Zionism And Its Impact

Iran's language is Farsi, and as a race they are Persians
The language of Pakistan is Urdu
Iran - Languages | history - geography
Dunce.

Hey moron, posting a link that shows that Farsi is the predominate language of Iran, just shows you are a dunce.
I read the entire article.
It showed that Farsi is currently the predominate language of Iran.
Feel stupid yet.

Now that's precious. Were they previously speaking Martian? LOL
Try reading the article.
Or is it too long for your attention span?

Try not playing internet games. Persian, ancient or current has always been the language of Persia and thus Iran. What an idiot you are. Keep digging.:dig:

Hey moron, posting a link that shows that Farsi is the predominate language of Iran, just shows you are a dunce.
Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

Try not playing internet games. Persian, ancient or current has always been the language of Persia and thus Iran. SWhat an idiot you are.
I see, so English currently is the same as English 200 years ago.
Hebrew too.
I guess no language has changed in the last 1,000 years.
How fucking stupid are you?

Dunce.

Feel stupid yet.
Keep going, you are showing how stupid you are
I am stupid because I don't hate Jews.
I get it; I really do.
I don't hate jews, otherwise why would I spend my free time educating them?

Feel stupid yet.
Keep going, you are showing how stupid you are
I am stupid because I don't hate Jews.
I get it; I really do.
I don't hate jews, otherwise why would I spend my free time educating them?
Believe me, you're only educating the Israel hating Jews.
The problem is that everytime Hamas lobs a rocket at Israel, 10% of those Israel haters start loving Israel and donate tons of money.
So I say keep going!

Believe me, you're only educating the Israel hating Jews.
Maybe you should figure out why so many Jews hate israel.

Zionism's impact is a deadly plague, not just in Palestine, but in our world.
I got news for you...not nearly as many Jews hate Israel as you want to believe.
And yes, I know way more about assimilated Jews than you do.
They give tons of money to Israel and do Birthright like crazy.

Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

Try not playing internet games. Persian, ancient or current has always been the language of Persia and thus Iran. SWhat an idiot you are.
Hebrew too.
Not as Fucking stupid as you it would seem,William Shakespeare wrote in English 400 years ago, his words are still understood today

I got news for you...not nearly as many Jews hate Israel as you want to believe.
Way more Jews hate israel than you care to admit, and israel is one of the most hated countries in general. This is because of zionism. It is the impact of zionism.

Dunce.

Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

I
Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

Hebrew too.

Let's see, we've gone from your claim that Arabic is the language of Iran to asserting that the Persian language, like English, has changed over the centuries. Great deflection, but I guess it is progress. LOL

Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

I
Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

Hebrew too.

Let's see, we've gone from your claim that Arabic is the language of Iran to asserting that the Persian language, like English, has changed over the centuries. Great deflection, but I guess it is progress. LOL
It's not my claim; it's my assertion that just because a language is popular in one century doesn't mean it was always that way.
And that's what the article maintains.

Way more Jews hate israel than you care to admit, and israel is one of the most hated countries in general. This is because of zionism. It is the impact of zionism.
If you knew how popular Israel is with Jews you would probably commit suicide.
Your ilk is way in the minority.
When Israel was deservedly bombing Gaza into the stone age Jews were sending hundreds of millions of dollars to help communities.

LOL "palestinian territory" I think you meant Southern Syria. The area actually was the British Mandate after Syria gave it up in the settlement. So when did it suddenly become someone else's territory ? And lets get real, the Arabs simply want it all.
UnjustIsrael.jpg

So tell me again how the Jews are taking all the Arab Lands ;-)

The fact is the Arabs have vowed since about the late 7th century CE to subjugate the Jews and they're still kicking and screaming that there's a few left.
Help me out here Boston, Turkey are Arabs too right?

When Israel was deservedly bombing Gaza into the stone age Jews were sending hundreds of millions of dollars to help communities.
Yes, there are a handful of wealthy jews who finance the needless slaughter. That too is zionism and its impact is the hatred that israel now feels from the world.

Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

I
Try reading the article.

Hebrew too.

It's not my claim; it's my assertion that just because a language is popular in one century doesn't mean it was always that way.

The article maintains that the language of Persia (Iran) has always been Persian (Farsi) you idiot. None of your bullshit changes the fact that you posted a link that you attempted to use as proof that your buddy Boston's claim that Arabic was the predominate language of Iran was a fact. Who the f_cK do you think you are dealing with you ignorant little propagandistic prick.

Yes, there are a handful of wealthy jews who finance the needless slaughter. That too is zionism and its impact is the hatred that israel now feels from the world.
I'm not wealthy and neither are tons of other Jews and we sent money.

Feel stupid yet.

Try reading the article.

I
Try reading the article.

Hebrew too.

The article maintains that the language of Persia (Iran) has always been Persian (Farsi) you idiot. None of your bullshit changes the fact that you posted a link that you attempted to use as proof that your buddy Boston's claim that Arabic was the predominate language of Iran was a fact. Who the f_cK do you think you are dealing with you ignorant little propagandistic prick.
Please point out where the article says Farsi has always been the majority language.
I must have missed that sentence.

Try reading the article.

I
Hebrew too.

Please point out where the article says Farsi has always been the majority language.
I must have missed that sentence.
It appears that you have missed quite a lot

Forum List

Back