Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered.

If Trayvon hadn't decided that it would be a swell idea to punch the shit out of some one with a gun we wouldn't be talking about this.

2CD5F15600000578-0-image-m-38_1443379638651.jpg

THIS GUY'S A HOOT!:lmao:

Murder is an undeserved killing. When a person is killed by another person, it means they deserved it. Trayvon was killed, not murdered.
So, Ted Bundy's victims deserved to be killed? The depths that some will sink to to defend this pos is astounding
Bundy's victims were murdered. We're not defending Mr Z, the court found him "not guilty". You are required by Society to accept the courts judgement of his innocence or don't expect us to accept the SCOTUS decision to legalize gay marriage.

See how that works? Forget Zimmerman and move on with your life. This case is settled, as was the case of "the Gentle Giant".

This wasn't a stand your ground case.
it absolutely was. it's just that martin was dead so whether or not he was standing his ground no longer mattered.

No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.

doesnt it get tiring

posting to a poster who comes from a position of complete ignorance on the laws

and no matter how you try the poster remains intentionally ignorant
enlighten me. what made martin's actions anything other than self defense?

he was the aggressor that why
There's no evidence of that. And zimmerman, as the pursuer, could easily be called an aggressor

it absolutely was. it's just that martin was dead so whether or not he was standing his ground no longer mattered.
No, it wasn't. The firearm was used while the two were engaged in a struggle, once engaged normal self defense laws apply, not stand your ground.
doesnt it get tiring
There's no evidence of that. And zimmerman, as the pursuer, could easily be called an aggressor
You have a lot of proving to do.
Get busy.

Zimmerman tweets picture of kid he murdered. | Page 27 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

No doubt about it Zimmerman is a world class jackasses retard.

He didn't commit murder.....but he's guilty of being a retarded scumbag who is literally begging for.bad shit to happen to him.
If you can legally start a fight you can't finish and then murder the person that's beating your ass, I guess he's not a murderer.
Not Guilty.
I can only hope something like this happens to you or one of yours one day so you can see how wrong you are. But of course if the situation isn't exactly the same you'll point out the smallest of differences. For example, you are white. You racist pig.

1. My kids never got kicked out of school like Martin did.
2. My kids wouldn't have gone to the store to cook up a drug to get high on.
3. My kids wouldn't have been sneaking through people's yards.
4. My kids wouldn't have tried to kill Zimmerman.

Maybe that would or could happen to YOUR kids but not mine. Mine are more likely to be like Zimmerman and help rid the world of losers like trayvon and your kids.
1. Lots of kids get kicked out of school. I've been suspended.
2. Lots of kids get high.
3. Lots of kids sneak through yards
4. Trevon didn't try to "kill" Zimmerman.

I got in so many fights growing up. I could have died 100 times running into a pussy like Zimmerman.

Some kids are pussies.

You sound like the typical naive gullible stupid parent who says "my kids never". Shut the fuck up. God how I wish tragedy could strike you so you could understand what a dumb **** you are.

Mind readers of the world, unite!

He tweeted the picture.

On what world do you folks live on?

Bull shit. It is totally made up. He never tweeted nor retweeted that picture. It's as fake as your fake evidence that The Thug Martin was innocent.

This is the New York Daily News.

George Zimmerman rants after retweeting Trayvon death pic

Trailer trash coward sure got big and brave now that he's protected by double jeopardy. Makes him the perfect hero for the likes of predfan.

"z-man is a one man army" - What an idiot. "z-man" can't even get a real job.

He can't get a reAl job because of left wing morons and idiots like you. If someone hired him, they would get picketed. You never get smarter do you retard?
And you can't burn in hell any hotter than you will.

Yup.
Like most people who know how to fight, he could have given him a good swift kick.
But being the gun fetish, right wing punk he was...he shot him.
Still butt-hurt about the "not guilty" verdict, eh?

Meh.

I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, especially by a gun fetish pussy.

Also, you have an eerie interest in men's butts. Why is that?

Yup.
Like most people who know how to fight, he could have given him a good swift kick.
Still butt-hurt about the "not guilty" verdict, eh?

Meh.

I don't like seeing anyone getting killed, especially by a gun fetish pussy.

Also, you have an eerie interest in men's butts. Why is that?
Take his M14 away and he's just a little p shooter.

Yes, he was a thug who would could not retreat in his own mind, and GZ was a thug with a gun playing cop.

Um, no.

Martin ran away. Zimmerman pursued him. It's on the police tape and Zimmerman, himself, admitted to it.

In most rational states Zimmerman would be cooling his heels in the clink.

But thanks to a Koch Brothers/ALEC manufactured law, signed by Jeb! Bush.

This kid got murdered and a real piece of shit got away with it.
Can you cite this manufactured law and its author(s)?

Sure.

Only a few months after Bush signed the Florida law, Hammer worked with NRA operatives and friendly legislators on ALEC’s “Criminal Justice Task Force” to develop a new piece of “Stand Your Ground” model legislation for passage in states across the country.
The proposal made a strong impression on ALEC members, who approved model legislation that mirrored the Florida law’s assertion that an individual gunman or a neighborhood watch member “has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another, or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.”
In states across the country, with support from the gun lobby, ALEC’s model legislation—sometimes in mirror form, sometimes with modest alterations—has been enacted over the years since Peadon and Bush dismissed the warning by Florida state Senator Steve Geller that the “Stand Your Ground” law ran the risk of encouraging Floridians to think that “you ought to be able to kill people that are walking toward you on the street because of this subjective belief that you’re worried that they may get in a fight with you.”

How ALEC Took Florida’s ‘License to Kill’ Law National

“Stand Your Ground” law ran the risk of encouraging Floridians to think that “you ought to be able to kill people that are walking toward you on the street because of this subjective belief that you’re worried that they may get in a fight with you.”

Beating Zimmermann's head on the ground.....doesn't sound like "Stand Your Ground" was needed.

Yup.

Today's lesson:
Don't try to whoop up on somebody. They could be a gun nut and decide to shoot you.

Lesson learned
:thup:

it's called a hypothesis. mine is that martin was acting in self defense
Fine. Prove it.
zimmerman was stalking him at night in the rain
Prove this - all of this.
are you contending that zimmerman was not following martin at night in the rain? this is an established fact.
I believe most people would find someone stalking them in those conditions threatening.
Fallacy. Your beliefs of what other people would think are meaningless;; you believing it does not make it so.
it's called the reasonable man doctrine and it's used in self defense cases. do you believe that reasonable people would not find someone pursuing them at night in the rain threatening?
even if martin hid and attacked zimmerman, he was standing his ground, as was his legal right,
Prove this.
florida's stand your ground law means he has no obligation to retreat and can meet the threat with appropriate force
and if he did not hide and attack zimmerman he was still standing his ground and within his legal rights regardless of who threw the first punch.
Prove this.
again, this is just the stand your ground law. he had no obligation to retreat.

doesnt it get tiring

There was evidence. Eye witness in fact that could not be impeached. At the time of the shooting, we know that Martin was beating on Zimmerman.

We fucking know this!

doesnt it get tiring

There was evidence. Eye witness in fact that could not be impeached. At the time of the shooting, we know that Martin was beating on Zimmerman.

We fucking know this!
but we do not know if he was the aggressor. do you understand the difference?

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

God, what a complete waste this one-celled organism is. But it's what happens when the justice system fails. Georgie escaped conviction because his fucking father is a retired judge. That is all.

2.jpg

Real piece of work, this conservative hero.

George Zimmerman executed an innocent child in 2012 after he began following a “suspicious looking” teenager, against the requests of 911 operators. When the child noticed he was being followed, he attempted to outrun Zimmerman, who then began to chase him. A scuffle ensued and Trayvon Martin was fatally shot.

George Zimmerman was somehow acquitted of the murder charges in 2013. Martin’s murder and Zimmerman’s subsequent trial led to a tumultuous social outrage against racial profiling and racism in America and in the justice system.

Since his acquittal, piece of sh*t George Zimmerman has been in trouble with the law multiple times; from domestic abuse to incidents of road rage, Zimmerman has really shown his character, or lack thereof, in the last few years.

You Won’t Believe What George Zimmerman Just Re-Tweeted

So many falsehoods in one post.....

Oh shove this up your ass, you fucking idiot. Better yet, make sure it's in your holster in case you get into a dust up with George Dickless Zimmerman.

628711946430438.jpg

Forum List

Back