Zo schools liberals on gun control.........

You need to check the YouTube videos by Colin Noir.

He's great.

He just passed his bar exam recently in Texas.

Jeeze...another right-wing religious nut.
Way to bring out the logic, fella!

Last edited:

Thanks for going after his religion, which has nothing to do with his stances on gun control, unless you still think us southern folks "cling to our guns and religion" or something.

Sit down.

I have no problem with him being religious per se.
His religious nuttiness, though, goes to his logic process.
'Lack of prayer in schools and the military has caused an increase in violence' (not the exact quote).
Tell me professor, how do you quantify that?

Thanks for going after his religion, which has nothing to do with his stances on gun control, unless you still think us southern folks "cling to our guns and religion" or something.

Sit down.

I have no problem with him being religious per se.
His religious nuttiness, though, goes to his logic process.
'Lack of prayer in schools and the military has caused an increase in violence' (not the exact quote).
Tell me professor, how do you quantify that?

There is no doubt in my mind that he is right. Since prayer was removed from school violence has seemingly increased (school shootings). Statistics are hard to come by and the coloration may actually be hard to determine. But him saying so isn't necessarily based on religious belief but belief in what he sees. You apparently believe the opposite with the same amount of data but your opposing position is based on YOUR religious belief. And yes you have religious beliefs whether you wish to admit it or not. Your calling him nutty is just your way of putting down someone who does not believe as you believe. And they call religious people closed minded.

Take a swing at his religious beliefs all you want, that's always the easy target for left wing nuts. He also shoot major holes in liberal logic and exposes liberal hypocrisy.......

Forum List

Back