Zooey Deschanel Was A Boston Bombing Suspect, According To Local Fox Station's Closed

TruthOut10

Dec 3, 2012
Clarification: The headline on this article has been amended to reflect that the mistake about Zooey Deschanel being a suspect was made during a news broadcast on a local Fox affiliate, not the national cable news network.

Story continues below.

Zooey Deschanel got quite the shock yesterday when she was mistakenly identified as one of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings on a local Fox News station.

According to Peter Ogburn, while the radio show producer and writer was watching the manhunt for a second suspect unfold on Fox 4 Dallas-Fort Worth, the "New Girl" star's name was misidentified in the closed captioning as 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

Zooey Deschanel Was A Boston Bombing Suspect, According To Local Fox Station's Closed Captions (PHOTO)

Please add your content to the op, or the thread will be removed. - Newby

Last edited by a moderator:
I always thought she was up to something...
Her with those big eyes..

search

For such a huge mistake, considering the issue being reported, I wouldn't be surprised if she sued the pants off them.

I will assume at this point it was a mistake and a big friggin one at that..
Will that be grounds for a lawsuit.
Maybe the local network or the parent company has apologized.
Keep in mind that she has a TV show on the FOX network.
So yeah they deliberately went out of their way to mess with her?

Clarification: The headline on this article has been amended to reflect that the mistake about Zooey Deschanel being a suspect was made during a news broadcast on a local Fox affiliate, not the national cable news network.

Story continues below.

Zooey Deschanel got quite the shock yesterday when she was mistakenly identified as one of the two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings on a local Fox News station.

According to Peter Ogburn, while the radio show producer and writer was watching the manhunt for a second suspect unfold on Fox 4 Dallas-Fort Worth, the "New Girl" star's name was misidentified in the closed captioning as 19-year-old Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev.

Zooey Deschanel Was A Boston Bombing Suspect, According To Local Fox Station's Closed Captions (PHOTO)

I would think anyone who watches TV regularly or saw 'Almost Famous' would catch that mistake on their own. Do you know how many times news stations have embarrassingly put the wrong picture with the wrong caption?

For such a huge mistake, considering the issue being reported, I wouldn't be surprised if she sued the pants off them.

Just like the Saudi that was at gun point for absolutely no reason other than being saudi at a marathon. Imagine his life now.

What fun that would be.

Gotta love those idiots at fux. Remember the NY Post printed a front page photo of two innocent guys as the bombers. Hope they sue too.

They never seem to have a fucking clue. We watched a bit of the Gretchen show while the manhunt was going on and she had no idea what was happening. She kept saying they caught both alive, then she changed to saying they only got one alive. We were all laughing so hard - we finally had to switch to an actual news station.

No wonder rw's never have a clue.

Has anyone proved that this was intentional?

You mean that they tried to type the names of the real suspects and it just kinda morphed and they didn't know until it was on the screen? Yeah, that's it. THAT's how it happened. LOL

How about the print photo on the front page of the NYPost of the "bag men"? Another "accident"? Ya think?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back