lump me in with that madness

Forum List

Back