🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zelensky planning to visit Washington to address Congress

I hope the Ukrainians prevail against the filthy ass Russians.

However, I suspect that giving American taxpayer money to the Ukrainians has been a scam to get money into the pockets of the Democrats.

I would love to know how much of that aid money we gave the Ukraians made it way back into the Democrat coffers one way or another. The FTX scandal was just the tip of that iceberg.

Zelensky was a great hero when he made the declaration that he didn't need a ride, he needed ammo. Other leaders, like that coward in Afghanistan, took the ride when confronted with adversity.

Zelensky was a great hero when he made the declaration that he didn't need a ride, he needed ammo. Other leaders, like that coward in Afghanistan, took the ride when confronted with adversity.

Him and Ukraine is not my concern.
Our So. Border and our real national security is.
Enjoy the taste of his dick along with the majority of the MIC cocksuckers in our Country!!
You're in evil company.

You can see the evil in this villain. He is owed nothing. Worrying about a province of Russia and spending most of the resources on it as Europe does little and the real enemy is China. Russia is an advisory to be sure. However, they cannot even get a next generation space capsule and rocket into lower earth orbit with limited abilities after promoting it for 15 years or more. They are stagnant.

Him and Ukraine is not my concern.
Our So. Border and our real national security is.
Enjoy the taste of his dick along with the majority of the MIC cocksuckers in our Country!!
You're in evil company.
I can hope that the Ukrainians prevail without thinking it is somehow a trade off for our border security.

The Russians are evil sonofabitches and the Ukrainian people are no angels but they should not have to endured what the Russian assholes have inflicted upon them.

Of course I am a Boomer and a veteran of the Great Cold War (including the hot part) and was raised to hate the fucking Russians so maybe I am a little biased.

I can hope that the Ukrainians prevail without thinking it is somehow a trade off for our border security.

The Russians are evil sonofabitches and the Ukrainian people are no angels but they should not have to endured what the Russian asshole have inflicted upon them.

Of course I am a Boomer and a veteran of the Great Cold War (including the hot part) and was raised to hate the fucking Russians so maybe I am a little biased.

Russia and Ukraine are both corrupt shitholes.

The Russians are evil sonofabitches and the Ukrainian people are no angels but they should not have to endured what the Russian assholes have inflicted upon them.

I understand.

Hate is an ingrained emotion difficult to overcome.
I too, was a child of the cold war as a boomer, but chose to duck the hate part.

I understand.

Hate is an ingrained emotion difficult to overcome.
I too, was a child of the cold war as a boomer, but chose to duck the hate part.
We hoped the the Russians were going to play nice after the fall of the Soviet Union but since being assholes is ingrained in them they couldn't do it could they?

They deserve to get their asses beat in this vicious unnecessary war they started.

Dear Uncle P and his young lads just merrily rolling along doing things in a natural progressive way .

No rush . Steady and thorough .​

80% Of Kiev Region Without Power Amid Rolling Emergency Blackouts

teaser image
For two days running as more infrastructure attacks likely...
WED DEC 21, AT 7:45 AM

Russia Is Training Belarusian Combat Pilots As Ukraine Fears New Assault

teaser image
Russia is training Belarussian pilots to fly combat jets with “special warhead” capabilities, Belarusian state-controlled media announced during Russian President Vladimir Putin’s visit to the country on Monday, his first in three years.
WED DEC 21, AT 7:00 AM

this is what he should say:

Vladimir Putin can not take on the World, Especially when it is United Against Him

Dear Russians, It's time to rise against Putin. He has put your Nation on a suicide mission

Stop Putin!!

Forum List

Back