Zimmerman

Flashback time: George Zimmerman's MySpace page:

Joe G. on Myspace

His name there? Onlytobekingagain. Only to be king again.

Dates to 2005. Long since abandoned. Even HE says his TWO felonies were reduced to a misdemeanor. [See below]

It also shows a picture of him with a girl, and his "about me" includes this:

Moved out of Manassas VA (d.c. suburb) about 4 years ago, alot of people say they hate it but i cant ever say i hate home.

Miss my boys from back home, no one is gonna have your back like your boys who grew up with you and are as scared of your momma as you are! You know who you are, the same ones that would come ova and have my pops tie your tie before every school dance and interview.
I know alot of yall hatin cause im out and aint ever goin back, i used to look at people like me the same way. Can you really hate on someone for improving thier life? I love the fact that I can still go back home and crash on my boys couch as if i had never left, I can hit my boy up to handle a lil somethin with my sister and he's at my house with his boys on bikes before i hang up with her! They do a year and dont ever open thier mouth to get my ass pinched. My cousins the cruzado's damn i love yall, shirley and frank DONT PLAY! I gotta be honest I miss that.

I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!

Im down here now opened my own insurance agency....<<snip>
Oh, and he talked about that 2005 court case right after he was done with his punishment of Anger Management classes:

Good news???? Bout Damn time!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2005 -- 2 felonies dropped to 1 misdemeanor!!!!!!!!!!!...

Where was anyone convicted of starting a fight?
Did this case go to trial today? What was the outcome?
I was working all day.

What saves Zimmerman is the racist SA shot her wad with a second degree murder charge. With the current evidence, that charge cannot be substantiated. At this point, not only will Angela Corey not get a conviction, she'll be lucky not to be disbarred.

Zimmerman is dumb though, he and his wife could face perjury charges that they would be convicted on.

Can not say I disagree but she offered the case to the grand jury and they have to be the one to issue a true bill of indictment.
No doubt as you are spot on it, the 2nd degree MURDER charge was offered to the grand jury as a way to get Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the Pimp Tones out of town.
And district attorneys could indict a ham sandwich as the old saying goes as there is no defense in grand jury proceedings.
And the moocher occutard class was teaming up with the race whores to burn the city down. Just as in LA with the Rodney King verdict.
What do the black folk do there when that verdict came in? Instead of going up to where that verdict came down or in Hollywood or any white area, they burn their own houses and neighborhood down.
Zimmerman IS a dumb ass, 1st class and a wannabe police officer. Does not make a criminal case but as I have stated many times before, this is a plaintiff's lawyer's dream case. POLICY LIMITS BABY!

Oh, and it was confirmed by his wife in court Z had to attend anger management classes. If you'd watched the court hearing you'd know that.
Is that enough proof?

Completion of any and all pre trial diversion classes be they anger management or whatever has all charges dropped.
George Zimmerman has an ARREST record but no criminal convictions.
Arrest records mean nothing and are never an admission or an adjudication of guilt.

Pre trial diversion completion means all charges are dropped and in some instances it is considered a 1st offender status which means that you have not been adjudicated as guilty on those charges.
That means you HAVE NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS.
Arrest records can not be admitted into court under any circumstances.
Guess why?
Because after you are arrested and all the way up and until the jury states GUILTY HE WAS PRESUMED INNOCENT.

Last edited:
Amazing how stupid and ignorant folks are here that believe an arrest record is a criminal record.

It was reduced to a misdemeanor.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen. I know the arrest record will likely not be used in court, but we are NOT IN COURT HERE, as we genius?

I've been a juror on a murder trial before. (double murder, actually) - and I know what what is not allowed. Fool.

Hell, the asshole I helped put away for Life, with no chance of parole, had previously spent jail time using the same weapon he had used on the murder victims, and we as jurors were not privy to that information until AFTER the trial, when the judge informed us of it in the Jury room. So your short-bus comment would be better directed at yourself.

As stated, this is not a courtroom, and you bet yer ass the fact Zimmerman has a history of violence is going to be brought up in the discussion.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen. I know the arrest record will likely not be used in court, but we are NOT IN COURT HERE, as we genius?

I've been a juror on a murder trial before. (double murder, actually) - and I know what what is not allowed. Fool.

Hell, the asshole I helped put away for Life, with no chance of parole, had previously spent jail time using the same weapon he had used on the murder victims, and we as jurors were not privy to that information until AFTER the trial, when the judge informed us of it in the Jury room. So your short-bus comment would be better directed at yourself.

As stated, this is not a courtroom, and you bet yer ass the fact Zimmerman has a history of violence is going to be brought up in the discussion.

Get ready for it....we will now be told that a misdemeanor isn't a crime.

;)

Where was anyone convicted of starting a fight?
Did this case go to trial today? What was the outcome?
I was working all day.

What saves Zimmerman is the racist SA shot her wad with a second degree murder charge. With the current evidence, that charge cannot be substantiated. At this point, not only will Angela Corey not get a conviction, she'll be lucky not to be disbarred.

Zimmerman is dumb though, he and his wife could face perjury charges that they would be convicted on.

Can not say I disagree but she offered the case to the grand jury and they have to be the one to issue a true bill of indictment.
No doubt as you are spot on it, the 2nd degree MURDER charge was offered to the grand jury
as a way to get Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and the Pimp Tones out of town.

See, AGAIN! You show you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. You do this so often, it's become a comedy in itself.

No, the Prosecutor DID NOT bring it to the Grand Jury.

Basic, basic details of the case, and you don't even know the most minor pieces.

;)

Do you know what Nolle Prosequi means?

Dismissed the case. No misdemeanor.
Nice fish, trout?

Wrong.

Zimmerman was arrested for a FELONY WITH VIOLENCE on a Law Enforcement Officer.

He was able to reduce it to misdemeanor, but only because he was force to attend an ANGER MANAGEMENT course.

I'm surprised someone who thinks they know a lot about this case doesn't know that.

Well, not really.

Sigh, you're lying - as leftists tend to do.

Zimmerman has no criminal record - he has never been convicted of any crime. Because you are a demagogue on a racist witch hunt, you are referencing an arrest in 2005 where the charges were dropped.

{In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.}

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News
I am not lying, asshole.

I never lie. What I said is correct, and that March article does not contain the details we have since learned. That article doesn't even get his age right. He was 22 at the time, not 20.
It was ANGER MANAGEMENT Classes. 9 months worth. Why would have to attend an alcohol program? His drinking was not the charge.

THAT was the only reason he was able to have the charge reduced.

They do that for many first time offenders.

If anyone want's to see the court record of that 2005 incident, it's here:

You'll have to enter "Zimmerman, George" :

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=5797428

You can see the full chronology below, and note the dates he was ordered by the court to attend PTD

STATE OF FLORIDA VS. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL §
§
§

---------->> Case Type: Criminal Felony

Date Filed: 07/18/2005
Judicial Officer: OKane, Julie H
Inmate Booking Number: 05200584
Uniform Case Number: 482005CF009525000AOX

Charges: ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL

Statute
Level
Date
1. CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
843.01Third Degree - Felony07/16/20052. BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

Defendant
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL

DOB: 10/05/1983
ZAHRA SHANAZ UMANSKY, Esquire

Retained

407-228-3838(W) Plaintiff
STATE OF FLORIDA

Charge Information
Charges: ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL

Statute
Level
Date
1. CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
843.02First Degree - Misd0
7/14/2005Events & Orders of the Court

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS

07/28/2006 Nolle ProsequiNOLLE PROSEQUI COUNT 001
06/15/2006 PTD Program Agreement for Supervision

Extension
ORANGE CO. PTD AGGREEMENT FOR SUPERVISION EXT.
01/26/2006 Bond Discharged CLOSED BOND DISCHARGED #61766193
01/12/2006 Approval for Participation in PTD APPROVAL FOR PART.IN PTD
12/30/2005 Pre-Trial DefermentPRE-TRIAL DEFERMENT FILED
12/30/2005 Waiver of Speedy TrialWAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL FILED
11/22/2005 Notice Returned UnservedNOTICE RETURNED UNSERVED FILED
10/27/2005 Defendant Not PresentDEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
10/27/2005 In Open CourtIN OPEN COURT
10/27/2005 Appearance of Attorney EnteredAPPEAR. OF ATTORNEY ENTERED
10/27/2005 Per the Court:ORDERED FILED IN OPEN COURT*
10/27/2005 Defendant Referred to PreTrial DiversionDEF REFERRED TO PTD
10/27/2005 Case Held in AbeyanceCASE HELD IN ABEYANCE
10/27/2005 Waiver of Speedy TrialWAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL ANNOUNCED IN OPEN COURT
10/27/2005 Pre-Trial Conference (8:30 AM) () TRIAL PERIOD 10/31-11/09/05.
10/25/2005 Hearing (9:00 AM) () DEF'S MOTION TO COMPEL
10/17/2005 State's Witness ListSTATE'S WITNESS LIST FILED
10/17/2005 Notice of Filing of State's Discovery ExhibitNOTICE OF FILING STATE'S DISCOVERY EXHIBIT
10/07/2005 Notice of HearingNOTICE OF HEARING FILED <10/25/2005> 09:00 A.M.
10/06/2005 Motion to CompelMOTION TO COMPEL FILED
09/28/2005 Notice for Pre-TrialNOTICE FOR PRETRIAL RET: 10/27/2005
09/28/2005 Defendant Not PresentDEFENDANT NOT PRESENT
09/28/2005 In Open CourtIN OPEN COURT
09/28/2005 Counsel Not PresentATTY/PD NOT PRESENT
09/28/2005 Written Plea of Not GuiltyWRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY PREVIOUSLY ENTERED
09/28/2005 Arraignment (1:00 PM) () 09/28/2005 Arraignment (8:00 AM) () 09/27/2005 ArraignmentARRAIGNMENT SCHEDULED FOR 09/28/2005
09/06/2005 NoticeNOTICE OF ARRAIGNMENT ISSUED <09/28/2005> 01:00 P.M.
08/31/2005 Notice of AppearanceNOTICE OF APPEARANCE FILED ZAHRA S. UMANSKY
08/31/2005 Waiver of ArraignmentWAIVER OF ARRAIGNMENT
08/31/2005 Written Plea of Not GuiltyWRITTEN PLEA OF NOT GUILTY ENTERED
08/31/2005 Notice of Intent to Participate in DiscoveryNOTICE OF INTENT TO PARTICIPATE IN DISCOVERY
08/31/2005 Demand for Disclosure of Criminal RecordsDEMAND FOR DISCLOSURE OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
08/31/2005 Demand for Exculpatory InformationDEMAND FOR EXCULPATORY INFORMATION
08/30/2005 Complete Case TransferredCOMPLETE CASE TRANSFERRED FROM 05-CF-9525
08/30/2005 Bond FiledPOLAKOFF BOND FILED RET TBN #A061766193 $1000
08/29/2005 Information FiledINFORMATION FILED
Financial Information
Defendant ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL Total Financial Assessment 265.48 Total Payments and Credits 265.48 Balance Due as of 03/26/2012 0.00 08/07/2006 Transaction Assessment 7.5008/07/2006 Payment Added for Conversion Only Receipt # 5000386023 SEALED (7.50)03/12/2012 Transaction Assessment 1.0003/12/2012 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2012-13569 MEDIA (1.00)03/22/2012 Transaction Assessment 180.9903/22/2012 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2012-15164 JOHN F. COUWELS (180.99)03/22/2012 Transaction Assessment 20.0003/22/2012 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2012-15191 MEDIA (20.00)03/23/2012 Transaction Assessment 55.9903/23/2012 Counter Payment Receipt # CR-2012-15477 BARBARA J. LISTON (55.99)
"7/28/2006 Nolle Prosequi"

That means the case was dismissed.

OK with me but thought you wanted an intelligent discussion of the relevant facts.
Fine with me if you want to keep on with your unreliable, speculative rank hearsay that will not be admitted into any court.

;)

Do you know what Nolle Prosequi means?

Dismissed the case. No misdemeanor.
Nice fish, trout?
George HIMSELF said it was reduced to a misdemeanor. Did you miss that?

Oh, and there's this:

O'Mara questioned Zimmerman's wife about the previous allegations against Zimmerman - including a charge of battery on a law enforcement officer and an altercation with a woman - that the prosecuting attorney brought up. Through questioning, Zimmerman's wife testified that the battery charge was reduced to a misdemeanor through a pretrial diversion program in which he took anger management classes, and that she believes he completed those classes.
Live blog: Zimmerman 'sorry' for loss of Martins' son; bond set at $150,000 &#8211; This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

I apologize for the rude and improper short bus comment paperview
Thank you for pointing out my obvious ignorance posting that.
Will delete that immediately.

Yes it was reduced to a misdemeanor and that is on his record but the completion of the program makes it similar to a 1st offender status, not adjudicated as to guilt.
Same as dismissed. No probation, no nothing.
But you only get one bite of the apple with that, one in a lifetime.

OK with me but thought you wanted an intelligent discussion of the relevant facts.
Fine with me if you want to keep on with your unreliable, speculative rank hearsay that will not be admitted into any court.
Most of this thread is speculative rank hearsay, a great deal coming from you.

My posts, WW's and a few others present facts.

It is a FACT Zimmerman has a history of violence, and it seems pretty stupid to suggest a message board discussion should be limited to only what a jury will hear.

Not only stupid, ridiculous on it's face, considering all the bullshit you've tossed around.

I apologize for the rude and improper short bus comment paperview
Thank you for pointing out my obvious ignorance posting that.
Will delete that immediately.
Thank you.

A rare moment of niceness.

For that, I'll try and be nicer. Can't promise, but I'll try.

I do show George Zimmerman as entering a pre trial diversion program in Florida that is ONLY available for First Offender status only.
And First Offender status means that you complete the pre trial diversion program you are considered to NOT have a criminal conviction.
Same as Georgia and most states.
The motion for the domestic order filed by an ex girlfriend of Zimmerman was in CIVIL court. Nothing criminal about any of that. That is on file there also.
And Zimmerman ALSO filed for a restraining order and got that against the ex girlfriend.

Yet YOU FAILED TO REPORT THAT.

George Zimmerman has no criminal convictions in the state of Florida.

Forum List

Back