Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

trump did NOT draw those people to DC....they come every fourth....the majority of them disliked trump's politization of the 4th.....He is a Dick....
HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You really don't think they knew who was POTUS?

You're funny.

DC has a giant crowd every 4th of July, this is not a new occurrence.

are you really this stupid?

No, it is entertaining, but seek help.
I don't need any help, I got this.
I would say you need help
You would be wrong.
Actually if your only reason for being pissed off is Trump I would say yes you do need help.
Far from it. You want a list?
I've seen that old worm out TDS influenced hate Trump list No thanks.

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America
Trump has been in office for over 2 years & still doesn't have the balls to visit troops in a war zone. Commander bonespurs had the audacity to encourage our youth to join the military, when he was too chickenshit to join himself. And none of his self absorbed spawn volunteered either. All cut from the same cloth.

No, it is entertaining, but seek help.
You would be wrong.
Actually if your only reason for being pissed off is Trump I would say yes you do need help.

No. You've had your three seconds of attention and people concerned about you.

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America
Thread title is wrong. Should read:

"tRump fails to deter normal sized Fourth of July crowd with his banana republic nonsense."

The tRump thing has really become OLD, and just makes you look silly, immature, childish and without substance.
I'm glad you like it.

tRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRumptRump!!

tRump.

You do realize that is Borderline insanity, right?

tRump has redefined Borderline Insanity!

Attachments

• 984FB961-7008-4A04-8CDB-258A47F55E92.jpeg
    984FB961-7008-4A04-8CDB-258A47F55E92.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 12
You would be wrong.

I'm more concern for those around him/her

You would be wrong.
Your loss.

You would be wrong.

Lol, like I want anything from you. If you ask nicely I might educate you though.

You would be wrong.

They're fine, thanks.

You would be wrong.
Your loss.
not my loss I've seen the TDS influenced garbage

You would be wrong.

They're fine, thanks.
I'm sure that's what Scott Peterson said the day before

You would be wrong.
Your loss.
As previously noted, your loss.

Your loss.
As previously noted, your loss.
Nope seen it already

The Left is clearly Butthurt over Trump's popularity.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    238.9 KB · Views: 15
a person with amnesia is no longer the same person.

a country with no memory of history is now a different country.

good job, liberals!

Geezer Trump was unable to read his teleprompter, and so the senile dumb fuck decided to make up some history, claiming the Continental Army was named after George Washington, and "took over airports".

Took over airports!

Also, they fought at Fort McHenry. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!'

Someone needs to prescribe Aricept for the dotard.
At least he was honest about what happened. Ever see another president admit when the TelePrompTer failed?
And if you think they all memorize their long speeches beforehand, I have some waterfront property to sell ya. ;)
Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

Forum List

Back