Zelensky makes dramatic G-7 visit as Biden mobilizes allies over China

Sausages have developed over thousands of years, your clot shot, less than one year. Try harder, rube.
pau8ifq4ik681.jpg

sausage has a fixed recipe?

Wrong. The fool is in Moscow.
That man Moscow is probably the most intelligent person in world politics today.
Judging by your spelling you're obviously not an American so piss off Russian bot.
Judging by poor spelling is the quickest way to spot an American but (as anyone with a brain can see) he is right, you're not. The US has instigated this and s-o-o-o-o-o many wars around the world.

pau8ifq4ik681.jpg

sausage has a fixed recipe?
Other countries developed normal, non-mRna vaccines, not experimental gene therapies. That was the analogy given, talk to the person who posted it if you are having comprehension problems.

A jury finds Trump liable for battery and defamation in E. Jean Carroll trial​

Verified Sexual Predator
Verified Sexual Predator
Verified Sexual Predator

Not sure what to make of the article. What I do know is the USA is using my tax dollars on defending borders of another country.

Did he go to jail?

Liable ... not guilty. No crime committed!!! The whore concocted a story and convinced a jury of the D.A.'s peers that Trump fulfilled her fantasy (even though nobody would touch that zombie with a 10 foot pole).

OIP.dpO7zZyrCdBT3-JYH_ZMfAHaEU
Liable for a crime.

When O.J. Simpson was held liable in a civil court, by a jury...

did you defend him as not being a murderer?

next

hypo twit.jpg

Liable for a crime.

When O.J. Simpson was held liable in a civil court, by a jury...

did you defend him as not being a murderer?

next

View attachment 787454
Apples & Oranges again.

There was tons of evidence against OJ. There was zero evidence against Trump. But clearly you're mentally at a 1st grade level, so I don't want to burden you with too many obvious facts.

The crowd laughed. They got the humor.

Nothing like Trump sexualizing little girls
Of course, a “woke” crowd would laugh at pedophilia. Nothing new there.

But I'm pretty sure you said that folks laughed with Trump joked about Ivanka. So you really need to be consistent with your argumentation.

Apples & Oranges again.

There was tons of evidence against OJ. There was zero evidence against Trump. But clearly you're mentally at a 1st grade level, so I don't want to burden you with too many obvious facts.
There were lots of evidence in both cases.

How many women lined up to corroborate and tell about Trump's M.O.? Do you even know, or care?

Forum List

Back