Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.

doesnt it get tiring

posting to a poster who comes from a position of complete ignorance on the laws

and no matter how you try the poster remains intentionally ignorant
enlighten me. what made martin's actions anything other than self defense?

he was the aggressor that why
There's no evidence of that. And zimmerman, as the pursuer, could easily be called an aggressor
There was evidence. Eye witness in fact that could not be impeached. At the time of the shooting, we know that Martin was beating on Zimmerman.

We fucking know this!
So murder is justified? Don't get in a fight if you're carrying a gun. Stay in your fucking car pussy.

“has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another, or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
And what is so wrong with this?
It mans that under a limited set of circumstances, it it legal for a white man with a gun to kill a black.
that's their -real- issue with it.
No, actually the real issue is going back to the "Wild West" mentality this country has done much to evolve from.
You hate the fact that people have the right to use a gun to kill in self defense.
No more, mo less.

Again.

I personally think it should be against the law for a person to carry a concealed automatic weapon, who isn't a cop or doesn't have a very good reason to do so.

The only reason for a gun is home defense.

I don't advocate for folks to be hunting people in their neighborhoods. Which is what Zimmerman did.

If his actions that night do not speak to intent? Zimmerman tweeting a picture of his "trophy" should remove all doubt.

Except in the minds of folks like yourself.

The taking of a human life should be reprehensible to a normal human being. Not a victory.
The "tweeting" is the action of a fake. If this pisses you off, then stop. We are laughing about the decision, just like you laughed with glee over the decision to allow homo marriage.

Can you cite this manufactured law and its author(s)?

Sure.

Only a few months after Bush signed the Florida law, Hammer worked with NRA operatives and friendly legislators on ALEC’s “Criminal Justice Task Force” to develop a new piece of “Stand Your Ground” model legislation for passage in states across the country.
The proposal made a strong impression on ALEC members, who approved model legislation that mirrored the Florida law’s assertion that an individual gunman or a neighborhood watch member “has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another, or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
In states across the country, with support from the gun lobby, ALEC’s model legislation—sometimes in mirror form, sometimes with modest alterations—has been enacted over the years since Peadon and Bush dismissed the warning by Florida state Senator Steve Geller that the “Stand Your Ground” law ran the risk of encouraging Floridians to think that “you ought to be able to kill people that are walking toward you on the street because of this subjective belief that you’re worried that they may get in a fight with you.”

How ALEC Took Florida’s ‘License to Kill’ Law National

“Stand Your Ground” law ran the risk of encouraging Floridians to think that “you ought to be able to kill people that are walking toward you on the street because of this subjective belief that you’re worried that they may get in a fight with you.”

Beating Zimmermann's head on the ground.....doesn't sound like "Stand Your Ground" was needed.

Yup.

Like most people who know how to fight, he could have given him a good swift kick.

But being the gun fetish, right wing punk he was...he shot him.
Today's lesson:
Don't try to whoop up on somebody. They could be a gun nut and decide to shoot you.

Lesson learned
:thup:
These incidents have made me think twice before arguing with a stranger are getting road rage.

Not to mention I beat a guy up a few years ago and I got arrested.

Funny thing is I got off using stand your ground. I didn't have to be hit first before I could defend myself. He was swinging and I tackled him before his punch landed. The dumb fucking cop thought I had to let the guy land one before I could protect myself. He was wrong but it cost me $1000 in lawyers fees.

Luckily the guy didn't have a gun to murder me with then claim I was trying to murder him.

If you have a gun you need to do everything you can to avoid shooting someone.
absolutely true. that's why i contend that zimmerman was the aggressor and that martin acted within his rights no matter what version of events you believe happened - but since he's dead none of that matters. guess it goes to show that righteousness is very poor ballistic armor.

“has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another, or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
And what is so wrong with this?
It mans that under a limited set of circumstances, it it legal for a white man with a gun to kill a black.
that's their -real- issue with it.
No, actually the real issue is going back to the "Wild West" mentality this country has done much to evolve from.
You hate the fact that people have the right to use a gun to kill in self defense.
No more, mo less.

Again.

I personally think it should be against the law for a person to carry a concealed automatic weapon, who isn't a cop or doesn't have a very good reason to do so.

The only reason for a gun is home defense.

I don't advocate for folks to be hunting people in their neighborhoods. Which is what Zimmerman did.

If his actions that night do not speak to intent? Zimmerman tweeting a picture of his "trophy" should remove all doubt.

Except in the minds of folks like yourself.

The taking of a human life should be reprehensible to a normal human being. Not a victory.
The "tweeting" is the action of a fake. If this pisses you off, then stop. We are laughing about the decision, just like you laughed with glee over the decision to allow homo marriage.
Murder worse than consensual sex between boys.

Can you cite this manufactured law and its author(s)?

Sure.

Only a few months after Bush signed the Florida law, Hammer worked with NRA operatives and friendly legislators on ALEC’s “Criminal Justice Task Force” to develop a new piece of “Stand Your Ground” model legislation for passage in states across the country.
The proposal made a strong impression on ALEC members, who approved model legislation that mirrored the Florida law’s assertion that an individual gunman or a neighborhood watch member “has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another, or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
In states across the country, with support from the gun lobby, ALEC’s model legislation—sometimes in mirror form, sometimes with modest alterations—has been enacted over the years since Peadon and Bush dismissed the warning by Florida state Senator Steve Geller that the “Stand Your Ground” law ran the risk of encouraging Floridians to think that “you ought to be able to kill people that are walking toward you on the street because of this subjective belief that you’re worried that they may get in a fight with you.”

“Stand Your Ground” law ran the risk of encouraging Floridians to think that “you ought to be able to kill people that are walking toward you on the street because of this subjective belief that you’re worried that they may get in a fight with you.”

Beating Zimmermann's head on the ground.....doesn't sound like "Stand Your Ground" was needed.

Yup.

Like most people who know how to fight, he could have given him a good swift kick.

Today's lesson:
Don't try to whoop up on somebody. They could be a gun nut and decide to shoot you.

Lesson learned
These incidents have made me think twice before arguing with a stranger are getting road rage.

Funny thing is I got off using stand your ground. I didn't have to be hit first before I could defend myself. He was swinging and I tackled him before his punch landed. The dumb fucking cop thought I had to let the guy land one before I could protect myself. He was wrong but it cost me $1000 in lawyers fees.

Luckily the guy didn't have a gun to murder me with then claim I was trying to murder him.

Agreed.
There was an asshole swerving all around me and tailgating me a couple days ago. I just slowed down over to the right lane and let him go. I couldn't get too involved with Him because I'd left my own gun at home from cleaning it the night before.
You never want to approach an idiot unarmed

Sure.

Yup.

Today's lesson:

Lesson learned

absolutely true. that's why i contend that zimmerman was the aggressor and that martin acted within his rights no matter what version of events you believe happened - but since he's dead none of that matters. guess it goes to show that righteousness is very poor ballistic armor.
If your actions lead to a murder you are guilty. I should go start a fight with an NFL lineman and then shoot them when they attempt to punch me.

Yup.
Still butt-hurt about the "not guilty" verdict, eh?
Meh.
I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, especially by a gun fetish pussy.
Also, you have an eerie interest in men's butts. Why is that?
Take his M14 away and he's just a little p shooter.
Add a brigade of Marines and you're still a petulant child that hates people who disagree with her.

doesnt it get tiring

posting to a poster who comes from a position of complete ignorance on the laws

and no matter how you try the poster remains intentionally ignorant

There's no evidence of that. And zimmerman, as the pursuer, could easily be called an aggressor
There was evidence. Eye witness in fact that could not be impeached. At the time of the shooting, we know that Martin was beating on Zimmerman.

We fucking know this!
So murder is justified? Don't get in a fight if you're carrying a gun. Stay in your fucking car pussy.
Murder is never justified, by definition.What happened to Martin was homicide. An excellent example the sleaze of blaming the victims, or in this case those who survived.

Sure.

Yup.

Today's lesson:

Lesson learned

Agreed.
There was an asshole swerving all around me and tailgating me a couple days ago. I just slowed down over to the right lane and let him go. I couldn't get too involved with Him because I'd left my own gun at home from cleaning it the night before.
You never want to approach an idiot unarmed
Actually, the point I'm making is you shouldn't think "I'm not going to act tough because I don't have my gun", you should be thinking " I'm not going to get involved because I DO have my gun..

You should be avoiding trouble because you're strapping.

This is what people need to learn. George is guilty because he was negligible. People who don't know this shouldn't be carrying.

We fucking know this!
Murder is never justified, by definition.What happened to Martin was homicide. An excellent example the sleaze of blaming the victims, or in this case those who survived.
what do you think martin did to warrant his death?

J.E.D419180 said:
Murder is an undeserved killing. When a person is killed by another person, it means they deserved it. Trayvon was killed, not murdered.
So, Ted Bundy's victims deserved to be killed? The depths that some will sink to to defend this pos is astounding

They made bad choices, don't ya know.
I guess a better example would be a drunk driver killing an innocent family. According to AvgGuyIA, they deserved it
Show me where I said anything like killing is deserved? There is a difference between the verb killed and the gerund killing.
AvgGuyIA said:
When a person is killed by another person, it means they deserved it.

Fail

We fucking know this!
Most of you believe so because the kid was black. That is all. You're all a bunch of pussies and cowards.

We fucking know this!
what do you think martin did to warrant his death?
Had trevon been attempting to rob Zimmerman I would understand but trevon didn't start this fight.

Meh.
I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, especially by a gun fetish pussy.
Also, you have an eerie interest in men's butts. Why is that?
Good to see you understand you have nothing more of value to add to this conversation --assuming you ever did.

This thread is about a gun fetish pussy tweeting his trophy kill.

You are the one re-litigating the case.

Seems it was your male butt lovin' world view that was screwy.

And now maybe you are feeling a bit guilty.

[
are you contending that zimmerman was not following martin at night in the rain? this is an established fact.
Then prove it.
it's called the reasonable man doctrine and it's used in self defense cases
Yes.. but here, you presume to speak for others, which is not related in any way.
Your presumption of what others think does not even qualify as evidence of what others think - and thus, you support your position with nothing.
Florida's stand your ground law means he has no obligation to retreat and can meet the threat with appropriate force
It has has certain other provisions, none of which you even try to meet here; especially given your concession that Martin attacked Zimmerman.
Thus, you have proven nothing.
again, this is just the stand your ground law. he had no obligation to retreat.
See above, You have proven nothing.

Given your inability this far to prove your hypothesis, its no wonder you tried to get others to disprove it by begging the question.

We fucking know this!
but we do not know if he was the aggressor. do you understand the difference?

we certainly do

there was a witness that said so
no, there wasn't. there was a witness that said martin was on top when they saw them - but not who the aggressor was
You have pretty much reached the point of no return, and lost. Overwhelming evidence is an obvious legal consideration.

Trayvon was assaulting Zim when the shot was fired. And there was only one shot.
we know that at one point during the struggle martin gained the upper hand. we do not know and will never know who started the conflict. in fact, the only things we do now are that zimmerman followed martin, a struggle happened, at some point martin gained the upper hand, and zimmerman shot martin

zimmerman was blind sided by martin

when martin sprang from the bushes

as in evidence at court

Forum List

Back