Zogby Poll No Joke

yea, and look how quickly your pony is being shed as if his tenure was a fruedian nightmare. Hell, even W sticker having conservatives are jumping ship and pretending to never have voted like we all know you did!

dream on, sucker. you have the relevance of a ruby ridge standoff. I would suggest you do like your rhetoric requested in 04 and TRY to figure out how to come to terms with your new president.

:eusa_angel:
you dumb fuck, i already have
LOL
we have 2 years to regroup, and try again for congress
and this time i hope they stay with conservative ideas and not give in to the dems

you dumb fuck, i already have
LOL
we have 2 years to regroup, and try again for congress
and this time i hope they stay with conservative ideas and not give in to the dems

HA!

yea.. because that seems to work so well for you! Polarize some more!

:lol:

what you like to ignore is the reason the GOP lost was they lost the vote and trust of conservatives

yea, because AFTER BUSH it was clear that you polarized conservatives weren't going to win shit unless you appealed to more than your far right base. And, as it turned out...

:thuP:

Last edited:
Obama supporters should be treated with respect. I've met several in the past few days and they were all very pleasant. Here's what some of them said to me:

"Would you like fries with that?"
"A Gingersnap Latte and an Espresso Truffle. Will that be all?"
"Thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."
"Gimme your watch and your wallet and I won't kill you!"
"Would you like to upgrade your carwash to a super-deluxe?"

Hey, at least 4 out of those 5 were WORKING.

After 20Jan09, Dems control the Executive, the House, and the Senate. You people have lots of cheese stored to go up with your whines?

Oh yeah, babe... careful what you wish for, the party will just be gettting started.

alsoplustoo, we should expect them to get the answer right next time, eh? One can only hope. :lol:

They lost because they ran a "base" election in a non-base year.

If you look at where they won, it was only in the bible belt. What does that tell you?

Well, if you run and average educational level on the states they won this year, and the ones they lost, it would tell you they won only among the most ignorant of us. But we already knew that:razz:

Well, if you run and average educational level on the states they won this year, and the ones they lost, it would tell you they won only among the most ignorant of us. But we already knew that:razz:

Remind me of the premise of the OP, Willis.

Glass houses and all that. :lol:

They're not ignorant, it's the push polling donchaknow. :tongue:

Honestly, it would be refreshing if just one day a liberal would take responsibility. :lol:

It would be refreshing if one day Bush took responsiblity!

It would be refreshing if one day Bush took responsiblity!
he has, for those things he IS responsible for, blaming him when you hit your own thumb with a hammer is not something he needs to accept responsibility for

Forum List

Back