Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

What the fuck, I am well known for my disagreement and dislike of Trump...but come the fuck on...that tank comment was just stupid and borderline treasonous. People like you and your mirror images on the other side are the true danger to this country.

The 4th in DC is on TV the same reason New Years Eve in NY is. Do you whine about that?
Dear fucking Jesus. I MEANT that only something like that would entice me to watch it. Not that I went to bed praying for it or something. Ay Caramba.
People are mighty touchy....or is it just a good excuse to find fault with me, per usual?
------------------------------- poor kid being picked on and you don't make it any better by speaking 'mexican' on this board OldLady .

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

What the fuck, I am well known for my disagreement and dislike of Trump...but come the fuck on...that tank comment was just stupid and borderline treasonous. People like you and your mirror images on the other side are the true danger to this country.

The 4th in DC is on TV the same reason New Years Eve in NY is. Do you whine about that?
Dear fucking Jesus. I MEANT that only something like that would entice me to watch it. Not that I went to bed praying for it or something. Ay Caramba.
People are mighty touchy....or is it just a good excuse to find fault with me, per usual?

you say dumb shit, I will call you out on it every time. You are not special, you are not getting any special treatment

------------------------------- poor kid being picked on and you don't make it any better by speaking 'mexican' on this board OldLady .
LOL. Is that the opposite of speaking "American?"

you say dumb shit, I will call you out on it every time. You are not special, you are not getting any special treatment
And I'll return the favor. I AM special, though. Get with the program.

Simply that claims of being 'conservative' doesn't impress me as I read your probably claimed to be 'conservative thinking ' on this board . Same goes for the supposedly 'conservative' bush familia . TRUMP is good , no matter what his LABELING is GGator

Yes, I catch the DC fireworks fairly regularly. The military parade and the President's upstaging of it to make a campaign speech is what I object to. I don't seem to recall either of those things happening at the NYC Ball Drop.

Simply that claims of being 'conservative' doesn't impress me as I read your probably claimed to be 'conservative thinking ' on this board . Same goes for the supposedly 'conservative' bush familia . TRUMP is good , no matter what his LABELING is GGator

Trump is better than the last two, so I guess that is a good thing

Yes, I catch the DC fireworks fairly regularly. The military parade and the President's upstaging of it to make a campaign speech is what I object to. I don't seem to recall either of those things happening at the NYC Ball Drop.

He did not turn it into a campaign speech, much to my surprise. I will admit I fully expected him to do so, but from all reports both left and right, that was not the case. From the little bit of it I watched they are accurate

One of the best patriotic speeches ever given by an American President.

Great to honor our military and to honor the great history of this country.

Piss on the TDS afflicted Moon Bats that hate this country because they think they are not getting enough free stuff. Pathological sickos.

A10D935A-9F33-4C5C-9672-36A80D6DA174_jpeg-1004843.JPG

You do realize they used to, many moons ago, show the parade and many places still show their local one on tv today. Why shouldn’t it be?

Yet, even the biased media states he didn’t, really.

Donald Trump’s “Salute to America” Was Not a Complete Authoritarian Nightmare

And yet the dems were politicizing-

2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

He did not turn it into a campaign speech, much to my surprise. I will admit I fully expected him to do so, but from all reports both left and right, that was not the case. From the little bit of it I watched they are accurate
Of course you did, the media and left convinced you he would. Yet the Dems did what they once again claimed Trump would do, themselves-
2020 Democrats use July 4 to storm early contest states

So I am hearing.

I liked that the "I's" and the "me's" weren't in the speech, but the "we's" were.

You do realize they used to, many moons ago, show the parade and many places still show their local one on tv today. Why shouldn’t it be?
I have never seen such. I see fifteen second snippets of the local parades on the 6 o'clock news--that's it.
The folks at the Mall couldn't actually see the parade, could they? What do they do there? Is this just getting a good spot for the fireworks or is there other stuff going on all afternoon?

THERE WERE OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE THERE AND THEY ALL LOVE TRUMP I TELL YOU
Being a smart aleck doesn’t change the facts, it was a huge crowd-
View attachment 267873

And it was raining most of the day

DC has a huge crowd every year for the 4th. This is not a new thing because of Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Now there is a different spin. Lefties would be touting it was Trump if there wasn't
that crowd there. The guy gets no respect from the left.....ever

Forum List

Back