Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

The Children's Choir and the Little Angels of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church perform "God Bless the USA"

Trinity United Methodist Church Choir of Windsor, CT. sings GOD BLESS the USA

Figures they sing it in churches, thanks for the videos.

Not sure how that changes the Trump worship song though.

Was "God Bless the USA" a slogan for a presidential candidate?

Does it have Trumps name in it? Give it up.

even you cannot be that dishonest. MAGA is trademarked by Trump, it is as tied to him as his name.

View attachment 268247
And Make America Great Again was trademarked in 2012, when Obama was running for a second term.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am sure you will fight to your dying breath this person did not think about Trump at all when she wrote the song...

View attachment 268253

"God Bless the USA" is a Lee Greenwood song, commie shill.

And here's a lil summin' to trigger you right on up:

even you cannot be that dishonest. MAGA is trademarked by Trump, it is as tied to him as his name.
View attachment 268247
And Make America Great Again was trademarked in 2012, when Obama was running for a second term.

I am sure you will fight to your dying breath this person did not think about Trump at all when she wrote the song...

View attachment 268253

I love when you people too stupid to follow the flow of a thread come in and make stupid comments.

View attachment 268247

View attachment 268253

I love when you people too stupid to follow the flow of a thread come in and make stupid comments.

What song did she write commie shill?

Fuck you, you're a lying piece of shit leftist shill, k? I know what you're about. :1peleas:

Lying about being in the military for credibility has already been done by your compadre Plywood Pete, AKA bodecea.

View attachment 268247

View attachment 268253

What song did she write commie shill?

Read the fucking thread you braindead morn.

Or is that too complicated for you.

But, I will take pity on you. She wrote the Trump worship song being sung in churches.

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Yes it is. A a licensed worship song is a song that churches can sing in their worship services without fear of copyright protection violations. There is a serivce called CCLI that does the licensing and churches pay them a small fee.

Nothing about it being sang in churches. Seems you trying to compare apples to oranges.

The Children's Choir and the Little Angels of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church perform "God Bless the USA"

Trinity United Methodist Church Choir of Windsor, CT. sings GOD BLESS the USA

View attachment 268247

WTF?? Where on Earth do you see in there that MAGA was trademarked in 2012 when Obama was running for his second term??

20190707_140009.png

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America
DC has a giant crowd every 4th of July, this is not a new occurrence.

are you really this stupid?

No....they think everyone was there to drool at trump's feet....

That is all they know. Their entire lives revolve around worshiping Trump

A major one was Trump saying in his speech that the Continental Army "manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do" fighting the British in 1781.

Haha Haha dumbass

Proof?

Go look it up he said it at the 4th of july parade plus it's all over the internet go look it up lol.

View attachment 268247

View attachment 268253

I also like G-d Bless America...

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

A major one was Trump saying in his speech that the Continental Army "manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do" fighting the British in 1781.

Haha Haha dumbass

You didn't know there were Pilots among the Minutemen? History books in Texas are, even now, being written for Donnie Doolittle.....

Hey stupid he said the us army took over airports when there wasn't any back then.

P.S. Get facts before you talk to me little tiny one.

Haha Haha dumbass

You didn't know there were Pilots among the Minutemen? History books in Texas are, even now, being written for Donnie Doolittle.....

Hey stupid he said the us army took over airports when there wasn't any back then.

sarcasm is above your intelligence level I see.

Haha Haha dumbass

I too thought trump was an idiot for saying that, but then this photo appeared...

fb_img_1562507504733-jpg.268271

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1562507504733.jpg
    FB_IMG_1562507504733.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 42

HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You really don't think they knew who was POTUS?

You're funny.

Haha Haha dumbass

Ok, and for some reason you feel that has anything to do with "everyone was there to drool at Trumps feet" or possibly "revolve around worshipping Trump"....you sure seem to be the dumbass.

Forum List

Back