Zero Trusted Left Wing News Sources.?

If that’s your reply, why did you bother to post?

Meanwhile, back on topic:

I assume that many of our tv news talking heads are so fully immersed in their version of leftwing politics that they don’t even realize how far they’ve managed to wander from the ideals of actual journalistic integrity.

I’d be startled if any of them ever just straight up reported the news without their political slant being inserted.

“This happened today X, Y and Z. Since thIS story involves politics (or has some political implications) it might also be deemed to be ‘news’ to note that many Democrat politicians view it as helpful while Republicans largely view it as having a negative impact on [the Party, a candidate, the nation or the world]. Here are our reporters on the story. And also commenting for the Democrat perspective is politician D and on the Republican perspective politician R.”

If that’s your reply, why did you bother to post?

Meanwhile, back on topic:

I assume that many of our tv news talking heads are so fully immersed in their version of leftwing politics that they don’t even realize how far they’ve managed to wander from the ideals of actual journalistic integrity.

I’d be startled if any of them ever just straight up reported the news without their political slant being inserted.

“This happened today X, Y and Z. Since thIS story involves politics (or has some political implications) it might also be deemed to be ‘news’ to note that many Democrat politicians view it as helpful while Republicans largely view it as having a negative impact on [the Party, a candidate, the nation or the world]. Here are our reporters on the story. And also commenting for the Democrat perspective is politician D and on the Republican perspective politician R.”
So?

Right wing loons like yourself don’t trust anything that challenges your worldview. So when the view is challenged...you deem it as “left wing”.

Sheesh .. relax 0311, you sound like a left wing news source..😮
That's because all that bed wetter does is parrot them.

hitler-D bird.gif

Look into Glen Greenwald, Aaron Mate, Kim Iversen, and John Solomon. Their economics sucks, but they do good work otherwise.

Forum List

Back