Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

Geezer Trump was unable to read his teleprompter, and so the senile dumb fuck decided to make up some history, claiming the Continental Army was named after George Washington, and "took over airports".

Took over airports!

Also, they fought at Fort McHenry. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!'

Someone needs to prescribe Aricept for the dotard.
At least he was honest about what happened. Ever see another president admit when the TelePrompTer failed?
And if you think they all memorize their long speeches beforehand, I have some waterfront property to sell ya. ;)

Would it have killed him to just go "yeah, I messed up, it happens'?

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

I detect a smidgety smidge of TDS butthurt in teh OldLady.

I hope that doesn't take over your functioning mind.

The TDS is very dangerous, it destroys people that could otherwise make good contributions to society and reduces them to babbling idiots frothing at the mouth and saying "Fuck Trump" and "Not my president".

Would it have killed him to just go "yeah, I messed up, it happens'?
Would it kill you to do the same thing every time you whine about Trump's success?

If I were ever to do that, I will keep it in mind.

But since I have never whined about Trump's success I cannot say for sure.
IOW... It probably would kill you.

IOW the fact that I do not kiss Trump's ass on a daily basis like you does not equate to whining. I give Trump credit when it is due and blame when it is warranted. Most things fall in the middle, but I know that in your world the government is all powerful and is responsible for everything.

Geezer Trump was unable to read his teleprompter, and so the senile dumb fuck decided to make up some history, claiming the Continental Army was named after George Washington, and "took over airports".

Took over airports!

At least he was honest about what happened. Ever see another president admit when the TelePrompTer failed?
And if you think they all memorize their long speeches beforehand, I have some waterfront property to sell ya. ;)
Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

What is your point? Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama virtually never appeared in public without his beloved TOTUS. ( Teleprompter of The United States)

Sixth-grade classroom in Florida
ObamaTelepromptersforSixthGraders-S.jpg

Took over airports!

Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

What is your point? Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama virtually never appeared in public without his beloved TOTUS. ( Teleprompter of The United States)

So what? That classroom was empty.

Took over airports!

Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

Even the kids weren't interested, is that what you're saying?

Took over airports!

Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

Crazy person, who said they were allowed to be present? :cuckoo:

Meanwhile, there were no kids in that room, so why does it matter to you if he gave that speech from an unused classroom? You can't actually elucidate, can you, rightard?

Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

Meanwhile, there were no kids in that room, so why does it matter to you if he gave that speech from an unused classroom? You can't actually elucidate, can you, rightard?

Insults-S.jpg

trump did NOT draw those people to DC....they come every fourth....the majority of them disliked trump's politization of the 4th.....He is a Dick....
HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You really don't think they knew who was POTUS?

You're funny.

DC has a giant crowd every 4th of July, this is not a new occurrence.

are you really this stupid?

No....they think everyone was there to drool at trump's feet....

trump did NOT draw those people to DC....they come every fourth....the majority of them disliked trump's politization of the 4th.....He is a Dick....
HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You're funny.

That is all they know. Their entire lives revolve around worshiping Trump

HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You're funny.

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America
HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You're funny.

A major one was Trump saying in his speech that the Continental Army "manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do" fighting the British in 1781.

Haha Haha dumbass

Dumbfuck.

D-uc_bcUEAAnCVc.jpg

Insults-S.jpg

No, insults are not the last resort. Mindless memes, like the one you posted, are.

But no worries, i accept you posting a mindless meme as evidence you can't actually address my questions... who ever said the kids were allowed to be present for that speech? And what does it matter that he gave it from a classroom? A speech about on education reform, no less.

HAHAHAHA...

TDS on display.

You're funny.

Amazing how alike you and the Obama worshipers are.

As I always say, wingnuts are wingnuts, matters not if they turn left or right

Forum List

Back