Zimmerman Prosecution Imploding, Analysts Say

You have no clue what reasonable doubt is as I just explained it to you verbatim from what standard jury charges are.
I have seen ignorant juries convict on less evidence. Are you also that ignorant to also convict on little evidence.
I am sure you would convict George Zimmerman on NO evidence.

I've pretty much said, I'm willing to convict Zimmerman no matter what evidence you present because I don't want a race riot.

And it will convince the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher to think twice.

End of the day, the only fact in this case is he killed an unarmed child.

Everything else is bullshit.

At least you're honest.

You're a gutless scumbag, but an honest one

That counts for a lot.

If Zimmerman was a union man and Trayvon Martin was crossing a union picket line and Zimmerman beat him to death Joe would be defending Zimmerman and his actions 100%.
But in a sense Joe is consistent in his support as Martin is a street thug and violent union members are street thugs.

If Bernie had his heart ripped out and kept talking for 10 to 15 seconds, would he stop saying silly shit? Or would his last word be "asshole" ??

If you pull the shirt away, it would likely be pulled away at an angle.

Then the defect would be in a different spot from the gunshot wound.

Dr. D. is MUCH smarter than this prosecutor. Especially since Bernie has questioned the good doctor previously ON that very point.

The defense has to be loving this cross.

How much farther are you willing to go to prevent a race riot. Are you willing to go to prison yourself to prevent a race riot?

It would depend on how valid of a gripe that the people about to riot had.

Frankly, if I did something bad enough were people were willing to riot over it, I might be safer in prison.

Oh. Wait. Zimmerman totally did that.

You have no clue what reasonable doubt is as I just explained it to you verbatim from what standard jury charges are.
I have seen ignorant juries convict on less evidence. Are you also that ignorant to also convict on little evidence.
I am sure you would convict George Zimmerman on NO evidence.

I've pretty much said, I'm willing to convict Zimmerman no matter what evidence you present because I don't want a race riot.

And it will convince the next asshole who thinks he's The Punisher to think twice.

End of the day, the only fact in this case is he killed an unarmed child.

Everything else is bullshit.

At least you're honest.

You're a gutless scumbag, but an honest one

That counts for a lot.

Again, you guys wouldn't give a flip about Zimmerman if he wasn't living your dream of being able to plug evildoers who scare you. So there's that.

54 people died in the Rodney King Riots. I don't want a repeat and neither should you.

Certainly not over a bottom feeder like George Zimmerman.

One of the few beautiful things about our criminal justice system, when it is operating correctly, is that it is blind to both color and the social impact of Verdict A or B.

If the jury perceives a Reasonable Doubt concerning Zimmermann's guilt, then he will go free.

Here's how it's going to go.

If the Jury thinks like Mothers, Zimmerman's going down.

If the Jury thinks like Scared White People, Zimmerman's going to walk until after the riots.

Then they'll actually do it right.

[

I worked in 2 prisons for a while. I can just see him telling the convict who plans to make him his bitch, 'Bu.....bu....bu.... I CAME here to prevent riots!' What a mental picture that is, since I have actually seen a goodly number of the tattooed prison populace and treated the rape victims for PTSD. I doubt he will even tiptoe back to this thread he is suck a yellow piece of chicken shit.

Well, frankly, I live in a world where I don't encounter prisoners or patients who stab you in the face for being a word I probably can't say on USMB.

That's the world you live in.

But frankly, Zimmerman isn't worth a riot.

[

If Zimmerman was a union man and Trayvon Martin was crossing a union picket line and Zimmerman beat him to death Joe would be defending Zimmerman and his actions 100%.
But in a sense Joe is consistent in his support as Martin is a street thug and violent union members are street thugs.

Well, yeah, I guess if you try to steal another man's job, you really should expect him to beat you.

Ummmm. what was Trayvon stealing of Zimmerman's?

Zimmerman stalked this kid, instigated a confrontation, and when he was getting his sorry wannabe ass kicked, he shot him.

The guy needs to go down.

2 things on the table for Judge.
1. The digital "re-enactment" done by an expert.
2. The defense argues the prosecution opened the door with the MMA accusations on Zimmerman so they should be able to enter in the texts or Martin trying to buy a gun and his love of violence.

The re-enactment is out, no way that gets in as it is not a real "re-enactment" and this is a criminal case so the rules of evidence are much stricter than a civil case as I bet the dude that did that has only had his re-enactments entered into as evidence by Judges in civil cases.
The pictures and texts are also probably out BUT I see the Judge maybe allowing them in and throwing out the re-enactment as a gimme to each side.

[

Well, yeah, I guess if you try to steal another man's job, you really should expect him to beat you.

Zimmerman stalked this kid, instigated a confrontation, and when he was getting his sorry wannabe ass kicked, he shot him.

Your boss owns your job.
I own the jobs I pay employees for.

2. The defense argues the prosecution opened the door with the MMA accusations on Zimmerman so they should be able to enter in the texts or Martin trying to buy a gun and his love of violence.

The re-enactment is out, no way that gets in as it is not a real "re-enactment" and this is a criminal case so the rules of evidence are much stricter than a civil case as I bet the dude that did that has only had his re-enactments entered into as evidence by Judges in civil cases.
The pictures and texts are also probably out BUT I see the Judge maybe allowing them in and throwing out the re-enactment as a gimme to each side.

I agree with you on the animation and I believe the cell phone information is out because that deals with the history of TM and the history of GZ did not come in.

The history of the fighting has nothing to do with TM looking suspicious to GZ and does not tell us who started the altercation, just like GZ's history wouldn't give a sure clue who started the altercation between the two. The fact that TM was looking for an illegal gun is irrelevant to this case, as is the histories of GZ and TM

I agree with you on the animation and I believe the cell phone information is out because that deals with the history of TM and the history of GZ did not come in.

The history of the fighting has nothing to do with TM looking suspicious to GZ and does not tell us who started the altercation, just like GZ's history wouldn't give a sure clue who started the altercation between the two. The fact that TM was looking for an illegal gun is irrelevant to this case, as is the histories of GZ and TM

Prosecution opened the door with the MMA fighting.
Texts show fighting and violence.
Relevant is their argument as prosecution opened the door.

[

Zimmerman stalked this kid, instigated a confrontation, and when he was getting his sorry wannabe ass kicked, he shot him. Joe sympathizes with Trayvon because Travon is also a thug. Joe thinks Trayvon had a right to assault Zimmerman because the later looked at Trayvon the wrong way. Joe subscribes to the ethics of savages and barbarians. The fact that a creature like Joe is proud to post his Neanderthal view in a forum like this shows that society as we know it is doomed.

Your boss owns your job.

Job blowjob is a thug who believes he's entitled to beat up people who are willing to work harder than he is.

Last edited:

Zimmerman stalked this kid, instigated a confrontation, and when he was getting his sorry wannabe ass kicked, he shot him. Joe sympathizes with Trayvon because Travon is also a thug. Joe thinks Trayvon had a right to assault Zimmerman because the later looked at Trayvon the wrong way. Joe subscribes to the ethics of savages and barbarians. The fact that a creature like Joe is proud to post his Neanderthal view in a forum like this shows that society as we know it is doomed.

Your boss owns your job.

Job blowjob is a thug who believes he's entitled to beat up people who are willing to work harder than he is.

Since he's an over fed union skank that's most people.

[

Your boss owns your job.

Again, that isn't really how it ought to work, guy. That's how it's allowed to work, and that's the problem.

When work becomes a partnership, then you have fairness. You also have more productivity.

Oh, yeah, the Japanese and Europeans have already figured this out. Americans. Well, we are kind of the retards of the Industrialized world.

Your boss owns your job.

Again, that isn't really how it ought to work, guy. That's how it's allowed to work, and that's the problem.

When work becomes a partnership, then you have fairness. You also have more productivity.

Oh, yeah, the Japanese and Europeans have already figured this out. Americans. Well, we are kind of the retards of the Industrialized world.

The phrase, "Work Partnership" is right out of the communist handbook.

Must just be a coincidence, huh? :eusa_hand:

Your boss owns your job.

The phrase, "Work Partnership" is right out of the communist handbook.

Must just be a coincidence, huh? :eusa_hand:

Is it?

Here's the thing, in Europe and Japan, the unions have a voice in who gets selected as CEO of the company. These aren't "Communist" countries, they are fine capitalist nations that realize that you can have a healthy economy without paying a CEO 8 figures for failing.

But dumb sheep like you, you look at the CEO of GM making 12 million, and fucking up his company so bad it requires a government bailout, and you scream, "Dammit, that Auto Worker is making $28.00 an hour and has rights!!!!"

Here's the thing, in Europe and Japan, the unions have a voice in who gets selected as CEO of the company. These aren't "Communist" countries, they are fine capitalist nations that realize that you can have a healthy economy without paying a CEO 8 figures for failing.

But dumb sheep like you, you look at the CEO of GM making 12 million, and fucking up his company so bad it requires a government bailout, and you scream, "Dammit, that Auto Worker is making $28.00 an hour and has rights!!!!"

Joe-It was Union demands that got GM in the mess it was/is in.

GM has to atone to it's share holders (investors). If you have a 401k, IRA, mutual fund and/or retirement portfolio you are building up, chances are you have shares in those companies. The shareholders decide what to pay the CEO.

Shareholders (Work Partners) just pay their CEO's better in America.

Just think, as a taxpayer, YOU are also a shareholder in GM.

I know I boiled this down very simply...but this thread is about the Zimmerman trial.

Make your own thread about greedy shareholders and CEOs instead of trolling every dang thread on here!

Forum List

Back