Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

And Biden is some type wacko, according to his daughter.
Nope. Biden's daughter does not say that.

But even if your delusions were true, it doesn't help Trump who was held liable fro being a sexual abuser

you're too ignorant and scuzzy to realize how pathetic your posts are

Dear diary........
You're pathetic. I don't get why you'd spend all day posting the type of shit you do -- for kicks.

You must be one of the loneliest people on usmb. You believe you trigger people and it gets your adult diapers all wet? Sad. Go and try and make some friends. Even if you're housebound, you can try it online. You'd just have to learn how to be respectful, decent, honest...

“I grew up with Dad kind of always – I always saw him work with the other side of the aisle,” said Biden last week. “Now, since (former President Donald) Trump, I’m sorry, but this is just a whole disgusting ballgame. It is like nothing I’ve ever seen because he gave air to hate. And it’s always been there, right? But it was not as visible as it is today.”

Statements from a diary published on a dubious website — which themselves have been taken out of context — allegedly came from a misplaced diary written by Ashley Biden and later sold to the right-wing sting operation Project Veritas, whose founder said their authenticity couldn't be confirmed.

Other countries developed normal, non-mRna vaccines, not experimental gene therapies. That was the analogy given, talk to the person who posted it if you are having comprehension problems.
mRNA vaccines are 95% effective.
the J&J was only 67% percent effective.

If mRNA changed your DNA, then viruses would also change your DNA. It just doesnt happen.

LOL, he’s there for a shakedown.

Things aren’t going well in his little war:

View attachment 787205
Your link:

"Analysts said that a Russian victory in Bakhmut was unlikely to turn the tide in the war.

"The Russian capture of the last remaining ground in Bakhmut is 'not tactically or operationally significant,' a Washington-based think tank said late Saturday.

"The Institute for the Study of War said that taking control of these areas 'does not grant Russian forces operationally significant terrain to continue conducting offensive operations,' nor to to defend against possible Ukrainian counterattacks.'"

No mention of how many (thousands) of Ukrainian lives were sacrificed for a city which was not "tactically or operationally significant."

mRNA vaccines are 95% effective.
the J&J was only 67% percent effective.

If mRNA changed your DNA, then viruses would also change your DNA. It just doesnt happen.
That's why people were still getting Covid after their 3rd poke.

That is what someone who is pro Putin would say.
Care to prove your assertion ?

Have you not recognized yet, that without the proper reporting from both sides being allowed, even if in a redacted way, then propaganda could easily be taking place in which seeks to control the dialogue in the very same way that everyone is lashing out at Russia for doing, otherwise from within that nation as well ???

Do you like being controlled if not getting the full story to your satisfaction, otherwise in order to discern for yourself what's truth and what ain't ??

If we are truly a free and rational people here in America, then we should always seek the story in it's full on reporting of it (never fearing the truth), and we should demand it from all sides if we are a righteous people that is seeking the truth.

Don't you see what has happened right here in our own government in the last 16 year's, and so do you trust that ???

I want the entire story from all sides, and hopefully we are smart enough and capable enough still to understand it all.

Yes Russia has invaded Ukraine, but why exactly ?? No nation wants war, and it doesn't want the death and destruction of human beings or putting it's people, it's asset's and it's militaries at high risk... No nation should want to place their citizen's in danger of retaliation from a war gone wrong, otherwise a war must take some serious thought before action is taken wouldn't you agree ??

Joe and Hunter being wrapped up with what appeared to be corruption in Ukraine, has caused me great pause on just believing everything I hear these days.... Then the very network's that attacked the nation's 45th president in relentless fashion, and for him wanting to investigate the alledged corruption in Ukraine, are the same one's reporting mostly on behalf of Ukraine with Joe Biden their leader residing over that war for them.... It poses a huge conflict of interest doesn't it ??

Heck I never met a Russian, so I don't know anything about them, about their culture and/or etc, and I probably never will. The same with a Ukranian.

I'll pray for it to end, but sadly something has caused it to escalate out of control to the point of total chaos. Now pride on both sides are at stake, so it's going to be tough to end the thing now.

You're pathetic. I don't get why you'd spend all day posting the type of shit you do -- for kicks.

You must be one of the loneliest people on usmb. You believe you trigger people and it gets your adult diapers all wet? Sad. Go and try and make some friends. Even if you're housebound, you can try it online. You'd just have to learn how to be respectful, decent, honest...
You talk to him in terms of adult diapers, then you accuse him of not being respectful, decent or honest? Oh, the irony.

That man Moscow is probably the most intelligent person in world politics today.

Judging by poor spelling is the quickest way to spot an American but (as anyone with a brain can see) he is right, you're not. The US has instigated this and s-o-o-o-o-o many wars around the world.
Fawning over a Russian tyrannical despot, what we would expect from a craven lick spittle MAGAt. Remember it's people like you who are the enemy within. BTW your guy Putin wasn't that smart he thought his invading army could conquor Kyiv and Ukraine in 3 days and here we are watching having his ass handed to him.

Care to prove your assertion ?

Sure. That comment is something that Putin would support. Do you disagree?

Have you not recognized yet, that without the proper reporting from both sides being allowed, even if in a redacted way, then propaganda could easily be taking place in which seeks to control the dialogue in the very same way that everyone is lashing out at Russia for doing, otherwise from within that nation as well ???

So what what reporting would convince a sensible viewer that Russia didn't invade Ukraine?

Do you like being controlled if not getting the full story to your satisfaction, otherwise in order to discern for yourself what's truth and what ain't ??

No. Do you?

If we are truly a free and rational people here in America, then we should always seek the story in it's full on reporting of it (never fearing the truth), and we should demand it from all sides if we are a righteous people that is seeking the truth

Agreed

Don't you see what has happened right here in our own government in the last 16 year's, and so do you trust that ???

Yes. Information tech has allowed subversive elements to subvert the views of low educated ingesters and allowed authoritarian populists like Trump to gain power and abuse the system to increase it.

I don't trust it at all but hopefully Dems can thwart the subversion of our constitutional Republic.

I want the entire story from all sides, and hopefully we are smart enough and capable enough still to understand it all.

Russia invaded Ukraine. Pretty simple. I support Ukraine.

Who do you support?

Yes Russia has invaded Ukraine, but why exactly ?? No nation wants war, and it doesn't want the death and destruction of human beings or putting it's people, it's asset's and it's militaries at high risk... No nation should want to place their citizen's in danger of retaliation from a war gone wrong, otherwise a war must take some serious thought before action is taken wouldn't you agree ??

If Russia didn't want war they should not have invaded Ukraine.

Joe and Hunter being wrapped up with what appeared to be corruption in Ukraine, has caused me great pause on just believing everything I hear these days.... Then the very network's that attacked the nation's 45th president in relentless fashion, and for him wanting to investigate the alledged corruption in Ukraine, are the same one's reporting mostly on behalf of Ukraine with Joe Biden their leader residing over that war for them.... It poses a huge conflict of interest doesn't it ??

No proof. Nothing but speculation. Propaganda.

When they are found guilty in a court of law then get back to me. And don't bother with the deep state nonsense.

Heck I never met a Russian, so I don't know anything about them, about their culture and/or etc, and I probably never will. The same with a Ukranian.

A repeat of an earlier post to me. Interesting. Did you lose track? Is your shift almost over?

I'll pray for it to end, but sadly something has caused it to escalate out of control to the point of total chaos. Now pride on both sides are at stake, so it's going to be tough to end the thing now.
What caused it to escalate was Russia invading Ukraine which caused Ukraine to fight against Russia's unjustified invasion.

Any other countries you feel Russia should be able to absorb through force?

Forum List

Back