Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America
HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You really don't think they knew who was POTUS?

You're funny.

DC has a giant crowd every 4th of July, this is not a new occurrence.

are you really this stupid?

No....they think everyone was there to drool at trump's feet....

That is all they know. Their entire lives revolve around worshiping Trump

A major one was Trump saying in his speech that the Continental Army "manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do" fighting the British in 1781.

Haha Haha dumbass

You didn't know there were Pilots among the Minutemen? History books in Texas are, even now, being written for Donnie Doolittle.....

HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You're funny.

Amazing how alike you and the Obama worshipers are.

As I always say, wingnuts are wingnuts, matters not if they turn left or right

No kidding, are they singing a Trump song in elementary schools or how about Mexico (I was surprised on that one).

No kidding, are they singing a Trump song in elementary schools or how about Mexico (I was surprised on that one).

Nope, but there is an officially CCLI Licensed Christian worship song in honor of Trump sung at churches.

Video: Church choir sings 'Make America Great Again' song

Nope, but there is an officially CCLI Licensed Christian worship song in honor of Trump sung at churches.

Yep, not quite the same as indoctrinating young kids.

Yep, not quite the same as indoctrinating young kids.

:21::21::21::21::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah, nobody every takes their young kids to church!

Straw man-

Notwithstanding the title of the track, Villa revealed her goal had little to do with politics. “Artists create the future, and right now I see a lot of destruction to our future,” she said, citing the aggressive rhetoric coming from many of today’s more liberal artists. “Unfortunately, what the art in Hollywood is doing right now is making us more divisive. It’s making us confused. It’s making us so angry.”

It’s that division that Villa wants her music to help end. “I have a lot of friends in the [political] middle who don’t feel represented,” she said. “It’s really out of control.”
Vs this

Straw man-

Notwithstanding the title of the track, Villa revealed her goal had little to do with politics. “Artists create the future, and right now I see a lot of destruction to our future,” she said, citing the aggressive rhetoric coming from many of today’s more liberal artists. “Unfortunately, what the art in Hollywood is doing right now is making us more divisive. It’s making us confused. It’s making us so angry.”

It’s that division that Villa wants her music to help end. “I have a lot of friends in the [political] middle who don’t feel represented,” she said. “It’s really out of control.”

:21::21::21:

This is the same person that wore a Trump dress..but yeah it had nothing to do with Trump :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How can you type that and not feel ashamed at the same time?

And irregardless of her intentions, the song is being sung as a worship song in churches, it has been licensed as a worship song.

Straw man-

:21::21::21:

This is the same person that wore a Trump dress..but yeah it had nothing to do with Trump :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

How can you type that and not feel ashamed at the same time?

And irregardless of her intentions, the song is being sung as a worship song in churches, it has been licensed as a worship song.

Do she mention Trump in the song vs the Barack Obama song above?

And did you say the same when Lee Greenwood came out with a new song about the USA during Reagan’s presidency?

And did you say the same when Lee Greenwood came out with a new song about the USA during Reagan’s presidency?

Did Lee Greenwood use Reagan's slogan to name his song?

Did Lee Greenwood where clothing with Reagan's name on it?

Is God Bless the USA a licensed a worship song?

Did Lee Greenwood use Reagan's slogan to name his song?

Did Lee Greenwood where clothing with Reagan's name on it?

Is God Bless the USA a licensed a worship song?
Is Make America Great Again a licensed worship song? What ever that is...
-
Greenwood also performed “God Bless the USA” at a John McCain campaign rally in October 2008, and at a George W. Bush rally in 2004. As passionate as Greenwood was about electing the last few Republican presidents, he did not have anything to say about Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

This will not be the first inauguration performance for Lee Greenwood; he previously sang at the inauguration of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush. He did not, however, perform at the inauguration of Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.

“This is a time to overcome challenges in our country and band together,” Greenwood said in a statement this week. “My wife Kim and I are looking forward to the inauguration ceremonies.”

Greenwood’s song, “God Bless the U.S.A.,” is one of the most well-known patriotic songs ever written, and it is especially popular among Republican presidential candidates. The song has been utilized in campaign ads for over 30 years, going back to a Ronald Reagan commercial in 1984.

Yes it is. A a licensed worship song is a song that churches can sing in their worship services without fear of copyright protection violations. There is a serivce called CCLI that does the licensing and churches pay them a small fee.

Greenwood also performed “God Bless the USA” at a John McCain campaign rally in October 2008, and at a George W. Bush rally in 2004. As passionate as Greenwood was about electing the last few Republican presidents, he did not have anything to say about Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

This will not be the first inauguration performance for Lee Greenwood; he previously sang at the inauguration of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush. He did not, however, perform at the inauguration of Bill Clinton or Barack Obama.

“This is a time to overcome challenges in our country and band together,” Greenwood said in a statement this week. “My wife Kim and I are looking forward to the inauguration ceremonies.”

Greenwood’s song, “God Bless the U.S.A.,” is one of the most well-known patriotic songs ever written, and it is especially popular among Republican presidential candidates. The song has been utilized in campaign ads for over 30 years, going back to a Ronald Reagan commercial in 1984.

Nothing about it being sang in churches. Seems you trying to compare apples to oranges.

Yes it is. A a licensed worship song is a song that churches can sing in their worship services without fear of copyright protection violations. There is a serivce called CCLI that does the licensing and churches pay them a small fee.

Nothing about it being sang in churches. Seems you trying to compare apples to oranges.

The Children's Choir and the Little Angels of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church perform "God Bless the USA"

Trinity United Methodist Church Choir of Windsor, CT. sings GOD BLESS the USA

The Children's Choir and the Little Angels of St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church perform "God Bless the USA"

Figures they sing it in churches, thanks for the videos.

Not sure how that changes the Trump worship song though.

Was "God Bless the USA" a slogan for a presidential candidate?

Does it have Trumps name in it? Give it up.

even you cannot be that dishonest. MAGA is trademarked by Trump, it is as tied to him as his name.

even you cannot be that dishonest. MAGA is trademarked by Trump, it is as tied to him as his name.

952694BC-76A7-4393-9301-05E9FA5F259B.png

And Make America Great Again was trademarked in 2012, when Obama was running for a second term.

View attachment 268247
And Make America Great Again was trademarked in 2012, when Obama was running for a second term.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am sure you will fight to your dying breath this person did not think about Trump at all when she wrote the song...

upload_2019-7-7_11-20-53.png

View attachment 268247

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I am sure you will fight to your dying breath this person did not think about Trump at all when she wrote the song...

View attachment 268253

Does it use the words Trump like this uses Obama?

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America
HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You're funny.

A major one was Trump saying in his speech that the Continental Army "manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do" fighting the British in 1781.

Haha Haha dumbass

Proof?

Forum List

Back