Zimmerman Prosecution Imploding, Analysts Say

You have no clue what reasonable doubt is as I just explained it to you verbatim from what standard jury charges are.
I have seen ignorant juries convict on less evidence. Are you also that ignorant to also convict on little evidence.
I am sure you would convict George Zimmerman on NO evidence.

I've pretty much said, I'm willing to convict Zimmerman no matter what evidence you present because I don't want a race riot.

And it will convince the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher to think twice.

End of the day, the only fact in this case is he killed an unarmed child.

Everything else is bullshit.

You have no clue what reasonable doubt is as I just explained it to you verbatim from what standard jury charges are.
I have seen ignorant juries convict on less evidence. Are you also that ignorant to also convict on little evidence.

I've pretty much said, I'm willing to convict Zimmerman no matter what evidence you present because I don't want a race riot.

And it will convince the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher to think twice.

How much farther are you willing to go to prevent a race riot. Are you willing to go to prison yourself to prevent a race riot?

One of the few beautiful things about our criminal justice system, when it is operating correctly, is that it is blind to both color and the social impact of Verdict A or B.

If the jury perceives a Reasonable Doubt concerning Zimmermann's guilt, then he will go free.

And, based upon a problematic Prosecution and an increasingly confident Defense, it would appear that the jury will end-up perceiving a Reasonable Doubt, and deliver a 'Not Guilty' verdict based upon that doubt.

This is exactly the way that our legal system is designed to operate - both sides argue the merits of their case, and the jury decides.

If there are Black Riots over a 'Not Guilty' verdict then that is still a very small price to pay to preserve the proper functioning of our criminal justice system.

Those riots will do nothing more than take lives and hurt people and destroy property within Black Communiity(ies), other than to give the National Guard a few extra days' Active-Duty Pay and a chance to stretch their legs.

Rioting is entirely pointless but it happens often enough when passions run high and when outside agitators whip the locals into a frenzy without regard for the price their audience will pay once violence rears its ugly head.

Nevertheless, and in spite of all that, the proper functioning of the justice system is far more important, in the long run.

Last edited:

How much farther are you willing to go to prevent a race riot. Are you willing to go to prison yourself to prevent a race riot?

Joe is always eager to send other people to prison to achieve his goals. You know what Lenin said "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet."

He killed an unarmed child IS NOT an issue in this trial.
That was stipulated by the parties.
You are closed minded, biased and prejudiced.
Unqualified to be a citizen.

One of the few beautiful things about our criminal justice system, when it is operating correctly, is that it is blind to both color and the social impact of Verdict A or B.

If the jury perceives a Reasonable Doubt concerning Zimmermann's guilt, then he will go free.

And, based upon a problematic Prosecution and an increasingly confident Defense, it would appear that the jury will end-up perceiving a Reasonable Doubt, and deliver a 'Not Guilty' verdict based upon that doubt.

This is exactly the way that our legal system is designed to operate.

If there are Black Riots over a 'Not Guilty' verdict then that is still a small price to pay to preserve the proper functioning of our criminal justice system.

Those riots will do nothing more than take lives and hurt people and destroy property within Black Communiity(ies), other than to give the National Guard a few extra days' Active-Duty Pay.

The proper functioning of the justice system is far more important, in the long run.

We have the capability to quell civil unrest. Obama has seen to that. The only problem is he was expecting it from a different sector of the population. He thought whites would be the ones rebelling. So now, he is all suited up will he take on the angry mob or will he say 'if I had chillins they would look like the rioters?'

Joe is always eager to send other people to prison to achieve his goals. You know what Lenin said "you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet."

I worked in 2 prisons for a while. I can just see him telling the convict who plans to make him his bitch, 'Bu.....bu....bu.... I CAME here to prevent riots!' What a mental picture that is, since I have actually seen a goodly number of the tattooed prison populace and treated the rape victims for PTSD. I doubt he will even tiptoe back to this thread he is suck a yellow piece of chicken shit.

the only fact in this case is he killed an unarmed child.

that "child" thingy is pure stale old bullshit, the asshole is NOT the 12 y.o. little boy the lame stream media is portraying him to be !!

he was a drug using criminal, the defense was not allowed to post the FACT that he was also a burglar who had burglar tools and stolen gold and jewelry in his bedroom. he was going to end up dead sooner or later due to his criminal activity.., he just chose it to be sooner :up: :laugh2:

it's about time this evidence was allowed to be shown to the jury !! :up:

At least you're honest.

You're a gutless scumbag, but an honest one

That counts for a lot.

Since threats of riots can be used to satisfy any demand, what Joe is looking for is a license for black people to do just about anything they want. If a riot can control the Zimmerman case and convict him, it can be used to set the nanny cam assailant free/

Read it and weep, Zimmerman lynch mob. Justice will prevail despite your schemes!

This is a right wing blog associated with The John Birch Society and other neo-con affiliates. Look down into the far bottom left corner. The author also fails to name or quote these "analysts".

While I think the prosecution has not proved their case either, it doesn't mean that Zimmerman is innocent. It means that the prosecution has failed to do their job. And that could be due to critical evidence being thrown out and not admissible in court. Ask the Brown and Goldman families about that (State of California versus Orenthal James Simpson).

And try to use legitimate sources for your claims.

Last edited:
I've watched parts of the trial and the prosecution's case is pathetic.

Clearly would/should never have gone to trial except for the rantings of Sharpton and Jackson and other black racists!!! :evil:

I've watched parts of the trial and the prosecution's case is pathetic.

Clearly would/should never have gone to trial except for the rantings of Sharpton and Jackson and other black racists!!! :evil:

Like this one

obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon-birth-certificate-sad-hill-news-33.jpg

Read it and weep, Zimmerman lynch mob. Justice will prevail despite your schemes!

This is a right wing blog associated with The John Birch Society and other neo-con affiliates. Look down into the far bottom left corner. The author also fails to name or quote these "analysts".

While I think the prosecution has not proved their case either, it doesn't mean that Zimmerman is innocent. It means that the prosecution has failed to do their job. And that could be due to critical evidence being thrown out and not admissible in court. Ask the Brown and Goldman families about that (State of California versus Orenthal James Simpson).

And the coming meme is "Zimmerman was guilty but only got off becase ________". Fill in the blank with:
1) The prosecutor was incompetent.
2) The prosecutor was racist
3)The jury was racist
4) The prosecutor "over charged" the case

In the OJ SImpson trial the proecution did an excellent job and the evidence was overwhelming. It did not matter to the jury of 9 blacks with one hispanic. They believed a black man could not get a fair trial so they would not vote to convict him of killing two white people no matter what.

And the coming meme is "Zimmerman was guilty but only got off becase ________". Fill in the blank with:
3)The jury was racist

In the OJ SImpson trial the proecution did an excellent job and the evidence was overwhelming. It did not matter to the jury of 9 blacks with one hispanic. They believed a black man could not get a fair trial so they would not vote to convict him of killing two white people no matter what.

I don’t think that I would say that they did a good job. That prosecution team bungled the shit out of that. Nor would I pin that ruling entirely on race. That trail was more about fame than race. OJ was famous and rich. There are a lot of whit famous rich people that get off when they commit asinine crimes as well, no matter what the evidence says. There is something inherently wrong with our legal system in that way though I don’t think I can point to a better one than we have.

Here's another "innocent" defendant that Florida prosecutors failed to convict. The defense managed to convince the jury that she simply lost her baby to the sitter for a month before anyone started looking. Oh yeah, and then months later a surveyor finds the baby in a bag in the woods.

casey-anthony11.jpg

The lesson here is clear: If you want to commit a major crime, do it in Florida.

Last edited:

3)The jury was racist

I watched the trial and I would have voted 'Not Guilty' in about two seconds after reaching the Jury Room.

Worst prosecution, worst prosecutors (next to Lael Rubin, Mike Nifong and Glenn Stevens) EVER.

"Not Guilty" does NOT mean 'Innocent'.

It means the State did not prove, beyond (in California "ANY") reasonable doubt that OJ was guilty.

Florida has a different standard.

3)The jury was racist

Nope, she blew it. She declined one of the best voir dire legal programs in the country at that time, offered by Vinson and Elkins, proclaiming that the jury was going to love her. She was wrong, of course. Christopher Darden was so embarrassed by his stupidity that he ended up taking a job as a professor at an obscure law school in Texas and leaving California.

For further illumination, read "Outrage" by Vincent Bugliosi, who won 101 out 103 cases as a DA in Los Angeles, most notably for putting Charles Manson away with nothing but circumstantial association to the actual killers.

Forum List

Back