Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

A10D935A-9F33-4C5C-9672-36A80D6DA174_jpeg-1004843.JPG
Wow. Super negativity from the Junior. Not good. He's really bought into that Russian troll divide and conquer routine, hasn't he?

The filthy TDS afflicted Left in this country can't even enjoy a 4th of July celebration. They have to put hate on our country, the military and patriotism.

He is right. It is a war between America and the forces that want to destroy it.
Actually, I DID enjoy our 4th of July celebration. Parade, hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill with friends, fireworks and even a couple of beers. There are flags on every other utility pole all the way through town and one on many porches, too.
So fuck you.
Would have never happened if not for Rrump.

Yep, if not for Trump there would be no 4th of July.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, you people always make it about Trump, and your prior statement proved it, GG.
The news media proves it day in and day out.

You are a fucking joke. You and your fellow worshipers give Trump credit for something that happens every year and yet I am the problem for not joining in on the worship service.

I see one joke and it's golfing gator. I never said that the gathering was because of Trump.
I pointed out that if it wasn't filled up, twits like you would put the blame on Trump.
idiot

Find one example of me doing such a thing. You are so full of shit your eyes have turned orange.

I didn't say you....I said twits like you....and you know I'm right.
Why are your eyes brown?

There are no twits like me...I am not a mindless partisan sheep like you.

My eyes are brown because I do not worship Trump like you.

Oh, my gosh! The irony of that post is so thick you can cut it with a knife!

Wow. Super negativity from the Junior. Not good. He's really bought into that Russian troll divide and conquer routine, hasn't he?

The filthy TDS afflicted Left in this country can't even enjoy a 4th of July celebration. They have to put hate on our country, the military and patriotism.

He is right. It is a war between America and the forces that want to destroy it.
Actually, I DID enjoy our 4th of July celebration. Parade, hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill with friends, fireworks and even a couple of beers. There are flags on every other utility pole all the way through town and one on many porches, too.
So fuck you.

You filthy Leftest in this country want to destroy everything that made this country great. You hate individual liberty, our military and the capitalism that created the wealth so if anybody needs to go fuck themselves I think it is apparent that is you.

So fuck you.
The FACT he made it about our Independence, rather than simply another day of fun, made the difference, much to many peoples chagrine.

Trump NAILED IT. It was non-political and highlighted our greatness and some of the societal challenges we've overcome like civil rights, and women voting, etc. He thanked our military which is SOLELY responsible for winning our INDEPENDENCE.

So fuck you.

You filthy Leftest in this country want to destroy everything that made this country great. You hate individual liberty, our military and the capitalism that created the wealth so if anybody needs to go fuck themselves I think it is apparent that is you.
Because Americans using free speech and having a different opinion than yours is just horrible.

Why do you people insist on making everything about Trump? Do you give him credit for the sun coming up this morning as well? Is there anything at all that you do not give Trump credit for?
Set your butthurt (for which I certainly give him credit) aside for just a second and tell me everything you give him credit for.

Two great SCOTUS picks.

His desire to get our troops out of the ME

His changes to the Fed regs that make it easier to fire dead weight.

For not making the speech last night a campaign speech but instead made it about the country.

His desire to privatize ATC.

So, what have you every disagreed with him on? Have you ever said an ill word about him?

You could have just said "for MAGA". Less wordy. I have never said an "ill" word in my life, except for the word ill that is.
You call me a prig all the time. That's not nice.

So fuck you.

You are confused Moon Bat. The 4th of July is not about eating hot dogs. It is about the establishment of the greatest country on earth. If you had stopped feeding your face for a second and listened to Trump's speech he would have told you about the greatness.

Wow, that was a lot of people, especially with it raining!
A couple of weeks ago in Orlando they camped out in rain and 95° heat for over 40 hours to see our President.

I like Melania's dress.
Melania has impeccable fashion sense. I loved what she wore to Buckingham Palace for tea with the Queen.

Unlike our previous First Lady.

So fuck you.

Because Americans using free speech and having a different opinion than yours is just horrible.

You are not much of an American if you believe in all the hate and stupidity that we see from the filthy greedy Left nowadays.

Nobody is stopping you from being stupid Moon Bats but don't bitch when we ridicule you for it.

So fuck you.
The FACT he made it about our Independence, rather than simply another day of fun, made the difference, much to many peoples chagrine.
Ya, because American never knew what July 4th was all about until Donald Dork told us.

Trump NAILED IT. It was non-political and highlighted our greatness and some of the societal challenges we've overcome like civil rights, and women voting, etc. He thanked our military which is SOLELY responsible for winning our INDEPENDENCE.

Actually a lot of people in the Colonies made sacrifices that led to our independence, not just those in the military at the time. Such a statement diminishes the contributions of people like Patrick Henry.

A couple of weeks ago in Orlando they camped out in rain and 95° heat for over 40 hours to see our President.

I like Melania's dress.
Melania has impeccable fashion sense. I loved what she wore to Buckingham Palace for tea with the Queen.

Cool also that her July 4 dress had all the Slovenia national colors in it.

So fuck you.
True. We NEVER celebrated the 4th of July like that until Trump was elected.

So fuck you.
True. We NEVER celebrated the 4th of July like that until Trump was elected.
I have learned from reading posts here on USMB that most Americans never knew why July 4th was a holiday.

I like Melania's dress.

Cool also that her July 4 dress had all the Slovenia national colors in it.

Imagine that, so does our flag.

So fuck you.

I don't hate any of those things. Go talk to some other wall.
hqdefault.jpg

So fuck you.
Ya, because American never knew what July 4th was all about until Donald Dork told us.
How old are you? Six?

[Q

Trump gave one of the greatest patriotic speeches ever given by an American President. Tens of thousands cheered him.

If you weren't such a stupid TDS afflicted American hating nitwit you would have appreciated Trump praising this country and our military.

That is a lot better than your pathetic hateful Moon Bat Muslim asshole President that was always apologizing for America.

Forum List

Back