Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

Should put two pics side by side, one with this and the other beside it thed entist and Cecil the Lion whith caption below both "It's legal."

we certainly do

there was a witness that said so
no, there wasn't. there was a witness that said martin was on top when they saw them - but not who the aggressor was
You have pretty much reached the point of no return, and lost. Overwhelming evidence is an obvious legal consideration.

Trayvon was assaulting Zim when the shot was fired. And there was only one shot.
we know that at one point during the struggle martin gained the upper hand. we do not know and will never know who started the conflict. in fact, the only things we do now are that zimmerman followed martin, a struggle happened, at some point martin gained the upper hand, and zimmerman shot martin

zimmerman was blind sided by martin

when martin sprang from the bushes

as in evidence at court

There were no bushes to "spring" from.
indeed there was

You have pretty much reached the point of no return, and lost. Overwhelming evidence is an obvious legal consideration.

Trayvon was assaulting Zim when the shot was fired. And there was only one shot.
we know that at one point during the struggle martin gained the upper hand. we do not know and will never know who started the conflict. in fact, the only things we do now are that zimmerman followed martin, a struggle happened, at some point martin gained the upper hand, and zimmerman shot martin

as in evidence at court
Sprang from the bushes.

I can't even begin to tell you all the ways Zimmerman's story stinks.

Who came up with such a bad law? It wasn't the Florida GOP. It was a.l.e.c. did the GOP even read the bill or just fast track it into law?

This isn't the only bad bill a.l.e.c has passed all around the country. Walker Snyder Christie kasich santorum and jeb have all done whatever a.l.e.c. says.

the debris field left behind as evidence in court proved zimmermans claim
that would be news to me. and i think everyone else, too. do you have that evidence?

it was presented at court
r-TRAYVON-MARTIN-CRIME-large570.jpg

[
are you contending that zimmerman was not following martin at night in the rain? this is an established fact.
Then prove it.
it's called the reasonable man doctrine and it's used in self defense cases
Yes.. but here, you presume to speak for others, which is not related in any way.
Your presumption of what others think does not even qualify as evidence of what others think - and thus, you support your position with nothing.
Florida's stand your ground law means he has no obligation to retreat and can meet the threat with appropriate force
It has has certain other provisions, none of which you even try to meet here; especially given your concession that Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Thus, you have proven nothing.
again, this is just the stand your ground law. he had no obligation to retreat.
See above, You have proven nothing.

Given your inability this far to prove your hypothesis, its no wonder you tried to get others to disprove it by begging the question.
Who was the aggressor: Martin or Zimmerman?
there. plainly stated zimmerman followed martin, it was night, and it was raining. established facts.
reasonable man doctrine is opinion. what would a reasonable man do or believe? now, i'm asking you, i think it's reasonable to believe that a man following you at night in the rain would make a reasonable person feel threatened. do you disagree?

since martin had no obligation to retreat i believe that he was acting within his rights, under the reasonable belief of an imminent threat, to meet zimmerman with force, if that is what happened. now, if you believe there is a provision of the stand your ground law that would require martin to retreat please inform me of it. if zimmerman attacked martin, then martin would certainly be within his rights. either way, martin would be within his rights to stand his ground. if you disagree, please tell me why.

so, it's my belief that martin could only have been acting within his rights and in self defense. do you have a reason to disagree?
So it was a fair fight because they both used stand your ground?

I guess trevon underestimated his opponent. If I knew a guy had a gun and I didn't I wouldn't attack the guy. And if I did and got shot, I guess I fucked up. I may not have been obligated to run but maybe I should have.

Like the old west. Don't want to be in a gun fight, get out of town.

He was talking to his girl. Why didn't he call 911 if he was scared?

Zimmerman probably made up his mind to kill Martin once he started chasing him.

There was no real out.
He certainly contributed to the problem.

And it's possible his intent was sinister.

as in evidence at court
Sprang from the bushes.

I can't even begin to tell you all the ways Zimmerman's story stinks.

Who came up with such a bad law? It wasn't the Florida GOP. It was a.l.e.c. did the GOP even read the bill or just fast track it into law?

This isn't the only bad bill a.l.e.c has passed all around the country. Walker Snyder Christie kasich santorum and jeb have all done whatever a.l.e.c. says.

the debris field left behind as evidence in court proved zimmermans claim
that would be news to me. and i think everyone else, too. do you have that evidence?

it was presented at court
r-TRAYVON-MARTIN-CRIME-large570.jpg
no i know there was discussion of debris in court. i just don't believe that it 'proved' that martin hit zimmerman first nor that it was 'proof' of martin hiding in bushes.

it absolutely was. it's just that martin was dead so whether or not he was standing his ground no longer mattered.

No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.
He refuses to understand that SYG is not part of the issue here.
you refuse to understand that martin had just as much a right to self defense as zimmerman.
That assumes that Zimmerman attacked him. Again, not in evidence.
zimmerman stalked him. he followed him. and then something happened.
now if zimmerman attacted martin, martin was acting in self defense. if martin attacked zimmerman, martin was acting in self defense. either way, what scenario do you see where a man being stalked by another man doesn't have the right to self defense?
Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch. He contacted the police. He had the right to keep an eye on Martin. Jumping someone from behind a bush is not self defense. Now, had Zimmerman indicated that he was a threat to Martin, something we know did not happen since Z was on the phone with the police, you could make a case for self-defense. Unfortunately, in this case, the evidence simply does not support your claim.

No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.
you refuse to understand that martin had just as much a right to self defense as zimmerman.
now if zimmerman attacted martin, martin was acting in self defense. if martin attacked zimmerman, martin was acting in self defense. either way, what scenario do you see where a man being stalked by another man doesn't have the right to self defense?
Zimmerman was on neighborhood watch. He contacted the police. He had the right to keep an eye on Martin. Jumping someone from behind a bush is not self defense. Now, had Zimmerman indicated that he was a threat to Martin, something we know did not happen since Z was on the phone with the police, you could make a case for self-defense. Unfortunately, in this case, the evidence simply does not support your claim.
On orange is the new black the cop had his gun pointed at an unarmed black as he called in to say he was in pursuit of an armed suspect. Then he tossed the kid an unloaded gun.

On orange is the new black the cop had his gun pointed at an unarmed black as he called in to say he was in pursuit of an armed suspect. Then he tossed the kid an unloaded gun.
Because TV dramas so accurately reflect reality? Puh-leeze.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

Looks like one of you fuckwad, scumbag democrats spoofing George's name to me. The Mexican guy having a Confederate flag? Bullshit - this is just more fraud from you hate filled leftists.

It's 100% Bull shit, trust me. I do follow the actual GZ. I know it's him because he also does normal stuff like we all do. Even selfies in different places here in Florida, even the food he cooks.

Liberals only believe what they want tp believe.

he stalked a kid at night in the rain. you wouldn't find that threatening?

Ok, THIS is the stupidest post ever.

Looks like one of you fuckwad, scumbag democrats spoofing George's name to me. The Mexican guy having a Confederate flag? Bullshit - this is just more fraud from you hate filled leftists.

It's 100% Bull shit, trust me. I do follow the actual GZ. I know it's him because he also does normal stuff like we all do. Even selfies in different places here in Florida, even the food he cooks.

Liberals only believe what they want tp believe.
sincere question - i didn't think he lived in florida anymore. did he move back?

He tweeted the picture.

On what world do you folks live on?

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

This is the New York Daily News.

George Zimmerman rants after retweeting Trayvon death pic

Trailer trash coward sure got big and brave now that he's protected by double jeopardy. Makes him the perfect hero for the likes of predfan.

"z-man is a one man army" - What an idiot. "z-man" can't even get a real job.

He can't get a reAl job because of left wing morons and idiots like you. If someone hired him, they would get picketed. You never get smarter do you retard?

RWs never ever take responsibility for their own actions. Its always a liberal's fault.

No one forced him to go hunting that night. He made the decision to be cowardly slime and he is paying the price of HIS choices.

Do you really want to say there are no RW slime business owners out there who could hire him? Why don't they?

Go ahead - write out more excuses for trailer trash hero.

Look I told you before, you're too stupid and too racist to talk to. Go play in the street, retard.

What, art imitating life?

The "Z" man seems to be doing fine despite being constantly harassed by the rabid hoards of liberal racists. ........ :cool:
No one was bothering him till he brags about being a murderer on twitter.

I guarantee no trevon supporters bother him but I'm sure he's a local celebrity to the racists of flo

No doubt about it Zimmerman is a world class jackasses retard.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.
Not Guilty.
I can only hope something like this happens to you or one of yours one day so you can see how wrong you are. But of course if the situation isn't exactly the same you'll point out the smallest of differences. For example, you are white. You racist pig.

1. My kids never got kicked out of school like Martin did.
2. My kids wouldn't have gone to the store to cook up a drug to get high on.
3. My kids wouldn't have been sneaking through people's yards.
4. My kids wouldn't have tried to kill Zimmerman.

Maybe that would or could happen to YOUR kids but not mine. Mine are more likely to be like Zimmerman and help rid the world of losers like trayvon and your kids.
1. Lots of kids get kicked out of school. I've been suspended.
2. Lots of kids get high.
3. Lots of kids sneak through yards
4. Trevon didn't try to "kill" Zimmerman.

I got in so many fights growing up. I could have died 100 times running into a pussy like Zimmerman.

Some kids are pussies.

You sound like the typical naive gullible stupid parent who says "my kids never". Shut the fuck up. God how I wish tragedy could strike you so you could understand what a dumb **** you are.

That wasn't the question lame brain. I said in response; that my kids didn't do any of that. WTF can you not read? You are so damn butthurt that you wish bad stuff on me, but just as you are wrong about everything else, you are wrong about that too. My kids are great. They are successful, happy, and not a loser like you.

And you are dead wrong. Martin definitely tried to kill Zimmerman, you cannot wish facts in evidence away.

The "Z" man seems to be doing fine despite being constantly harassed by the rabid hoards of liberal racists. ........ :cool:
No one was bothering him till he brags about being a murderer on twitter.

I guarantee no trevon supporters bother him but I'm sure he's a local celebrity to the racists of flo

He didn't you stupid fuck. It isn't real.

What, art imitating life?

You don't even understand the words you are typing.

He tweeted the picture.

On what world do you folks live on?

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

This is the New York Daily News.

George Zimmerman rants after retweeting Trayvon death pic

Trailer trash coward sure got big and brave now that he's protected by double jeopardy. Makes him the perfect hero for the likes of predfan.

"z-man is a one man army" - What an idiot. "z-man" can't even get a real job.

He can't get a reAl job because of left wing morons and idiots like you. If someone hired him, they would get picketed. You never get smarter do you retard?
And you can't burn in hell any hotter than you will.

Lol, you stupid stupid person. You were entertaining but now you are getting tiresome.

Forum List

Back