Yuge! President Trump Draws MASSIVE Crowd Size To Fourth of July Celebration Of Our Military

A10D935A-9F33-4C5C-9672-36A80D6DA174_jpeg-1004843.JPG
Wow. Super negativity from the Junior. Not good. He's really bought into that Russian troll divide and conquer routine, hasn't he?

The filthy TDS afflicted Left in this country can't even enjoy a 4th of July celebration. They have to put hate on our country, the military and patriotism.

He is right. It is a war between America and the forces that want to destroy it.

I feel sorry for tards, they got no honour, no friends, no country, no pride, no nuffin

THERE WERE OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE THERE AND THEY ALL LOVE TRUMP I TELL YOU
Being a smart aleck doesn’t change the facts, it was a huge crowd-
View attachment 267873

And it was raining most of the day

DC has a huge crowd every year for the 4th. This is not a new thing because of Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Now there is a different spin. Lefties would be touting it was Trump if there wasn't
that crowd there. The guy gets no respect from the left.....ever

There is no spin...I posted a picture from 2016...just as crowded. It is always packed there for the 4th, this is not something that changed this year. It was packed last year and Trump did not speak.

Why do you people insist on making everything about Trump? Do you give him credit for the sun coming up this morning as well? Is there anything at all that you do not give Trump credit for?

View attachment 267873

DC has a huge crowd every year for the 4th. This is not a new thing because of Trump

Now there is a different spin. Lefties would be touting it was Trump if there wasn't

There is no spin...I posted a picture from 2016...just as crowded. It is always packed there for the 4th, this is not something that changed this year. It was packed last year and Trump did not speak.

Why do you people insist on making everything about Trump? Do you give him credit for the sun coming up this morning as well? Is there anything at all that you do not give Trump credit for?
No, you people always make it about Trump, and your prior statement proved it, GG.
The news media proves it day in and day out.

I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.
You do realize they used to, many moons ago, show the parade and many places still show their local one on tv today. Why shouldn’t it be?
I have never seen such. I see fifteen second snippets of the local parades on the 6 o'clock news--that's it.
The folks at the Mall couldn't actually see the parade, could they? What do they do there? Is this just getting a good spot for the fireworks or is there other stuff going on all afternoon?
Your memory is short. I am talking about years ago.

Set your butthurt (for which I certainly give him credit) aside for just a second and tell me everything you give him credit for.

View attachment 267873

No, you people always make it about Trump, and your prior statement proved it, GG.

You are a fucking joke. You and your fellow worshipers give Trump credit for something that happens every year and yet I am the problem for not joining in on the worship service.

View attachment 267873

You are a fucking joke. You and your fellow worshipers give Trump credit for something that happens every year and yet I am the problem for not joining in on the worship service.

The joke is on you, dear. See #68

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-5_9-17-31.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-5_9-17-31.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 10
I like Melania's dress. I absolutely can't bear to watch that bullshit. Didn't try last night and since the Pres was not accidentally run over by one of his tanks, I'm not going to try watching the "highlights" today. Yes, D.C. deserves a parade but it doesn't need to be on tv anymore than anyone else's does, and the tanks look totally retarded, as I told you they would.

This was just another cheap maneuver by Trump to steal the limelight and get huge free campaign ad time.

What the fuck, I am well known for my disagreement and dislike of Trump...but come the fuck on...that tank comment was just stupid and borderline treasonous. People like you and your mirror images on the other side are the true danger to this country.

The 4th in DC is on TV the same reason New Years Eve in NY is. Do you whine about that?
The 4th in DC is on TV the same reason New Years Eve in NY is. Do you whine about that?
Yes, I catch the DC fireworks fairly regularly. The military parade and the President's upstaging of it to make a campaign speech is what I object to. I don't seem to recall either of those things happening at the NYC Ball Drop.
It's obvious you didn't watch or listen to President Trump's speech because if you did you would've noticed not one bit of his speech was political. It was all about our history, founding, and the sacrifices our military made since our founding to maintain our Independence. Not one mention of anything political was in that speech.

Set your butthurt (for which I certainly give him credit) aside for just a second and tell me everything you give him credit for.

Two great SCOTUS picks.

His desire to get our troops out of the ME

His changes to the Fed regs that make it easier to fire dead weight.

For not making the speech last night a campaign speech but instead made it about the country.

His desire to privatize ATC.

So, what have you every disagreed with him on? Have you ever said an ill word about him?

Two great SCOTUS picks.

His desire to get our troops out of the ME

His changes to the Fed regs that make it easier to fire dead weight.

For not making the speech last night a campaign speech but instead made it about the country.

His desire to privatize ATC.

So, what have you every disagreed with him on? Have you ever said an ill word about him?

You could have just said "for MAGA". Less wordy. I have never said an "ill" word in my life, except for the word ill that is.

View attachment 267873

I see one joke and it's golfing gator. I never said that the gathering was because of Trump.
I pointed out that if it wasn't filled up, twits like you would put the blame on Trump.
idiot

I see one joke and it's golfing gator. I never said that the gathering was because of Trump.
I pointed out that if it wasn't filled up, twits like you would put the blame on Trump.
idiot

Find one example of me doing such a thing. You are so full of shit your eyes have turned orange.

idiot

Find one example of me doing such a thing. You are so full of shit your eyes have turned orange.

I didn't say you....I said twits like you....and you know I'm right.
Why are your eyes brown?

idiot

Why are your eyes brown?

There are no twits like me...I am not a mindless partisan sheep like you.

My eyes are brown because I do not worship Trump like you.

idiot

Why are your eyes brown?

There are no twits like me...I am not a mindless partisan sheep like you.

My eyes are brown because I do not worship Trump like you.

Your eyes are brown because you do not worship Trump? WTF....

Wow. Super negativity from the Junior. Not good. He's really bought into that Russian troll divide and conquer routine, hasn't he?

The filthy TDS afflicted Left in this country can't even enjoy a 4th of July celebration. They have to put hate on our country, the military and patriotism.

He is right. It is a war between America and the forces that want to destroy it.
Actually, I DID enjoy our 4th of July celebration. Parade, hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill with friends, fireworks and even a couple of beers. There are flags on every other utility pole all the way through town and one on many porches, too.
So fuck you.

Actually, I DID enjoy our 4th of July celebration. Parade, hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill with friends, fireworks and even a couple of beers. There are flags on every other utility pole all the way through town and one on many porches, too.
So fuck you.
Would have never happened if not for Rrump.

Forum List

Back