Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Sure. That comment is something that Putin would support. Do you disagree?

So what what reporting would convince a sensible viewer that Russia didn't invade Ukraine?

No. Do you?

Agreed

Yes. Information tech has allowed subversive elements to subvert the views of low educated ingesters and allowed authoritarian populists like Trump to gain power and abuse the system to increase it.

I don't trust it at all but hopefully Dems can thwart the subversion of our constitutional Republic.

Russia invaded Ukraine. Pretty simple. I support Ukraine.

Who do you support?

If Russia didn't want war they should not have invaded Ukraine.

No proof. Nothing but speculation. Propaganda.

When they are found guilty in a court of law then get back to me. And don't bother with the deep state nonsense.

A repeat of an earlier post to me. Interesting. Did you lose track? Is your shift almost over?

What caused it to escalate was Russia invading Ukraine which caused Ukraine to fight against Russia's unjustified invasion.

Any other countries you feel Russia should be able to absorb through force?
I don't support Ukraine's government or Russia's government . I grieve for the poor citizen's caught in the cross fire.

It's you who's making an insinuation so it might be prudent for you to clarify your point.

No, I'm asking you what you think the plan is. I mean, how can you critique or praise any maneuver unless you understand its purpose? So? Le's hear it.
You will have to ask why Putin dedicated over 40% of the formation and 50% of the munitions allocated for ground forces to the failed Kiev 'blitz' failure?
Tell us why Putin went for it, Glastnost.

You will have to ask why Putin dedicated over 40% of the formation and 50% of the munitions allocated for ground forces to the failed Kiev 'blitz' failure?
OMG. War. Do you know what a war is? Do you realize there are two opposing nations (or leaders) against one another? Good, so far. Let us skip passed the personal slander and insults such as, "He's an idiot!" and "They are idiots!" Can we do that? Fine. Do you agree that an intelligent leader (particularly one at war) employs several tactics? And do you also agree that the most effective ones are those that "the enemy" is unable to foresee? Now we're getting somewhere. So, what makes you think such a leader would initiate a maneuver that even twats as you or I can see through? I'd like to see how you are going to try squirming out of that one.
Tell us why Putin went for it, Glastnost.
Is something wrong with your English comprehension? I am asking YOU. It is YOU who thinks YOU know. So, it is YOU I am asking.

How did the US instigate the Russian invasion of Ukraine?
JUST FOR STARTERS: The CIA-orchestrated regime change in Kyev, installing the pro-NATO puppet Zelinsky, encouraging the Azov Nazi movement, and the blatant refusal to respect the Minsk agreements.

Your ridiculous statement in post #98. So, you're just arguing with me for the sake of argument, without a clue what the subject is about? :eusa_doh:
Rediculous statement?

You don't think what you said is something Putin would support?

"Zelensky is an evil puppet of the Khazarian Mafia and of the Illuminati."

Your comment looks even more stupid after seeing it again. Illuminati... bwahahhaha.

OMG. War. Do you know what a war is? Do you realize there are two opposing nations (or leaders) against one another? Good, so far. Let us skip passed the personal slander and insults such as, "He's an idiot!" and "They are idiots!" Can we do that? Fine. Do you agree that an intelligent leader (particularly one at war) employs several tactics? And do you also agree that the most effective ones are those that "the enemy" is unable to foresee? Now we're getting somewhere. So, what makes you think such a leader would initiate a maneuver that even twats as you or I can see through? I'd like to see how you are going to try squirming out of that one.

Is something wrong with your English comprehension? I am asking YOU. It is YOU who thinks YOU know. So, it is YOU I am asking.
IOW, and I am telling you that you have not a clue, do you? How is the 64th week on the blitz on Kyev going?

Azov Nazis? Illuminati? You have not a clue.

Forum List

Back