Zimmerman

My mind is not made up. I would consider all options.
But look at his face. Take a good look. Trayvon Martin attacked him.
What does that mean to you?

How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

NEVER said Martin attacked him FIRST.
Zimmerman could have attacked him first.
But sports fans, Zimmerman had the gun NOT IN HIS HANDS, he pulled it out from somewhere when he was on the ground.
Again, DO NOT KNOW WHO hit who first.
But you have no evidence that Martin caused Zimmerman's bloody face. Zip.

Half life margin of error is as high as 50% in urine testing. And the urine passes it out faster than any other area.
So that half life could be 4-5 hours before and add in rigor mortis as the body was DEAD when testing and that also plays into the equation World.
Apples and oranges. YOU had testing from LIVE folks. Martin was DEAD. Now his TOD was known to minutes but the body goes through rigor mortis usually 2-4 hours after death. This is when adenosine triphosphates go away from the muscles. Keep in mind that after death all the muscles are relaxed so the bladder attempts to release the urine and the bowels the waste so the most current urine and waste has parts released and in most cases the deceased urine is mixed with trace elements of urine that the bladder has had in for a while. Not the other way around. Now in someone as young as Martin this would have less of an effect as his organs are working at an optimum level, when alive. But this was tested during autopsy when he was dead. But rigor mortis takes 6-12 hours to fully develop and in someone as young as Martin it would be most likely the later. So we have a long time for the body to relax and the organs, bladder specifically, to release some or a good portion of the urine that was most recent. And the algor mortis, the cooling of the body, about 1 1/2 degrees per hour, has a great effect on the concentration of the urine as the urine is used to being in a state of 96.8 degrees. So when the urine is tested cold, from whatever storage the body has gone under prior to autopsy, the concentration of anything and everything in the urine in the bladder as well as other bodily fluids that have mixed in with it, which would be minute and easily seen, has other influences as to the concentration of foreign chemicals. And since Martin suffered a violent death with internal bleeding other sudden reactions of the bladder may have also contributed to the concentrations of substances in the urine after death. Drugs in the urine after death make testing for drugs in the urine unreliable as to longevity half life conclusions.

Martin's toxicology report was not based on a urine sample, it was based on a blood sample take from the chest cavity.

1/2 life of the blood sample is based on the body metabolizing the chemicals through the liver and kidneys, once Martin died the chemicals were no longer being metabolized because the blood was not passing through the organs that removed the chemicals any longer.

Secondly, urine samples are/were taken and refrigerated and mailed for testing weeks later. So the whole rigor thing in terms of time doesn't impact testing of urine.

Thirdly Martin was shot in the chest not the pelvic area.

Finally it seems that toxicology reports taken when someone dies can't be believed. Run that by a panel of forensic pathologists and see if that logic is accepted.

>>>>>

Hate to tell you again and no offense World but they found THC in his urine, it was in the toxicology report and the same tests were run. Keep in mind that "can stay in the body for weeks" is a vague and broad interpretation of how the blood metabolizes any foreign substance. There can be a great deal of variation of these levels of THC results in the blood more than the urine. Urine is waste and blood is not. Immediately after death blood moves to other parts of the body closest to the ground, gravity. As I stated earlier, the body relaxes and primary flaxidity sets in. Red blood cells break down.
Now their final findings of consistency of the levels from the chest cavity may have been used as their final conclusion, as I have no problem with that as the blood is an easier sample to use than the urine, but the tests were also conducted on the urine
You are making up words and putting them in my mouth because you can not deal with someone questioning YOUR conclusions. I never said I did not believe any toxicology reports.
Being shot anywhere and the trauma associated with it World, especially when you are killed, has an effect on all of the organs.
You prove my point without even knowing it on the urine testing as it was done later and AFTER rigor mortis.
This is all moot as I agree that most likely a motion in limine strikes this as being introduced at trial but I have seen crazier things.
There is no document released anywhere that states he had THC in his urine. Why, oh why, do you continue to lie?

How are you deciding this? He could have tripped and went face first into the cement, for all you know. He could have attacked Martin, who took him down face first into the cement, for all you know.

But sports fans, Zimmerman had the gun NOT IN HIS HANDS, he pulled it out from somewhere when he was on the ground.

The tooth fairy could have done it or it was Bush's fault.

Martin's toxicology report was not based on a urine sample, it was based on a blood sample take from the chest cavity.

1/2 life of the blood sample is based on the body metabolizing the chemicals through the liver and kidneys, once Martin died the chemicals were no longer being metabolized because the blood was not passing through the organs that removed the chemicals any longer.

Secondly, urine samples are/were taken and refrigerated and mailed for testing weeks later. So the whole rigor thing in terms of time doesn't impact testing of urine.

Thirdly Martin was shot in the chest not the pelvic area.

Finally it seems that toxicology reports taken when someone dies can't be believed. Run that by a panel of forensic pathologists and see if that logic is accepted.

>>>>>

Hate to tell you again and no offense World but they found THC in his urine, it was in the toxicology report and the same tests were run. Keep in mind that "can stay in the body for weeks" is a vague and broad interpretation of how the blood metabolizes any foreign substance. There can be a great deal of variation of these levels of THC results in the blood more than the urine. Urine is waste and blood is not. Immediately after death blood moves to other parts of the body closest to the ground, gravity. As I stated earlier, the body relaxes and primary flaxidity sets in. Red blood cells break down.
Now their final findings of consistency of the levels from the chest cavity may have been used as their final conclusion, as I have no problem with that as the blood is an easier sample to use than the urine, but the tests were also conducted on the urine
You are making up words and putting them in my mouth because you can not deal with someone questioning YOUR conclusions. I never said I did not believe any toxicology reports.
Being shot anywhere and the trauma associated with it World, especially when you are killed, has an effect on all of the organs.
You prove my point without even knowing it on the urine testing as it was done later and AFTER rigor mortis.
This is all moot as I agree that most likely a motion in limine strikes this as being introduced at trial but I have seen crazier things.
There is no document released anywhere that states he had THC in his urine. Why, oh why, do you continue to lie?

The medical examiner found THC in his urine. See the autopsy.
"traces of THC" in the urine.
Good question. Why has the prosecution been hiding that document?
Why have they been unwilling to hand over many of the required discovery requests by Zimmerman's lawyers.
You do know THEY HAVE TO, don't you?

The tooth fairy could have done it or it was Bush's fault.
or he could have tripped or been tackled and gone face-first into the sidewalk.

The blood level that Martin had of THC is considered under the law in most states as "impaired for driving".
I do not make the laws and I believe that is an absurd law but that is the law.

Whether Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent, the whining about justice is sure to be epic.

NO one is ever found innocent.
Not guilty is always the standard in America and The Constitution.
If the state fails to prove their case and you believe he is not innocent then under the law you MUST find him NOT GUILTY.
The defendant is under NO burden to prove himself innocent, ever.
But you are right if he is found Not Guilty as the MOB RULE folks here would riot.
If the jury finds him guilty or not guilty I will stand with the jury.
Unlike the mob rule ignorant of the law folks here.

Whether Zimmerman is found guilty or innocent, the whining about justice is sure to be epic.

NO one is ever found innocent.
Not guilty is always the standard in America and The Constitution.
If the state fails to prove their case and you believe he is not innocent then under the law you MUST find him NOT GUILTY.
The defendant is under NO burden to prove himself innocent, ever.
But you are right if he is found Not Guilty as the MOB RULE folks here would riot.
If the jury finds him guilty or not guilty I will stand with the jury.
Unlike the mob rule ignorant of the law folks here.
I will remember you said this ;)

The blood level that Martin had of THC is considered under the law in most states as "impaired for driving".
I do not make the laws and I believe that is an absurd law but that is the law.

Could you link to something showing that 1.5 ng/ml is considered "impaired" as a function of most states laws?

You are making a claim as to a factual condition of the law and would just like to see if there is something to support it.

Thanks in advance.

>>>>

Last edited:
^ angry racist is angry....and has no clue what a fact is.

No doubt that he is a homosexual as well.

Have you met Warrior yet?

Ya have to resort to racism & homophobia..... You lose!

He is making up his own "facts" and his racist agenda is his obvious motivator.

I'm treating him exactly exactly how he deserves to be treated.

Morons like this need to mocked and ridiculed...not taken seriously.

If I'm making up my own facts concerning 1 out of 3 negro males being either in prison, in jail, on parole or on probation YOU go the DOJ web site and prove I'm lying. I KNOW you won't do so, because you can't. The FACT is, 33% of the negro males in this nation have been, or are now, under some sort of court supervision. Those are documented facts boy, you can't hide from them, you can't lie about them and you certainly can't intelligently defend them. Run along now son, we both know I'm speaking the truth.

You wouldn't know a fact if it you stalked it then shot and killed it when it confronted you for being a creeper.

You should look up Warrior, you two would definitely hit it off.

Like I said, your refusal to confront and dispute the facts that I posted prove you have no argument and instead resort to name calling and attempted insults to my masculinity, lol. Typical 7th grade behavior. Don't feel bad though, having a 7th grade mentality makes you somwhere in the top 5% of your race, so good job boy.

Don't mistake no argument with not engaging the obvious racist in any kind of serious discussion.

BTW what race am I, Clevon?

Oh, I'm not making any mistake son, these are facts. EASILY verifiable. As for what race you are, how the hell would I know. You aren't typing in ebonics, so I would guess you're not a negro. If I had to guess, I would guess you are a white guilt filled liberal, which is way worse than a negro anyway.

Ya have to resort to racism & homophobia..... You lose!

He is making up his own "facts" and his racist agenda is his obvious motivator.

I'm treating him exactly exactly how he deserves to be treated.

Morons like this need to mocked and ridiculed...not taken seriously.

If I'm making up my own facts concerning 1 out of 3 negro males being either in prison, in jail, on parole or on probation YOU go the DOJ web site and prove I'm lying. I KNOW you won't do so, because you can't. The FACT is, 33% of the negro males in this nation have been, or are now, under some sort of court supervision. Those are documented facts boy, you can't hide from them, you can't lie about them and you certainly can't intelligently defend them. Run along now son, we both know I'm speaking the truth.

Either that or they're like this exemplary example of negro manhood!!! :confused:

Corey Curtis — The Latest Poster Boy for Deadbeat Dads (and Obama Voters)

Posted by Robbie Cooper on Dec 052012 at Urban Grounds blog tells us of this wonderful, caring father.

Corey_Curtis.jpg

Corey Curtis – Dead beat dad, thug, crook, and Obama voter

This story is pretty much the perfect caricature of Obama Voter, isn’t it?

Meet Corey Curtis at Corey Curtis — The Latest Poster Boy for Deadbeat Dads (and Obama Voters) » UrbanGrounds

Who gives a crap about levels? The ONLY fact that is relevent is that trayvon was not the innocent little 12yr old that the news media tried to portray him as. What he was was your typical, 6'+, dope smoking, gang banging, negro thug. Prison or a bullet from one of his homies was in his future anyway. Zimmerman saved only God knows how many innocents from being victimized by this pos by killing him sooner rather than later.

Who gives a crap about levels? The ONLY fact that is relevent is that trayvon was not the innocent little 12yr old that the news media tried to portray him as. What he was was your typical, 6'+, dope smoking, gang banging, negro thug. Prison or a bullet from one of his homies was in his future anyway. Zimmerman saved only God knows how many innocents from being victimized by this pos by killing him sooner rather than later.

God did not want Trayvon Martin to be shot and killed.
Any way you look at it this is a tragedy for everyone involved.

Forum List

Back