Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

Geezer Trump was unable to read his teleprompter, and so the senile dumb fuck decided to make up some history, claiming the Continental Army was named after George Washington, and "took over airports".

Took over airports!

Also, they fought at Fort McHenry. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!'

Someone needs to prescribe Aricept for the dotard.
The crowd in DC yesterday was no larger than it is on any other DC July 4 celebration.

You know trump has a size problem. Everything seems twice as large.....
The president speaks and the TDS BRIGADE PISSES THEIR PANTS

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

President Trump Notes 'Great Crowd' at Salute to America

Wherever he goes he draws huge crowds. The Left did not pay heed to that ahead of 2016...to their peril. I sure hope they're paying attention now
Followed by the couch potatoes and those that suck on the government tits and have nothing else to do.

66438576_2279974325428585_4829695723693932544_n.jpg

Man, thank God the Washington Army took over Reagan International Airport in Washington, DC. The redcoats would have nuked the White House otherwise!

Trump is a classic fake patriot, just like many of his supporters. Neither he nor they know fuck-all about our history.

These dipshits like Trump and his Rube Herd think all they need is a flag pin to cover up their massive ignorance.

Thank God for America's bold patriotic President doing this historical event. The pictures don't lie. Yesterday was a proud day to be an American celebrating our independence and our founders Nationalist heritage. It's just a matter of time before America becomes great again by becoming a full fledge Nationalist Nation.

And the new attire is MAGA. Around here people had the normal red white and blue tablecloths and bunting...but a huge proportion had on the MAGA hats and shirts. I did. One guy had a huge Trump flag flying on his boat
I think from here on out that’s going to be what people think of on the 4th. Donald Trumps defeat of the fifth columnists who hate America...a second American revolution.

And you think that it is a good thing that the focus has shifted from the country to a single man?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I can live with it. The new George Washington.

9ee8121436d6479b72c2c93343c27169.jpeg

And the new attire is MAGA. Around here people had the normal red white and blue tablecloths and bunting...but a huge proportion had on the MAGA hats and shirts. I did. One guy had a huge Trump flag flying on his boat
I think from here on out that’s going to be what people think of on the 4th. Donald Trumps defeat of the fifth columnists who hate America...a second American revolution.

And you think that it is a good thing that the focus has shifted from the country to a single man?

I watched the 4th of July celebration the President didn't make it about him. He was about the greatness of America's military and the American people. The only people who have made it about one person are the very people who piss their pants when he takes a breath.

Yes, I have acknowledged that multiple times. Do try and keep up. My post was about people replacing American flags with MAGA and Trump signs.

Did you even read the post I had responded to?

I watched the 4th of July celebration the President didn't make it about him. He was about the greatness of America's military and the American people. The only people who have made it about one person are the very people who piss their pants when he takes a breath.

Yes, I have acknowledged that multiple times. Do try and keep up. My post was about people replacing American flags with MAGA and Trump signs.

I haven't heard anything about replacing the flag I did see obama flags being sold a few years ago.
I was responding to your post and telling you Trump didn't make it about him, only anti trumpers have tried to do that.

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

The only clip I saw, the tanks were just sitting there. Why you think they look retarded I have no idea. Maybe you would like the military to not exist? or maybe you don't realize it was a military struggle that helped to gain independence? Maybe you should have watched that "Bullshit" then you would have learned some history. If a stationary tank offends you or frightens you somehow, you should be much more offended by actual fireworks which represent battle. Tanks and other vehicles are just types of things you see in parades. Small towns across the US have done similar things with old tanks and military vehicles and no one calls it retarded.... its just a parade for the 4th. Once again with radicals its all about Trump Trump Trump. If he had a low profile 4th this year, you guys would have most likely jumped on the "Trump is not patriotic" Train. It doesn't really matter what he does.

Geezer Trump was unable to read his teleprompter, and so the senile dumb fuck decided to make up some history, claiming the Continental Army was named after George Washington, and "took over airports".

Took over airports!

At least he was honest about what happened. Ever see another president admit when the TelePrompTer failed?
And if you think they all memorize their long speeches beforehand, I have some waterfront property to sell ya. ;)

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

That was a huge tactical mistake by Clinton. Most of her events were designed to be "cozy" events with media, staffers, local democratic leaders, and campaign donors. She did not throw open the doors to the filthy masses at many of her events.

Snoopy-S.gif

I haven't heard anything about replacing the flag I did see obama flags being sold a few years ago.
I was responding to your post and telling you Trump didn't make it about him, only anti trumpers have tried to do that.

One more time...did you read the post that I was responding to so that you would know the context of my comment?

If not then you are a fucking imbecile.

Perhaps you haven't heard, but EVERY year, hundreds of thousands of people come to the Mall in Washington DC to celebrate Independence Day.

whats-your-point-Th.jpg

At least he was honest about what happened. Ever see another president admit when the TelePrompTer failed?
And if you think they all memorize their long speeches beforehand, I have some waterfront property to sell ya. ;)

When the teleprompter died with failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was on stage, hilarity ensued.

When the teleprompter died with failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was on stage, hilarity ensued.

Obama was so inspiring when he was off prompter. Ummm, ahhh, errrr, hope and change, well, the South Africa, maps...…...

Took over airports!

The crowd in DC yesterday was no larger than it is on any other DC July 4 celebration.

You know trump has a size problem. Everything seems twice as large.....
The president speaks and the TDS BRIGADE PISSES THEIR PANTS

trump did NOT draw those people to DC....they come every fourth....the majority of them disliked trump's politization of the 4th.....He is a Dick....

THERE WERE OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE THERE AND THEY ALL LOVE TRUMP I TELL YOU
Being a smart aleck doesn’t change the facts, it was a huge crowd-
View attachment 267873

And it was raining most of the day

DC has a huge crowd every year for the 4th. This is not a new thing because of Trump

View attachment 267884
View attachment 267885

GettyImages_147854809.0.jpg

Forum List

Back