Zimmerman Prosecution Imploding, Analysts Say

[

That "sympathy" Obama had was directed at the black kid that got shot. That right there made MANY of the blacks in all communities a little stronger, they knew their president had their backs on this. Obama just should have said the whole thing is a tragedy and we need to let the courts sort it out. But no....he says Trayvon could have been his SON. He knew DAMNED WELL what he was doing!

The point was, the courts weren't sorting it out. the police and DA had given Zimmerman a pass.

It wasn't until public pressure was brought they actually made a half-ass effort to do their jobs.

[

That "sympathy" Obama had was directed at the black kid that got shot. That right there made MANY of the blacks in all communities a little stronger, they knew their president had their backs on this. Obama just should have said the whole thing is a tragedy and we need to let the courts sort it out. But no....he says Trayvon could have been his SON. He knew DAMNED WELL what he was doing!

The point was, the courts weren't sorting it out. the police and DA had given Zimmerman a pass.

It wasn't until public pressure was brought they actually made a half-ass effort to do their jobs.

No , they were pressured into doing something htey knew was wrong. This is why the prosecution's case stinks. This is why they will lose.

They already said he wasn't on neighborhood watch at the time....so he was carrying his gun as he usually does because he has a PERMIT to do that! So since he was not actually on watch that night, he should have just ignored someone that looked suspicious?

[

No , they were pressured into doing something htey knew was wrong. This is why the prosecution's case stinks. This is why they will lose.

If they really thought it was wrong, they should have resigned their jobs and refused to do them.

Not do them in a half-ass way.

But these is the same state legal system that didn't think Cassie whatshername didn't murder her baby.

They already said he wasn't on neighborhood watch at the time....so he was carrying his gun as he usually does because he has a PERMIT to do that! So since he was not actually on watch that night, he should have just ignored someone that looked suspicious?

He called 9-1-1. that's all he should have done.

Everything else set up the confrontation and make him liable.

If they really thought it was wrong, they should have resigned their jobs and refused to do them.

But these is the same state legal system that didn't think Cassie whatshername didn't murder her baby.
Take that up with the prosecutors. I dont think they did them in a half assed way. I think they have a shitty case and are trying to make the best of it. It wont help them.
In any case, the prosecutor is of the hang em high crowd. That's why she lied on the indictment.

Confronting someone does not make him liable.

Deadly force came into play once he feared great bodily injury or death.

Then it was BANG !

Just going to get worse for the prosecution starting today.
And the timing of this could not have been worse for the prosecution. Their plan was to finish their case Wednesday.
The jury go to sit on the weak case and then get the last tidbits Friday.
This case is maybe a manslaughter case, which I thought and stated it was from the start, but the jury just may go not guilty on the murder charge and be done with it.
Amazing anyone here with any experience in the legal field does not know that as of now the prosecution has not proven murder beyond a reasonable doubt.
Not even close. They know it.

He did not set up the confrontation by walking back to his truck. Trayvon set that up when he decided to follow HIM and confront him. He wouldn't have been killed if he'd just gone home....Trayvon decided to make more out of it. Trayvon was liable for that.....

So Z should have waited until he was almost unconcience? If he'd done that HE would have been the one that died! I can't believe some of this stupidity!

Z outweighed him by 50 lbs AND was trained in MMA.

I really can't believe shooting this kid was his only option.

Taking MMA classes at planet fitness is not a trained MMA fighter. If they are, there is plenty of soccer moms running around that are deadly weapons. Get real!

So Z should have waited until he was almost unconcience? If he'd done that HE would have been the one that died! I can't believe some of this stupidity!

Z outweighed him by 50 lbs AND was trained in MMA.

I really can't believe shooting this kid was his only option.

Taking MMA classes at planet fitness is not a trained MMA fighter. If they are, there is plenty of soccer moms running around that are deadly weapons. Get real!

Is that what he did, take an MMA style aerobics class at a gym? Really? Oh my my my. There was no MMA training. It was an aerobics class.

Zimmerman could not get past someone lighter than him in a fight and he is a MMA expert?
Damn son, do not believe I would have said that!

And the timing of this could not have been worse for the prosecution. Their plan was to finish their case Wednesday.
This case is maybe a manslaughter case, which I thought and stated it was from the start, but the jury just may go not guilty on the murder charge and be done with it.
Amazing anyone here with any experience in the legal field does not know that as of now the prosecution has not proven murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

Actually, I'd say the defense kind of fucked up. Putting Trayvon's dad on the stand made them look kind of malicious.

The problem is, "reasonable doubt" is going to hinge on how believable Zimmerman is compared to all the lies he told.

Today's lie, where his gun was, and was Trayvon reaching for it.

He did not set up the confrontation by walking back to his truck. Trayvon set that up when he decided to follow HIM and confront him. He wouldn't have been killed if he'd just gone home....Trayvon decided to make more out of it. Trayvon was liable for that.....

Right- He had to get out of his truck to figure out what street he was on. And then Martin jumped out behind Bushes that weren't there, grabbed for a gun at the swell of his back while pounding his head into the concrete.

Actually, I'd say the defense kind of fucked up. Putting Trayvon's dad on the stand made them look kind of malicious.

The problem is, "reasonable doubt" is going to hinge on how believable Zimmerman is compared to all the lies he told.

Yea, I heard that on msnbc too. Parrot

The real show is when they put Crump on the stand and he either says he's been lying or Tracy Martin is lying.

Right- He had to get out of his truck to figure out what street he was on. And then Martin jumped out behind Bushes that weren't there, grabbed for a gun at the swell of his back while pounding his head into the concrete.

If the location of the gun was relevant, shouldn't the prosecution have brought that up when they were presenting their case?

You'll have to excuse them if they don't feel compelled to follow the ethical standards you invent for them.

Does anyone?

The Jury decided she wasn't guilty, not the state legal system

No, that is not what reasonable doubt is Joe.
Reasonable doubt is always, as the Judge will charge the Jury before deliberations, is if the Jury has a reasonable doubt as to if the State, the government with all their vast unlimited resources in this case, has proved THEIR CASE, EACH AND EVERY ELEMENT OF THEIR INDICTMENT, COMPLETELY and if they have not, if just 1% of !% they did not prove THEN THAT IS READONABLE DOUBT and the Jury must find Zimmerman not guilty.
This is not a preponderance of the evidence civil case where one side has to have a little more proof than the other.
This is a criminal case, ALL OF THE STATE'S CASE MUST BE PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
Reasonable doubt HAS NOTHING to do with a defendant in a criminal trial.
Something about the presumption of innocence, THE CONSTITUTION.

Last edited:

Reasonable doubt is always, as the Judge will charge the Jury before deliberations, is if the Jury has a reasonable doubt as to if the State, the government with all their vast unlimited resources in this case, has proved THEIR CASE, EACH AND EVERY ELEMENT OF THEIR INDICTMENT, COMPLETELY and if they have not, if just 1% of !% they did not prove THEN THAT IS READONABLE DOUBT and the Jury must find Zimmerman not guilty.
This is not a preponderance of the evidence civil case where one side has to have a little more proof than the other.
This is a criminal case, ALL OF THE STATE'S CASE MUST BE PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.
Reasonable HAS NOTHING to do with a defendant in a criminal trial.

All the "resonable doubt' is based on whether or not you think Zimmerman is telling the truth.

Despite all the lies.

And cringe inducing stuff like saying Trayvon's death was part of god's plan on Hannity.

Come on, guy, people have been sent to death row on less evidence than they got on Zimmerman. And some of them didn't even do what they were accused of.

Reasonable HAS NOTHING to do with a defendant in a criminal trial.

All the "resonable doubt' is based on whether or not you think Zimmerman is telling the truth.

Despite all the lies.

And cringe inducing stuff like saying Trayvon's death was part of god's plan on Hannity.

Come on, guy, people have been sent to death row on less evidence than they got on Zimmerman. And some of them didn't even do what they were accused of.

You have no clue what reasonable doubt is as I just explained it to you verbatim from what standard jury charges are.
I have seen ignorant juries convict on less evidence. Are you also that ignorant to also convict on little evidence.
I am sure you would convict George Zimmerman on NO evidence.

Forum List

Back