Zimmerman

Typical Joe, the know it all.
You folks are dumb as a box of rocks. Believe what they see on TV and read in media.
You are a Low Information Citizen Joe.

As opposed to repeating horseshit phrases from Talk Radio like "Low infomation voter".

Point is... He shot a kid.

Period.

Why are we still even discussing this, really?

Because we are a nation of laws, not men like you and their mob rule mentality.
Does not matter if he was 17. You act like an adult, get suspended from school multiple times, get caught with stolen jewlery and roam the streets like an adult you are treated like an adult.
Look at Zimmerman's face and tell me a child did that.
Doofus Joe.

If the facts are that Martin attacked him, kept on hitting him Zimmerman had every right to defend himself.
Question is for the jury, not your know it all self or me, to determine if it is murder, voluntary or involuntary manslaughter or none of the above.
If the facts are that Zimmerman PHYSICALLY attacked Martin first second degree murder and a long, long sentence.
If the facts are that Martin attacked Zimmerman first then possibly Stand Your Ground is in order and the Judge dismisses the entire case.
No matter what the Judge charges the jury as to the law and how to apply it.
But you are against the law as you do not have the ability to stay focused on the subject more than 30 seconds.
You trust no one, not even the jury system. You trust mob rule which is all most union thugs ever see or know.
You cheered when OJ was found not guilty yet want to hang Zimmerman. At least OJ got a damn trial.
I am happy no matter what the jury decides. You are angry and a white man must pay no matter if he is guilty under the law or not.

Does not matter if he was 17. You act like an adult, get suspended from school multiple times, get caught with stolen jewlery and roam the streets like an adult you are treated like an adult.
Doofus Joe.

If the facts are that Martin attacked him, kept on hitting him Zimmerman had every right to defend himself.
Question is for the jury, not your know it all self or me, to determine if it is murder, voluntary or involuntary manslaughter or none of the above.
If the facts are that Zimmerman PHYSICALLY attacked Martin first second degree murder and a long, long sentence.
If the facts are that Martin attacked Zimmerman first then possibly Stand Your Ground is in order and the Judge dismisses the entire case.
But you are against the law as you do not have the ability to stay focused on the subject more than 30 seconds.
You trust no one, not even the jury system. You trust mob rule which is all most union thugs ever see or know.
You cheered when OJ was found not guilty yet want to hang Zimmerman. At least OJ got a damn trial.
I am happy no matter what the jury decides. You are angry and a white man must pay no matter if he is guilty under the law or not.

NO, because even if Trayvon attacked (which there is little evidence for) Zimmerman precipitated that confrontation by following and stalking the kid AFTER police told him to STAND DOWN. Zimmerman thought he was going to be a bad-ass and got his ass handed to him (maybe). Or maybe he just wet himself when the black kid surprised him and fell over on his fat ass.

I don't really care which. He created the situation to start with.

And the end of it, a Child was dead.

Which is why he needs to go to jail for a very long time.

Look at that face.
Neighborhood-Watch-George-Zimmerman-back-in-jail.jpg

A few hours after the brutal, bloody, near death, pummel, beat the living snot out of, nearly died from the smack-down, Mr. George "Tugboat" Zimmerman.

It's amazing he could even stand for the camera.

Doofus Joe.

NO, because even if Trayvon attacked (which there is little evidence for) Zimmerman precipitated that confrontation by following and stalking the kid AFTER police told him to STAND DOWN. Zimmerman thought he was going to be a bad-ass and got his ass handed to him (maybe). Or maybe he just wet himself when the black kid surprised him and fell over on his fat ass.

I don't really care which. He created the situation to start with.

And the end of it, a Child was dead.

Which is why he needs to go to jail for a very long time.

No charges against Z for disobeying a police command.
Because he did not do that. You keep stating that but why no charges?
Because he never did it.
"precipitated that confrontation by following" works in a civil case but this is A CRIMINAL CASE.
Following and asking someone questions is not a crime and does not warrant any physical attack. Never, ever at any time, any place. You can put your hands on someone that is following you and if you do you are subject to get your ass shot in Florida.
I do not make the law.
It does in your goon mob thug world but not in the Florida criminal courts or any other I know of.
You do not know what happened there and none of us do either.

Look at that face.

A few hours after the brutal, bloody, near death, pummel, beat the living snot out of, nearly died from the smack-down, Mr. George "Tugboat" Zimmerman.

A few hours.
\Why not post the one after it happened with all the blood on it?
Because you and unobjective.
Low Information Citizen.

NBC will settle as they have already admitted their guilt.
They fired numerous employees.
"Oh, we fired them but we did nothing wrong"
LOL, Ravi and her team need a lesson in the law.

They did something wrong, all right. But they did not call Zimmerman a predator or a racist.

And Zimmerman has to prove that he is neither in order to win his suit.

Look at that face.

A few hours.
Low Information Citizen.
You mean the one with a few drops of blood and showing not even a broken lip...the one with his nose bent out, but miraculously "got normal" almost immediately?

The one that proved, beyond a shadow Trayvon did not cover his nose and mouth repeatedly, and that he was not being smothered repeatedly so he couldnt breath -- (smothered,unable to breath, while Z was, of course, screaming for his life) -- because, you know, all that pounding (over a dozen times to his face!) and smothering like that sort of smears a guys face when he's got a bloody mess of a beat down. Supposedly.

There was NO smearing. NONE. Save for a tiny splotch. Oh yeah, the part about there being no wounds to indicate that happened on Trayvon's hands, or Zimmerman DNA on his hands, under nails and on his sleeve cuffs...OH! Did I mention the part where TM supposedly slid his bloody hand down Z's shirt to grab his gun, but -- amazingly - there was no blood smearing there either? Nor on his jacket. I didn't? OK.

You mean that picture?

Last edited:

They did something wrong, all right. But they did not call Zimmerman a predator or a racist.

So under your theory Zimmerman has to prove he does not feel his race, whatever half breed he is, is far superior to Martin's race.
You do know that the legal definition of racism is one believing his race is superior to another.
So tell us how Zimmerman has a hard time proving he does not claim his race is superior to Martin's race.
Know your subject before you speak.

So under your theory Zimmerman has to prove he does not feel his race, whatever half breed he is, is far superior to Martin's race.
You do know that the legal definition of racism is one believing his race is superior to another.
So tell us how Zimmerman has a hard time proving he does not claim his race is superior to Martin's race.

I posted a link describing what one must prove to win a defamation suit. Zimmerman must prove he is not a racist or a predator.

No matter how you whine, that's the truth of the matter.

Look at that face.

A few hours.
Low Information Citizen.
You mean the one with a few drops of blood and showing not even a broken lip...the one with his nose bent out, but miraculously "got normal" almost immediately?

The one that proved, beyond a shadow Trayvon did not cover his nose and mouth repeatedly, and that he was not being smothered repeatedly so he couldnt breath -- (smothered,unable to breath, while Z was, of course, screaming for his life) -- because, you know, all that pounding (over a dozen times to his face!) and smothering like that sort of smears a guys face.

There was NO smearing. NONE. Save for a tiny splotch. Oh yeah, the part about there being no wounds to indicate that happened on Trayvon's hands, or DNA on his hands, under nails and on his sleeve cuffs...OH! Did I mention the part where TM supposedly slid his bloody hand down Z's shirt to grab his gun, but -- amazingly - there was no blood smearing there either? Nor on his jacket. I didn't? OK.

You mean that picture?

He does not have to have ANY INJURIES whatsoever to win on Stand Your Ground or Self Defense.
All he needs is one attack anywhere by Martin, a small slap on his arm, just the first attack and BOOM, he blows Martin away.
All legal under Florida law. Facts and Florida law are hard for you to grasp I am sure.
But that is the law in most states. You can not put your hands on folks.
Not saying it happened that way. I, unlike you who is biased and have already made your mind up with ZERO evidence introduced, am open to the facts.

I love it though...the cleaned up picture of him a few hours after he allegedly murders a kid, with injuries that did not even require a bandage, should NOT be persuasive!

It's not. I'm telling ya! Get those bloody pictures here and show the blood snot!

THAT'S what matters. Red. Blood. LOOK! Look at it!

I posted a link describing what one must prove to win a defamation suit. Zimmerman must prove he is not a racist or a predator.

So what is the definition of racist under the law? What makes one a racist?
How does one prove he is not a racist?
I just schooled you once again on the burden of proof concerning what is a racist and how it so easy to prove you are not one.
Listen and learn.
What makes one a racist in your mind? I already told you what the legal definition is and that is the ONLY definition allowed in court.
So sweet lips, let me school you once again. NO WHERE is there any evidence that Zimmerman has EVER labeled himself as superior to another race. It does not exist.
Zimmerman is most likely a BIGOT which is what YOU believe is the definition of racist.
Know your subject. Calling someone a spook, ******, boy, jungle bunny or any other derogatory name is BIGOTRY, not racism.
Damn girl, go to school.

I know how Florida law works.

This was posted not long after the incident, and it's never left me.

:::
"It boils down to this...

In Florida, you can shoot and kill (kill is important here) anyone you want as long as a few conditions are met...

One...you must call the cops first. This is very important to your self-defense defense. If the cops dont know you are under assault, or at least think you might be at some point in the future (once you have harassed the person enough), they wont be on your side.

Two...you MUST...very important here...MUST kill the person you are shooting. They cannot be alive to refute your self-defense claim. If there are no witnesses other than a 911 call then there is no one left to dispute your claim of self-defense.

Three...barring any influence such as money or power to wield over the police dept., you must ensure that you have no connection directly to the individual you are killing. Someone in your neighborhood that you might know, thats fine, but no issues with the person other than their race, creed, religion, or other subtle personal things that others cannot directly prove.

There are a couple more smaller considerations to take into account but if these three primary conditions are met, Florida more than likely cannot prosecute you for murder.

There...your quick and easy guide to murder in Florida, or as Florida calls it...self defense."

I just schooled you once again on the burden of proof concerning what is a racist and how it so easy to prove you are not one.
Listen and learn.
What makes one a racist in your mind? I already told you what the legal definition is and that is the ONLY definition allowed in court.
So sweet lips, let me school you once again. NO WHERE is there any evidence that Zimmerman has EVER labeled himself as superior to another race. It does not exist.
Zimmerman is most likely a BIGOT which is what YOU believe is the definition of racist.
Know your subject. Calling someone a spook, ******, boy, jungle bunny or any other derogatory name is BIGOTRY, not racism.
Damn girl, go to school.

He can't prove he isn't a racist, dummy. That's the point and why I said his suit is probably just a bid to poison the minds of a future jury at his criminal trial.

I love it though...the cleaned up picture of him a few hours after he allegedly murders a kid, with injuries that did not even require a bandage, should NOT be persuasive!

It's not. I'm telling ya! Get those bloody pictures here and show the blood snot!

THAT'S what matters. Red. Blood. LOOK! Look at it!

To you it does.
The pictures tell little if anything of this tragedy.
But to someone as shallow as you are this tragedy is all about photos, TV, media and the show.
I want and trust a jury trial.
If the verdict is not guilty you will be mad at the jury because you are a know it all 60 minute CSI junkie.
If the verdict is guilty you will jump for joy.
I will do neither knowing the tragedy for all involved in this matter. I will respect the jury decision no matter what.

Listen and learn.
Damn girl, go to school.

He can't prove he isn't a racist, dummy. That's the point and why I said his suit is probably just a bid to poison the minds of a future jury at his criminal trial.

You have to define what a racist is before one can disprove they are one!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you do not know that get out of the ball game.
What is a racist and how does he disprove it oh wise legal sholar.
What is the burden of proof Zimmerman has to offer to prove he is not a racist?
What evidence is there that HE WAS/IS A RACIST?
The future jury will know nothing about the workings of this civil case.
Ever heard of voir dire? What is that and what excused for cause?

I know how Florida law works.

This was posted not long after the incident, and it's never left me.

:::
"It boils down to this...

In Florida, you can shoot and kill (kill is important here) anyone you want as long as a few conditions are met...

One...you must call the cops first. This is very important to your self-defense defense. If the cops dont know you are under assault, or at least think you might be at some point in the future (once you have harassed the person enough), they wont be on your side.

Two...you MUST...very important here...MUST kill the person you are shooting. They cannot be alive to refute your self-defense claim. If there are no witnesses other than a 911 call then there is no one left to dispute your claim of self-defense.

Three...barring any influence such as money or power to wield over the police dept., you must ensure that you have no connection directly to the individual you are killing. Someone in your neighborhood that you might know, thats fine, but no issues with the person other than their race, creed, religion, or other subtle personal things that others cannot directly prove.

There are a couple more smaller considerations to take into account but if these three primary conditions are met, Florida more than likely cannot prosecute you for murder.

There...your quick and easy guide to murder in Florida, or as Florida calls it...self defense."

You don't have to call the cops first, though I'm sure it helps.

But yeah, in Florida, it is pretty easy to get off on the stand your ground rule, depending on your racial background and your ability to pay for lawyers.

Listen and learn.
Damn girl, go to school.

You have to define what a racist is before one can disprove they are one!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you do not know that get out of the ball game.
What is a racist and how does he disprove it oh wise legal sholar.
What is the burden of proof Zimmerman has to offer to prove he is not a racist?
What evidence is there that HE WAS/IS A RACIST?
The future jury will know nothing about the workings of this civil case.
Ever heard of voir dire? What is that and what excused for cause?
Repeating yourself doesn't make you correct.

The only way Zimmerman can win his suit is if he proves he isn't a racist or a predator.

Forum List

Back